Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

Finnboy

Posted - 06/01/2004 :  06:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Finnboy an ICQ Message  Click to see Finnboy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! Just came back from Malta which is an incredibly beautiful island! If someone remembers a small-sized thin "kid" sunbathing nude on the beach down the steep path below Ghajn Tuffieha so please come and say hello!

I met this wonderfully cool family there with grannies and kids - everything. I promised to send some photos as well but the e-mail address just keep giving error messages. So if you are there "Smarkey" - let me know - ok?

I would love to come back to Malta and I would enjoy hearing from people who live there as well! Wish to have more friends in Malta!

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2004 :  10:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Finnboy

So you liked Malta huh ? its not bad here at all.The weather is getting warmer and in another week the heat is going to turn up another few degrees. When it gets hot enough to swim - that's when i'll hit the beach.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born
Yahoo album - coming soon

Finnboy

Posted - 06/02/2004 :  05:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Finnboy an ICQ Message  Click to see Finnboy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Nudeboy

I would consider living there forever. I didn't get any friends from locals who seem to be a little shy at first. But I met a bunch of truly nice people who have moved to the island from elsewhere. I guess it is a kind of a paradise!

I am trying to find any cheap flight to Malta but right now it seems impossible.

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2004 :  05:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only cheaper priced flights to Malta oriiginate from England, as far as I know.When my family fly over here from England they get really good deals usually. Another thing is that at this time of the year the air fares go higher because it is approaching peak air travel to summer sun destinations.

nudeboy..
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  10:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had my first swim last week - it was amazing and the water was lovely.I had the beach all to myself except for two young French women who were nearby and were also enjoying the sun.This is the best time of the year as its not too hot and the beach is almost deserted.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2004 :  04:22:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a little bit of activity here in Malta to get an area set up as an official nude beach.This is a wonderful initiative,but as people are concerned about preserving their private lives it will be a difficult job.I am watching the debate with interest to see how far things will go.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2004 :  05:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was amazed the other day at the lengths some people will go to respect other people's enjoyment of the nude beach. Approaching the nude bathing area via the rocky/dangerous footpath I found 2 naked men, and I asked why they were swimming from the rocks when just around the corner there is a nice soft sandy bay.They said they did not want to swim in the bay as there were families there with children and none of them were naked.

This is like complete role reversal , as I would have thought it would be the other way around ie people wearing swim costumes would avoid the nude area .

nudeboy..

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  09:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It is legal to go topless in Toronto.Maybe some other cities too

Gary

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  04:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi plectrum

Thanks for adding your postings to this part of the forum.I am sorry you could not access my photos when you tried previously.I have amended the photo album so you can now visit if you wish.

Just ended my brief summer holiday and managed to get to the beach enough times to tan evenly.Very proud of my tanned behind which had not seen sunlight all winter.This was my first summer on the beach as a smoothie and was not at all nervous.Part of my enjoyment of the beach is seeing others nude and being seen nude.

nudeboy..

Finnboy

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  05:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Finnboy an ICQ Message  Click to see Finnboy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone

My second stay in Malta was quite short. After one week I was robbed and mugged on Saturday night two weeks ago in Paceville. I did some clubbing with a friend of mine and we decided to get some fresh air by walking down the street to a quiet small beach there. Then out of a sudden came 5-6 Maltese speaking bad looking guys and they hit my friend and finally me. I fell down and my arm was broken. Finally they took our money and mobile phones.

I still like Malta and I miss the island as well. I was just being plain stupid and naive cause I thought nothing could ever happen there. So this is the price I pay.

I can sense that being gay is not that accepted in Malta. I like boys more than girls and probably my slightly unmasculine looks was one of the reasons for the hits I received. The robbers mentioned the G-word that night.

There will always be narrow-minded people, even with nudists as well. Whatever your sexual preferences are, don't let those freakin' macho idiots put you down. The sun is for everyone!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  03:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your troubles in Malta Finnboy, hope you are recovering well.

Kim =^.^=

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  06:21:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finnboy - I was sorry to read about your terrible treatment while here in Malta. Hope you are feeling better.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  06:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just had a few days off from work to spend with the family as my 2 kids are off from school for the summer. I have been to the nude beach 3 times and managed to burn my buns slightly :)but I had a good time swimming and chatting to people. There was a group of English people there in their mid 50's and all had wonderful 'all over' tans.

I enjoy socilsing nude with other nudists and hope one day more beaches become nudist friendly.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  08:54:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plectrum - hi and thanks for posting.Yes its a pity you were told to cover up.Maybe they were jealous cos they wanted to go nude too but did not have the nerve

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  08:06:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was swimming at Gnejna 2 weeks ago and was chatting with 3 naked women.(2 of them had their respective partners wth them.)It was very nice and we made no secret of checking eachother out too -its all part of the enjoyment of nude beaches anywhere.They live in Malta,and they go picknicing/swimming every weekend -and they leave no litter behind them.

nudeboy..

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.02 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved