Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 498 ]  [ Total: 499 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  08:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Send me 5 virtual dollars (+ p&p) and I'll send you a pair. Air mail of course.

They're wonderful - featherlight, never need washing and guaranteed not to leave any elastic marks when you take them off. Try some on and show all your friends - I'll guarantee you'll get a reaction.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  5:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found this on another site. Underwear reduces s**** count. Men are better off forgetting about it. Just stop hurting yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------

So, which of these does harm male fertility?
Sperm count study confounds conventional wisdom
Jeremy Laurance Wednesday 13 June 2012

Men trying to improve their s**** count can ditch the healthy living advice but should think carefully about their underwear, doctors have found.

Smoking, drinking alcohol, using recreational drugs and being overweight are all listed in National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines as factors likely to harm male fertility. But research has found they make little difference – with one exception. Changing underwear style could improve a man's chances of having a baby.

"There is no need for men to become monks just because they want to be a dad," said Allan Pacey, senior lecturer in andrology at the University of Sheffield, who was involved in the study.

"But if they are a fan of tight Y-fronts, then switching underpants to something a bit looser for a few months might be a good idea."

To make healthy s****, the testicles need to be a degree or two below body temperature, which is why evolution has seen to it that they hang outside in their own sac, where it's cooler. Tight Y-fronts risk reversing what millions of years of evolution have achieved.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/so-which-of-these-does-harm-male-fertility-7844985.html

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2012 :  6:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rachelweeks

They're wonderful - featherlight, never need washing and guaranteed not to leave any elastic marks when you take them off. Try some on and show all your friends - I'll guarantee you'll get a reaction.

hahahaha ... years and years ago ... when I had my first muscle car, I convinced my wife (then my girl friend) to hand over the panties she was wearing. I took those skimpy bikinis and hung them on my rearview mirror for the day.

She asked me to take them off for a while and then just said ... "the heck with it!"

Nowadays ... since she wears "air panties" frequently, she has NO PROBLEM with me hanging them on the rearview mirror of our current muscle car, when we go cruising! She's such a sport!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2012 :  07:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Rachel,

I have just transferred 5 virtual US dollars (+ p&p) to your virtual bank account. When can I expect a pair in the post. I will tell the postlady to expect a virtual package for me!

Thanks,

Cony

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2012 :  10:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[/quote]
Rachel,

I have just transferred 5 virtual US dollars (+ p&p) to your virtual bank account. When can I expect a pair in the post. I will tell the postlady to expect a virtual package for me!

Thanks,

Cony
[/quote]

Cony,

I'm sorry but I've been inundated with orders and my workforce of airweaving technicians are all having to work their pants off to keep up, and that's the naked truth.

These are a quality product and we've been using purest quality Aussie air from the outback up till now, but stocks are running out and I might have to resort to shipping in containers of cheap chinese air to keep up. All in all, I'm frantically trying to keep up and meet demand before the arse falls out of the market.

I'll try and get some shipped out to you in a week or two but in the meantime, I urge you not to be tempted by the myriads of cheap cotton imitations out there. Your bum will thank you for it in the end if you hang out long enough.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2012 :  12:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rachel,

I find it amazing that you are able to ship such a unique item as an email attachment. It is a lot faster than those package shipping companies. AND! You can bypass customs in the process . . .

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2012 :  12:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Homenudist,

I don't know where you had heard about me distributing my Underw-air (tm) as email attachments, but what an awesome idea! As a promotional feature, I will distribute free pairs of air pants to the first 50 people who can complete the following (in less than 15 words and in a manner which makes me chuckle):

"I would like my old mum to catch me trying on a pair of Rachel's air panties because......."

Please state whether you require the air panties in jpeg, pdf or xls format. Entries by Monday 2 July, accompanied by a $5(virtual) "enabling fee" or equivalent in magic beans.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  08:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Homenudist,

I don't know where you had heard about me distributing my Underw-air (tm) as email attachments, but what an awesome idea! As a promotional feature, I will distribute free pairs of air pants to the first 50 people who can complete the following (in less than 15 words and in a manner which makes me chuckle):

"I would like my old mum to catch me trying on a pair of Rachel's air panties because......."

Please state whether you require the air panties in jpeg, pdf or xls format. Entries by Monday 2 July, accompanied by a $5(virtual) "enabling fee" or equivalent in magic beans.

"I would like my old mum to catch me trying on a pair of Rachel's air panties because she would like a pair also!"
You already have my 5 virtual dollars (sorry no magic beans I had them for supper). pdf or jpeg format will be fine.

Cony

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  06:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First pair to you Cony and a complimentary pair of the "Harvest Festival" style (all is safely gathered in)for your dear old mum. I've banked your virtual dollars and the pants should be with you virtually any day now.

Let me know how they feel and get your mum to model her air panties to her friends. I think they might appeal to the mature market, especially the full briefs which would offer complete modesty if they weren't completely transparent.

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  09:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to have a pair of air pants... Then I lost them and I couldn't find them again because they blended in with everything around them! Lol.

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  11:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only one way to ensure you hang on to your air pants - wear them at all times and get your friends and family to verify you still have them on. Lift that skirt or drop those trousers and proudly show them what you wrap your precious parts in. Remember - Only the finest human genitalia are seen in air pants (tm)

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  10:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie will surprise me with smothing
from Victoria Secret.

She always goes Commando, she likes to tease
when we are out.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so
let's have a good time.

Cookie

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  12:04:36 AM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rachel, my dear, I hate to burst your bubble about your "AirPanties" but I have been wearing, and selling my "NONEDIES"™ since the late 60's.
At almost no cost, millions of "NONEDIES"™ have been shipped(Shipped free because the package weighs more than the product).
I haven't gotten rich from selling them, but I'm content in knowing that I brought comfort to millions of satisfied users.
Our slogan: "NONEDIES™...Underair, Not Underwear".

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  07:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

First pair to you Cony and a complimentary pair of the "Harvest Festival" style (all is safely gathered in)for your dear old mum. I've banked your virtual dollars and the pants should be with you virtually any day now.

Let me know how they feel and get your mum to model her air panties to her friends. I think they might appeal to the mature market, especially the full briefs which would offer complete modesty if they weren't completely transparent.

Rachel,

The post lady told me that an (air)light package had arrived for me by air mail. Will go to collect them tomorrow and try them over the weekend.

Cony

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  11:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nsgusa

Rachel, my dear, I hate to burst your bubble about your "AirPanties" but I have been wearing, and selling my "NONEDIES"™ since the late 60's.
At almost no cost, millions of "NONEDIES"™ have been shipped(Shipped free because the package weighs more than the product).
I haven't gotten rich from selling them, but I'm content in knowing that I brought comfort to millions of satisfied users.
Our slogan: "NONEDIES™...Underair, Not Underwear".

Nsgusa,

I don't claim to have been the inventor of air-weave underwear, but the Air Pantie is a niche market product, using the finest eucalyptus scented outback aussie air, not knocked up out of some smog-ridden funk from Pittsburg. I'm sure Nonedies are perfectly comfortable but who wouldn't rather envelope their precious parts in the spirit of the last great wilderness on earth. Gather your skirts and raise them to show the world that the only thing you will let get between your legs is 100% aussie.
(PS: Nothing against Pittsburg - I'm sure it's a lovely place!)

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved