Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

leo 50
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  2:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Send leo 50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi people i am back again. i do need to get back more often. underwear-wear to work only except for one pair of jeans that battery acid got on. love old jeans and well--just could not part with them,so bought a pair of boxers to wear with them. drives kids bananas, lol.

if you reach for the stars ,you shall hold them in your hand.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  03:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back leo 50, hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  1:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kimberly I'm back again, all my underwaer has now been in the charity bag for about two years, must get around to putting it out.

Cheers,

Matt

By the way, Welcome to the forum Kimberly

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  02:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some how that doesn't sound all too exciting Matt. I can't imagine digging through a bag to get someone's used underware, but I guess it does happen.

Kim =^.^=

leo 50
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  10:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Send leo 50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok got this dumb thing working again. some people will paw through anything. i remember the first time i heard the term dumpser diving. those things really stink.

if you reach for the stars ,you shall hold them in your hand.

Allen

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  1:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time posting as a new member. So here goes. With regard to the part of the topic on thongs, teenage daughter thinks they are the all be it. Wife thinks they are as uncomfortable as h*ll. As for me, to put a slight twist to WC Fields famous saying, "Underwear, never touch the stuff".

As for the comments on the Kilts, being Scottish by heritage, can answer that too. Historically the kilt was worn with what was called a Long Shirt. As someone correctly stated, no underwear per se was worn under the kilt. The kilt, was in actuality a blanket wrapped multiple times around the waist in a prescribed fashion. Instead of underwear, the long shirt was tied between the legs and becaming both underwear of a sort and a one piece body shirt. As a historical side note, the red kilts were generally considered a battle kilt since they hid blood from wounds, whereas the greens and blues were seen as hunting kilts because they helped to hid or cloak the hunter from his prey.

Allen

wdfowler

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  1:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do at work. but most any other time no.

wdfowler

wdfowler

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  1:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only to work.all other times no.

wdfowler

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  02:43:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I usually wear, may be i m used to it. Its part of my clothing. If I wear clothes, i wear it too otherwise i never wear just the underwear.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  02:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen welcome to the forum, and thanks for the informative discussion on kilts. I guess we always learn something everyday. I always notice there are two camps on thongs: for and against, and both sides are pretty clear on their preference.

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  03:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Allen. I have to say that was very informative. I watched a programe on the history channel about the history of the highlanders, and knew the pattern and coulor of the kilt represented different clans, but was not aware of the long shirt and the red colour being used for battle. Thanks for the information.

Kim =^.^=

naked-bob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  03:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Send naked-bob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
only at work

Adamskostum

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  12:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just joined and this is my inaugural post!

Despite decades of nudist experiences (first German beaches, then clubs in NJ & CA) it never occurred to me to go without underwear until I discovered, thanks to Joey Blue's links, The Freeballers Forum not quite four years ago. The posts were so enthusiastic my undies came off that day, and a few weeks later, a bag containing nearly thirty sets of UW were flung into a dumpster. Have gone without 24/7 ever since. HIGHLY recommended. although I realize I live in sunny California and can't remember the last time I wore wool slacks . People who live in colder climes or wear business suits every day might not find it comfortable, which is, after all, the point.

And speaking of comfort, a year or so after ditching the didies, I discovered the Utilikilts webpage, bought my first one on the Venice Beach boardwalk, and it was practically a religious experience. I now have two, one in green twill and the other khaki, and can't wait for weather warm enough to wear one of them every day. Anyone contemplating a kilt has no idea what they're missing! It's even better than you can possibly imagine. It's also a huge ego trip for someone who has never felt anyone wanted to look remotely like him have people come up to you every ten minutes to ask you where you got that sexy thing and add what nice legs (at age 55!) you have!!!!!!!

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  12:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to forum Adam,

Since I'm half scottish (other half Italian) I might be one to try The kilt as it was the garb of my ansestors. I also do alot of "freeballing" which is a great alternative when I cant be nude.
Just one prob...
A kilt is not real conducive to your average windy & cold winter here in Chicagoland. However, summer is upon us here, so perhaps I'll give it a try on one of our hot humid days.
Gary

Adamskostum

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  1:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Adamskostum", I forgot to add, is the German equivalent of "birthday suit."

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved