Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  05:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I applied to naturistmalta and look forward to being approved

naturaleden2000

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  5:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
finally Maltese talking about nude beaches!! Its hard to find maltese talking about it and being Nude!!! I love it!! but I dont have the guz to be in public where others are not naked My dream for long was a resort!! or hire a big farmhouse with friends Males and Femails all ages!! but being natural!!!! Viva malta mux il maltin!

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  04:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ned - the membership is growing all the time in the yahoo group.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  04:17:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naturaleden -Yes there are many Maltese in Malta who love being nude and don't care what others think. Go to Gnejna or Selmun and enjoy it.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  04:16:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to the main car (the main one on the main road)park at Ghajn Tuffieha where they are selling drinks,snacks etc.There is a footpath to the lefthand side of this carpark.Follow the path to the cliff edge.From there one can walk down a steep path to the small beach.

nudeboy..

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  12:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudism is about accepting yourself and others for who they are and not what and look like, own, and wear. It's not about being on display or being oogled. You can always bring your own female companion.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

nudeforever

Posted - 08/08/2004 :  11:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello again everyone. This is Mark & Partner owners of naturistmalta group. Thanks to all those who have joined our group on yahoo. We are sorry for those that might have been rejected. We only accept requests with a full yahoo profile.

For those who do not know where the naturist parts are at Ghajn Tuffieha and Selmun you can see the photos at our group.

We are sorry for Finnboy. I don't think that the group that stole his wallet are Maltese. Unfortunately in Malta now we have a problem with illegal immigrants and they are the ones that are doing these bad things. I hope that something will be done about them.

The forum about nudism in Malta was opened by us, and in the end nothing was really concluded. Some were quite respectful about it although they we not into naturism but others showed great immaturity and closed mindedness.

We are very much impressed however with a large group of Maltese teenagers, males & females who visited Ghajn Tuffieha yesterday. They came there to camp for the weekend. As usual, I did not care that I was nude, we were their first anyway. They were ok with that and even spoke to us. They spoke to me as if I was not nude. When we left they even said bye and thanks. It’s nice to see that Maltese teenagers are open minded these days. It was great.

CU all
Mark & Partner
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturistmalta/

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2004 :  3:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Kimberly

Welcome to the forum nudeforever. Growing up in a small town, I can understand why the people of Malta feel the way they do about nudism. Even though its nobody's business what you, someone is going to find out and the word gets spread around quick.

Kim =^.^=
I live in a amall town and when it does get around the talk is usually not supportive of your way of enjoying yourself.

gospel

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2004 :  03:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ghajn Tuffieha - is an area where i have been to swim many times but not nude.There is an area at the very far end of the beach reached by a path on the side of the hill where some people go nude.I had not realised it was so popular,as usually its quite empty of people.The next time i want to swim nude i shall go there and have a good swim.

nudeboy..

nudeforever

Posted - 08/09/2004 :  10:11:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We normally go to Ghajn Tuffieha on the weekend. We cannot make it this Saturday but should be there on Sunday. Would be glad to meet you 'nudeboy'

Born nude die nude
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturistmalta

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2004 :  04:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not often i get a chance to swim on weekends but I sometimes manage an hour or so after work,after 5.30 pm

nudeboy..

nudeforever

Posted - 08/10/2004 :  07:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, change of plans and we should be there this Saturday. We normally stay late, at least till 7.30 pm. Anyway, happy nude swimming :-)

Born nude die nude

nudeforever

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  08:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you know where Ghajn Tuffieha beach is then Gnejna is just on the other side of the hill. If you work up to the clay hill you can see Gnejna from the top. There is a steep path way down from there.

Born nude die nude

nudeforever

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  9:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Then if you don't want to slide down the hill, actually you can walk it down, you can go to Gnejna main textile beach and take a boat ride to the white rock. I think it only costs Lm1. The small sandy part is also used by naturists.

Born nude die nude

nudeforever

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  5:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You must tell the boat guy to come for you at a curtain time, not later then 6 PM however. I was also refering to the sandy part down the clay slope. I have walked it down many times.

Born nude die nude

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved