Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  8:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilby

quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I prefer to wear silk or satin against my privates, love the smooth silky feeling.

Kim =^.^=

Funny how nudists still call them "privates"

They are privates, though some people do have Majors

No, actually they are private parts. Parts only your signicant other, your family, friends, or other nudists should see :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  02:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudeguy I know that happens a lot. I do wear a skirt without panties some, and have been warned about those guys. One guy was recently caught here taking pictures up women's skirts. What really got him the heavy fine was a couple of the pictures he took were up the skirts of teenage girls.

Kim =^.^=

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  03:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Irishred and Calmnude's wife/gf do not like thongs, and my wife does not like those either. I might have to get one and try on it to see why !!!!!

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  04:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bernie I do not like them either. They may look nice but they are uncomfortable to wear. I am always pulling out a "wedgie".

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  6:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bernie, lol.

irishred

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  11:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm, good points. But I don't like boxers either. So no underwear has the "free-est" feeling ! Too bad I have to wear them at work.

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  02:52:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bernie wear loose fitting trousers with button flys, and you should be okay.

Kim =^.^=

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  09:51:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear most of the time except when I wear sweats at home in the winter. Trish never does, except during certain times of the month.

NYnudistcpl

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  11:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When my wife and I come home, if we know we are not going out again, the first thing to go is our shorts. Until the kids are in bed, I'll wear a pair of loose shorts without underwear or some very comfortible flannel PJ bottoms only. She has a short, lite nighty.

I have several pair of silk boxers, but don't care for them as they tend to be too arousing (to me). My wife is usually responsble for the laundry and has therefore been cerimoniously dubbed the "underwear fairy", because a stack of clean shorts "mysteriously" appears regularly in my drawer. Sometimes during a busy week, the "underwear fairy" doesn't arrive before the stack is depleated, so we simply declare an "underwear optional holiday".

"Be Naked but Sin Not"
Nat

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  12:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey,

Thats a good way to put it natman......"Underwear optional holiday" I can realate to that! Have had quite a few of those latley.
Gary

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  03:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
natman55 I think the sock fairy dates the underware fairy!

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  04:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I thought the sock fairy was responsible for the fact that socks never seem to come out in pairs. There always seems to be one too many or one not enough.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  12:02:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does it count if you wear boxers that are soooo well loved that they have no middle anymore? Kinda like wearing a thin skirt

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  12:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just more room!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  12:48:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My daughter gripes when I wear em cause she says it looks like I am wearing a skirt, I say its kewl cause its like taking a towel with you whever you go. Plus I like em cause they annoy her

--------------------

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved