Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

Finnboy

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  11:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Finnboy an ICQ Message  Click to see Finnboy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!

Glad to tell you that I'm getting better after being robbed and mugged in Malta last June.
There are some metal plates inside my hand but it is moving better all the time.

I realize that this can happen anywhere, even here in Finland. However, the attackers were speaking Maltese according to my friend who lives on the island and speaks your language.
Just needed to say that for not blaming immigrants any more than they deserve.

I just wanted to say Hi, I'm planning a comeback
in early October maybe - hopefully will get some sunshine. The summer was all rainy in Finland, the worst summer for ages. Need two or three weeks sunbathing!

So best wishes to everyone who remembers me from Gnejn Tuffieha earlier this summer...a small and thin boy with a hat and a bag....
especially warm greetings to that one really cool bunch of nudists with two kids (a girl and a boy). I'm sure you still remember me.

nudeforever

Posted - 09/04/2004 :  12:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Finnboy,

I am a happy to hear that you are getting better. Well, if your friend understands Maltese and overheard the attackers speak Maltese then they are definitely locals. I hate to think this, but facts are facts. It's a pity since one of Malta's main industries is tourism and this incident does not help at all. I hope that this kind of people are caught and put to justice.

If you ever come to Malta again we hope that we might meet you at the beach.

Keep well.

Mark & Partner

Born nude die nude
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturistmalta

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  08:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark & Partner

Do you know if it gets too crowded during the week to swim nude at the small beach at Gnejn Tuffieha ?

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

Timo

Posted - 05/26/2005 :  03:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Timo an AOL message  Send Timo an ICQ Message  Send Timo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait to visit Malta. Always wanted to and now that I know that it's possible to have a somewhat naked vacation, I'll start planning. I wouldn't want to go to jail in Malta for being naked in public, but I would be willing to protest the current law on a nudist beach.

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2005 :  03:40:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Timo I do not want to be arrested either for basically bathing naked in a very secluded not easy to reach place. Its not like we nudists in Malta are disturbing the peace, or behaving in a lewd manner in a public place.We go out of our way to find places off the beaten track to avoid causing offence to anybody,even tough , essentially it is on public rather than private land. Will you be coming over with a group? Contact naturistmalta- a yahoo group to chat with more nudists based here in Malta.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  08:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its gone a bit quiet on this part of the forum talking about nudism in Malta, so thought I'd do a post.

Yesterday I went for my first swim of the year, at a textile beach. If my 2 children were older, (and had a head for heights and steep cliffface pathways), I might have taken them to the unoffical nude place I use in the summer. The sea was a bit chilly 60 f (16c), but the warm sunshine more than made up for it.

After being in the water I had an urge to take off my wet swimwear , which was clinging to me and was generally grossing me out.As it was a textile beach, I just consoled myself that a nude swim would soon be possible as the weather is getting better every week.

In another couple of weeks the sea temperature will move up to 19c, and that's when I'll take my first nude swim of the year.

nudeboy..

NakedEducator

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  1:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi nudeboy and others who have posted on here,

I have been following the posts about nudism in Malta. I think going to Malta would be a wonderful vacation and such. I am sorry to hear that the textile folks in your country are not accepting of nudism. Has anything changed in your country to make nudism legal?

Thanks, Scott

Scott, the naked educator

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  06:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Scott - It is sad to say that nothing has changed with regard to public acceptance of nudism to make it legal. Being such a small island the mentality is firmly against it. We who enjoy swimming /sunning nude have found places to go where there is no conflict of interest with the textile folks. I am sure they know about the places we use, but they turn a blind eye and let us get on with it. Its pretty much a 'live and let live' acceptance - kind of. There is never any mention in the media about people going nude in Malta , and we certainly do not try to draw attention to ourselves and our chosen way of enjoying the summer sun and beautiful warm sea. Alot of people who come on holiday here will find these nude areas if they are interested. There are plenty of direct references to them on the internet, not least of all on this brilliant nudist forum.

nudeboy..

occas2

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  11:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Send occas2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi, keep it up ,its nice to stay nude , even i like it,last sunday i was their walking nude free as a bird with my shaved ball splashing in water . keep it up

occas2

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  11:55:50 AM  Show Profile  Send occas2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
remonts and famalies dont go there ,that we can swim as we whant. even for gay beaches in malta we doent have ,every thing happened , and we had to close 1 eye.
we are not desturbing anyone .

karlos180381

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  11:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NakedEducator

Hi nudeboy and others who have posted on here,

I have been following the posts about nudism in Malta. I think going to Malta would be a wonderful vacation and such. I am sorry to hear that the textile folks in your country are not accepting of nudism. Has anything changed in your country to make nudism legal?

Thanks, Scott

Scott, the naked educator

Hi Scott,

True, I think they shold legalise nudism. My wife and I have been going for years and recntly she has wanted to start stripping off. The small secluded baysmake this ideal.

Just on an off chance does anyone know of any sort of swinging scene in Malta?

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  03:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Karlos

Nice to hear that you enjoy holdiays in Malta. Its not surprising your wife wants to strip off for an all over tan, as the sun and the sea are so inviting There is a swinging scene in malta but it is mainly closed to people " not in the loop". You can try digging through various adult dating websites and search for Malta or Maltese....and you will be able to make contact.

Hi Scott,

True, I think they shold legalise nudism. My wife and I have been going for years and recntly she has wanted to start stripping off. The small secluded baysmake this ideal.

Just on an off chance does anyone know of any sort of swinging scene in Malta?
[/quote]

nudeboy..

knavs

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  6:57:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes but its more through friends

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  6:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. Is anything being planned for Malta Summer 2008? like some sort of meeting or anything?

I know that malta has no official beaches but I dunno, maybe you guys will knock something up

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

attila21

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  3:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see attila21's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi there guys.wish to set a group and go skinny dipping together.What do u think????

Danny

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved