Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 438 ]  [ Total: 438 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

jham

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  11:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
depends on type of pants if jeans or shorts none others yes

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2004 :  12:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never underwear except at work and if I'm wearing lite colored kiakis(?)when it's raining because they become see-through. Heck, I don't even wear any with jeans I find it very comfortable, but that's just me.

srobert

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  3:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always wear underwear when I'm wearing trousers or shorts. I just find it uncomfortable otherwise. However I noticed some people discussing wearing a kilt. Since I come from Scotland I've actually worn a kilt quite often, and when I do I never wear underwear with it. The only exception is for some of our cold winters, frostbite there would not be an appealing propect!

seapro
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  5:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never wear underwear. The only exception being when I am wearing dress pants . I find not wearing underwear to be very comfortable. The times that I do wear underwear , which is not often, I find myself counting the minutes until I can remove them. They are very uncomfortable and binding.

truk13

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  12:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Send truk13 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I only wear them with jeans. Other than that, I see no need for them. When I go into the general public, I wear what I have to, no more. Othere than that, I never do. I think I have three pairs of underwear, which get little use. LOL

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  09:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NO NEVER wear them. I stopped wearing underwear when I started highschool. I am also shaved smooth so no problem with any hair getting caught in my zipper. I prefer button jeans.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  1:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't even own any underwear anymore. Have not had any for years and don't miss them.

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  4:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes..I wear "underwear" lol. Besides the fact that I love to shop for them, I have the feeling I'm not "completely dressed" without them. Dressed is dressed...nude is nude.
Besides..in the "textile world" as they like to say... if a girl doesn't wear a bra it sends a negative message about the image you are intending to project. Summer fashions (being thin material) require bra's and make me more comfortable than without.

Ash

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  4:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ashley, I've not worn a bra in a number of years. In the textile world at work, I do wear jackets and over blouses so it's not obvious.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

leinieluvr

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  5:00:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear underwear when it gets really cold out. Now that spring is here they are "retired" till cold weather sets in again.

Shorts too tight?.....Oh Yeah!!

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  5:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't wear a bra around the house, but other then that, I pretty much wear underwear all the time.

Morgan

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  5:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
During the colder months here I usually wear underwear, however starting now since its warmer I will resume going "comando" feels much better for me cause I'm "natural"not smooth

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  10:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't wear 'em, never liked them.. i just worry that there is a hole in my pants that i don't know about..

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  08:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

When nude, I use a towel. When clothed, I wear underwear for the same reason.

Chic

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  7:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What's the point of wearing a garment of which the sole purpose is to be covered up?
Daniel

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved