Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 233 ]  [ Total: 233 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  8:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife, the Prof, enjoys going pantiless more so on vacation to tropical places. Frequently she'll go without here at home when it's warm and it's during some time when it's just us spending the day together.

She actually got two other nudist female friends to go pantiless after they saw that she was only wearing a sundress while we were all out shopping. The two husbands came over to my wife and hugged her for ... "setting their wife free!" LOL

They enjoyed the feeling and continued to experience this during our vacation time but reverted back to wearing panties at home and on a regular basis but ... both of them say that they enjoy when we vacation cuz they feel like they can partake in this experience during that time but can't do it on a regular basis. One of them jokes each year, during our annual vacation, that she's "packed light again... no panties!

Rachel ... just got a visual ... naked in the cubicle with just boots on! Now that's a Kodak moment! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  01:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Diger use to be the same as the Prof, on and off again with wearing panties. Once she made up her mind to go for it, she never looked back but she has never given up her bra. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  01:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Prof tossed the bra quite sometime ago. I bought her a lacy "bralette" for Christmas. Every since then ... that's all she'll wear when she's gonna wear a "bra."

She'd take off her bra's after work and have these indentations under her breasts from the underwire. I told her ... "that can't be good for you." She went to soft cup bras but since that "bralette" ... that's all she'll wear.

I prefer her "loose" but she says ... she "sways" too much and it brings attention to her chest! LOL I told her ... "I'm okay with that!" She looked at me like this ...

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  07:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steady78

Well being male, not wearing underwear isn't risky at all. But on our 2 week nakation at Paya Bay in Honduras , I experienced the feeling of being "san coulot" around textiles as a woman would.
I'll explain. While the grounds of the resort were CO the restaurant was still open to the public and so clothing was nessesary at meals. I saw naturistdoc wearing a towel with a velcro closure that Mrs Doc had made for him. All I had was my swim shorts but Mrs 78 had a few surongs. So I started wearing just a surong to meals:)
I loved the feeling of being naked under the surong while walking around in a room full of textiles. At first I felt ripped off that we had to be dressed at mealtimes but wearing only the surong let me feel naked after all:)
So I understand why you hear about so many celebrities being caught in public with no underwear.

I do much the same thing when I go to a local sauna. I do not wear a swim suit, but can honestly say I have a pair (just in the bag). The rules and regulations at the entrance say a towel must be used, not a swim suit, so that is all I wear, unfortunately as a sarong wrapped around my waist. No one has twigged that that is all I have on.

Cony

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  11:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well being male, not wearing underwear isn't risky at all.

I have to disagree. I've caught "it" in the zipper of my jeans a couple of times. OUCH.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  09:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

quote:

Well being male, not wearing underwear isn't risky at all.

I have to disagree. I've caught "it" in the zipper of my jeans a couple of times. OUCH.

I've heard that said before, but in 25 years of going around without underwear, I've never had that problem. I always arrange myself while putting on my pants. No problems. Not a reason to wear uncomfortable cloth all day long.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  10:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL willy !! Now that you mention it I've caught it in my zipper before as well:(

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  12:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ouch! that sounds really painful. Back in the day, I caught some of my pubies in the zip of a pair of "Daisy Duke" cut-down shorts that we so tightly cut, you couldn't wear panties under them. Smarted a bit but I'll bet its not as bad as trapping your penis.

Claire reminded me that one of the reasons she was always trying to get out of her knickers as a little girl was "hungry bum" or "greedy kitty" where the gusset of her pants would ride up one or other of her clefts. She was forever hiking up the front of her skirt to tug at the material to free it from between her labia, embarrassingly often in public.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  11:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's happened only once! After that ... it was Levi 501 button fly forever! LOL

I certainly don't want this conversation to go off on a direction that can become crude on some sites, as has happened, but ...

There's this idea with textiles that somehow ... going without underwear is nasty, dirty and disgusting. What I find "nasty, dirty and disgusting" is the fact that they feel the underwear gives them some sort of "barrier" between areas that are dirty and their clothes.

Let's face it. In our lifestyle, ALL parts of our body are exposed to one another. I think that for the vast majority of us, cleanliness is at the forefront of our lifestyle. We go to great lengths ... more so then our textile counter parts, to ensure we are ... clean. Out in a social setting, at friend's homes, even at our own homes ... we are conscious of our naked bodies being exposed to others and we want to ensure they are clean and not offensive.

This has been a routine and common practice to ensure cleanliness, with us, since we began this lifestyle together over 38 years ago, no matter where we are, no matter what we wear and not matter what we do not wear. I think for some textiles ... it's more a security blanket, of a sorts, for others it's conditioning from an early childhood upbringing that you ALWAYS have on clean underwear. Not sure there's a mom out there that hasn't told their daughters this one time or another!

I do have a story related to this;

Way back when I was a Paramedic (early 80's), we responded on a traffic collision. Our primary patient, young girl about 17 was the driver. To keep the story short ... she had injuries enough that she needed to be "stripped and flipped." Taking all her clothes off and checking both sides of the body, to ensure we didn't miss any injuries.

At the hospital, while behind the curtain with her friend, we overheard her ask her friend for her panties. She was not wearing any and felt that her mother would know this. The female nurse looked at me and said ... "boy, she's in for it when her mom finds out she wasn't wearing any."

I waited til the nurse left, asked to come in to the bedside. The patient allowed me and then I said ... "your clothes we took off, they are in a bag under this bed. Have your friend go to the bathroom, take off her underwear and put them in the bag. This way, when your mom takes your clothes, she'll see underwear in there."

The young girl said to me ... "can I hug you? You saved my life ... twice!" I said, "sure, but I'm just doin' my job!" They did what I told them to and when we returned later with another patient from another response ... she and her parents were leaving the hospital. I waved at her, she waved back and winked and gave me a "thumbs up!"

Happy ending for an underwear wearing young lady and a mother making sure her daughter is ALWAYS wearing clean underwear!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/12/2012 11:22:42 AM

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  12:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Rachel ... just got a visual ... naked in the cubicle with just boots on! Now that's a Kodak moment! LOL

Fireprof,

Sorry - only just seen the comment. I was booted & birthday suited at one point. I made a point of trying on a blouse and going out into the communal area in the changing rooms to ask my friends opinion. It would have looked for all the world as if I had just left my skirt off and was standing in my knickers but if I'd have lifted my arms should would have caught a glimpse of my "air panties".

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  12:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It makes a lot of sense the benefits of not wearing underwear. I've recently cut way back on wearing underwear. My girlfriend and I talked about the benefits of not wearing underwear and the health risks associated with wearing them. Having tried it the past several times, she found it fairly uncomfortable.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  1:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are certain pants my wife wears that are uncomfortable to wear without a softer layer of cover between her and the crotch seam of the pants...especially levi's. Her perpensity of going without is usually when she wears a long dress, skirt or sundress, or when we leave a club, resort or beach and she decides to ride home in just a long shirt ... and it's usually one of my hawaiian shirts! She loves the cologne I wear and likes to wear them after I've had them on and spray the stuff on the shirt! LOL

I like the look of her in my shirts! LOL

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2012 :  2:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

quote:

Fireprof,

Sorry - only just seen the comment. I was booted & birthday suited at one point. I made a point of trying on a blouse and going out into the communal area in the changing rooms to ask my friends opinion. It would have looked for all the world as if I had just left my skirt off and was standing in my knickers but if I'd have lifted my arms should would have caught a glimpse of my "air panties".

LOL ... "air panties!"

The Prof went shopping the other day with me in tow. I have to laugh each time we do this cuz I tell her ... "what is wrong with this picture? Nudists shopping for clothes!"

Anyway ... she bought a long top and sweater and once we got home, she tried them on and I got the fashion show. The top is long for a top and just about too short for a dress. When I said ... " I think that's a great ..." she stopped me and said ... "I'm not wearing "This" as a dress without panties ... unless we're on the island!" She was referring to St. Martin when we vacation at Club Orient! LOL

She's a bit more uninhibited there than she is at home! LOL

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  07:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used the analogy of playing the heavy metal "air guitar" because my panties had as much substance as the virtual musical instrument.

I've been going to work without panties for a week now and whereas when I first started, I was conscious of nit being "fully dressed", it now seems situation normal and I am not so preoccupied with keeping my knees together and maintaining "ladylike" composure, which may be my downfall yet. One of my colleagues who knows I am a nudist has noticed the absence of VPL and tackled me on it the other day. I cheerfully admitted that I had done with underwear and was damn glad of it. She said that she didn't think she could ever come to work bare-arse but thought it sounded excitingly naughty so in spite of her protestations, I am going to keep an eye out for the lack of tell-tale wrinkles because I think she will try it on the sly one day. When it happens, I want to give her some support and let her know she shouldn't have to think of it as something she mustn't do.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  07:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

quote:

Fireprof,

LOL ... "air panties!".....

Great idea, where can I buy a pair

Cony

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved