Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 226 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How smooth are you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park
Page: of 14

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2005 :  8:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remove (epilator) or shave all my hair from the neck down. And yes, that includes my forearms.

Daniel

I know my favorite suit is under these clothes somewhere!?

TheBareOne
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  03:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Forum...

I have had a smooth pubic area for 5 years after many years of close trimming. A few years ago, I started shaving the thigh areas just about down to my knees. The lower leg was trimmed with an electric trimmer. I thought it looked better tapering down this way rather than have a smooth pubic region and then right to hairy legs. I had my first waxing recently and the esthetician waxed it all from my pubes down to my toes (including the butt area). She is quite skilled at what she does and I did not experience any of the horror pain stories about waxing...this is a good thing. I do believe that I will be keeping it this way for a while.
PS...The waxing stayed unbelievably smooth for almost 2 weeks. Then the hair started to come in again. The only downside is that the hair must grow back around a 1/4" before you can get waxed again. After all the years of being really smooth by shaving daily, I don't like having any hair there and I am having trouble staying away from my old razor. I will let you know if I make it...lol.

TheBareOne

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  10:41:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

TheBareOne,

An alternate solution to waxing is an epilator. Like waxing , you remain hair free for long period of time. I've been using an epilator for almost two years. It takes time to get use to it, but in the long run, its worth it.

Chic

Alan12208

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  11:34:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Alan12208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Moderately hairy from head to toe. Actually, less hair on my head than anywhere else!!!

jb

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  11:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if it helps, and your hair grows thick, you may want to try razor gator. i think i've posted this before somewhere...hmm....
http://www.razor-gator.com

grandad_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  4:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Smoothie,
I am glad you and the others like being smoothie. I dont know if it is my age or what but I personally prefer the hair. I see a lot of both and of course have to admit for some there may be more to see with out hair, but I just like like the look with hair if in person, on cam or in a pic. I think it is a matter of choice and have not hing negative to say about it. I am just not ready to jump on to that band wagon yet. I know there is one discussion about when children should shave if they are. i think that should be up to them if they are nudist and not age should be set. i kind of frown on an adult who says i like shave but dont think my children should shave till such and such age., but again that is just my personal opinion and dont hink bad about any one either way.
Grandad

shvdix

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  3:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see shvdix's MSN Messenger address  Send shvdix a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi smoothie,

I just finished shaving all over, I started a few years ago and it feels odd now if it grows out too much. smooth feels so much better

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  7:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I (female)am smooth. It makes me feel 'more' nude. My nudist freinds are slightly surprised, but are prepared to try it.

Sarah

~*~

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  08:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

After you've been shaving your pubes for quite awhile, I've been doing it for over 20 years, it would look very odd if you suddenly appeared with hair in your pubic area.

So after time, your appearance without hair is "you" and those around you accept it as part of your appearance. At least that is my experience.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  12:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you chic. I have also found that people come used to seeing you as a smoothie and except you for that look and also except you for who you are. Ive been a smoothie now for a couple of years and couldnt imagine now having it any other way. I cant stand it when I start getting the re-growth. YUK

Edited by - Aussienudedude on 08/17/2005 12:46:55 AM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  3:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aussienudedude

I agree with you chic. I have also found that people come used to seeing you as a smoothie and except you for that look and also except you for who you are..... YUK

Thanks for sharing your experience and confirming my view that most people accept your whole appearance,shaved or not, as you.

Chic

ShavedPubFan

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  8:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am only smooth in the pubic region. I first shaved my pubic hair off when I was a junior in college. I've been doing it off and on ever since, but have been completely smooth in the pubic area for the last 3 years. I hadn't shaved for about 2 years because I'd recently remarried and I was concerned that my wife wouldn't like it. But, one day, she surprised me by completely shaving her pubic hair off. I shaved my pubic hair that night and have been bare eversince. She has remained mostly bare, but occasionally has a landing strip.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  8:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaved Pub Fan:

My wife and I had not shaved for years, but just recently got back to doing it. The beginning of the Summer we had a full pubic bush, but upon visiting our fav. nudist spot D.S., we realized that we were in the minority, so slowly but surly, we did little by little.

Right now we both have small brazilian patches, but we agreed that both would be gone by Labor Day.

My wife wants to let it grow in for the winter and either have a triangle or a strip. Fine with me.

Cookie

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  9:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago I started undergoing laser hair removal treatments over my entire body. It is expensive, but it is so much better than shaving, no razor bumbs and ingrowns. I usually go about 6-8 weeks between treatments (I haven't gone continuously over that period of time), and I have finally gotten to the point where there is no hair left, and I really enjoy the feel and look of all that smooth skin. When I'm not compleltely nude, I can where the smallest mirco g-strings, and they look great.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  12:55:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been shaving the pubic area for a couple of years now and have recently experimented with shaving my chest. Not a big fan of body hair myself but my girlfriend likes it. Im sorry to say she's gonna have to deal with the smooth look cuz its here to stay. Every 6 months or so I seem to brave and add a new area to my shaving list. I wouldnt be surprised if the ony hair left were my eyebrows in the next couple of years.

Dare to be Bare

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Smooth Chest/Belly Topic Next Topic: Shaving while at a nudist park  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved