Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 190 ]  [ Total: 190 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  6:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
One of the unstated benefits of parenthood is having the right and the ability to shock and irritate our children. Mine are married adults with kids of their own and I still enjoy it.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  7:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now you have more people to shock and irritate Skeptic I agree. They are great, its like havin someone you can Always bug and they can't leave!!

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  10:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, unlike the "underwear fairy", which I have absolute proof of, I don't believe in the "sock fairy", but I do believe in "sock heaven". I believe that we will be rejoined by all of our missing socks right after we enter the pearly gates. (Hee-Hee!)

Nat

White Owl

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  2:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't worn them in over 35 years.They make nice Rags.

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  7:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have a cousin who once owned a Saint Bernard that turned into the sock fairy. The dog would root around in the laundry basket and eat socks. Usually only one of a pair and usually dirty. It took several trips to the vet to clear obstructions before the animal got the message that clothing just isn't too nutritious. My cousin eventually took to hiding the laundry basket when the dog was in the house.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  03:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can imagine dirty socks would smell like an old bone!

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  5:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Or like old feet. I don't think he ever went after shoes though. However, one of my present dogs would lick my feet if I let her.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  02:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How did we get from not wearing underware to having dogs lick your feet?

Kim =^.^=

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  04:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Underwear under where? If you don't wear underwear under underwear is like not wearing underwear... ... joke...

Never did and never will wear underwear no where....

Sériously, nothing worst than seeing a lady wearing (again) underwear under thight fitting clothes (skirt or pants) ... to me, nothing or a thong look better....

Born to be free
Corasol

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  07:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Corasol I know what you mean, but there are a lot of guys that like to see women wearing underware in light coloured shorts and slacks.

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  08:44:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I can imagine dirty socks would smell like an old bone!

Kim =^.^=

I now know why... Found this little article...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/05/02/nbul02.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/05/02/ixhome.html

Socked for six

Vets removed four large socks from the stomach of Spud, a cross-bred terrier puppy, in a one-hour operation in Swansea, south Wales.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  11:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't like panty lines, so if you do not wear any its fine with me.

as far as the dog licking the feet, i think that came somewhere between smelly socks and the underwear fairy.

and btw, corasol, welcome back

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  03:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bornnude i have seen people play with a puppy with a sock. What is the puppy supposed to think? No wonder he/she ate the socks!

Welcome back from hibernation Corasol!

Kim =^.^=

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  03:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Calmnude and Kimberly for the welcome....

If you remember, I went to Australia... all the month of January... back in febuary, ski, skate, froze.... and now, start to enjoy the new buds on the trees with the warmer weather slowly showing its nose....

Yes Kim, I sound like a bear coming out... but realy, I prefer the summer to our ultra cold nordic winter.... I start to work on my sail boat which will be in the water this mid may... Just love it and love sailing... Nothing better to sail au naturel.

Coming back to ladies underwear under thight clothes I only ment to make allusion to the lines showing which looks awful...

Again, thanks and you'll read me more often... if you can still
understand my poor english....

born to be free

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  04:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not to worry Corasal, Canucks don't speak English, they speak Canadian!

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved