Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 104 ]  [ Total: 104 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  10:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a smoothies and love it. I started out by shaving mu pubic hair and gradually shaved everything from my noe=se to my toes. I have been smooth fom my nose down for a long time and would not think about going back to being hairy. I thought that smooth pubic area looked odd in contrast with hair above and below. I guess I am asking to what degree all you smoothies are smooth.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  03:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Smoothy it is my prerogative as a woman to change my mind! Sometimes I am completely smooth, and at other times, I wear a landing strip.

Kim =^.^=

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  06:05:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of days ago I took the plunge and shaved the lot off while under the shower.Yes it looks nice and feels nice,and my wife approves. She was quite surprised when I unveiled myself before her,so to speak.

It does feel a little strange having no hair, I might even say "feels chilly" when I strip naked to sleep.Not sure if the new style is liked by my 5 yr old daughter who did a double-take when she saw me getting changed after work.She did not say anthing,but her look said 'somethings changed down there.'

The weather is getting warmer and in another 2 weeks or so the summer season starts. Yes it starts early here in Malta.With my newly smooth,totally never been so nude body - I will summon the courage to go to the beach.

Bearing in mind it made me feel more naked,I do feel a little shy to actually expose the freshly shaved member to sunlight and people.Its in my mind that other people will glance down and think"oh a smoothie".Maybe it will be just the first visit to the beach that I'm nervous.Anyway,I'm all set for summer and can't wait to feel the sea all over me again.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  06:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of days ago I took the plunge and shaved the lot off while under the shower.Yes it looks nice and feels nice,and my wife approves. She was quite surprised when I unveiled myself before her,so to speak.

It does feel a little strange having no hair, I might even say "feels chilly" when I strip naked to sleep.Not sure if the new style is liked by my 5 yr old daughter who did a double-take when she saw me getting changed after work.She did not say anthing,but her look said 'somethings changed down there.'

The weather is getting warmer and in another 2 weeks or so the summer season starts. Yes it starts early here in Malta.With my newly smooth,totally never been so nude body - I will summon the courage to go to the beach.

Bearing in mind it made me feel more naked,I do feel a little shy to actually expose the freshly shaved member to sunlight and people.Its in my mind that other people will glance down and think"oh a smoothie".Maybe it will be just the first visit to the beach that I'm nervous.Anyway,I'm all set for summer and can't wait to feel the sea all over me again.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  08:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been a few days now since I went smooth,and must say it does feel more comfy now I am getting used to it.

nudeboy..
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

sambare53

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  10:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all--I went smooth about eight months ago and love the feeling. Smooth from the belly button down. Wife is not and also not a nudist like me. I keep trying to get her go nude with me with no luck--maybe she try it this summer. Wish me luck. Stay nude and happy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2004 :  03:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck Sam! Just give her a lot of love and encouragement.

Kim =^.^=

mark_fla
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2004 :  08:04:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth from had to toes.

shavedCol

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  10:29:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I have only recently totaly shaved and like the feel and look. I had been shaving pubic are for about 10 years.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  11:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm generally trimmed short, rather than smooth. The upkeep is easier, and there is no itchy stage. On a lark, I occasionally I go all the way to smooth. It does make me feel more nude when I'm shaven. It makes me feel kind of over-exposed, and like people might look more. But it's so common now, that I don't think anyone thinks anything of it.

Randy

srobert

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  2:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually started off just shaving my chest, abdomen and underarms, then I progressed to trimming my pubic area, the to shaving it completely. recently I started shaving my legs too. Now the only area I leave natural are my arms and head, I wont be shaving my head anytime soon (although nature has other thoughts on that) but I might start shaving my arms too.

It feels, and I think looks, great. I do sometimes tend to think it's too much hassle though, and let it grow back in. I'd consider waxing if there was anywhere where I live that would do it.

mystic_seas92805
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  6:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Send mystic_seas92805 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
never have had hairy chest so i thought well just shave everything else so i'm smooth now and it feels alot better then when i had all that pubic hair clean smooth and love it

WILLIAM K. HASS

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  7:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My body hair is minimal, so shaving/removing what's there isn't much trouble. I'm not smooth, but am slowly working towards it. I am not sure how I feel about it, but I keep removing a little at a time. Guess subconsciously I like it.

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2004 :  8:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like being 'smooth'. Psychology may say it's a fetish, an aberation, etc. To me it just feels good. Is that OK? Don't know. But we only live for so long, and, being a former hippie, I'm more inclined to go with my feelings than with the prevailing cultural norm (infinitely suspicious of norms).

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  1:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As you know from previous posts I have been smmoth from my nose to my toes for a long time. I recently decided to pluck a few stray hairs from my eye brows and ended up plucking them all out. At first I was sorry I did it, but after a short time I got used to the look and like it. I shaved my head once and my wife did not like it at all. I keep the hair on my head very short and now the only hair I have on my face is my eye lashes. Has anyone else done their eye brows?

Rick769

Posted - 08/17/2004 :  10:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Rick769's MSN Messenger address  Send Rick769 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I finally too the plunge and shave my pubic hairs now i feel great

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved