Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 236 ]  [ Total: 236 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

keithnc67
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  05:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Send keithnc67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience took place in Berlin Germany. I met John, who was a young Chaplain (I was a 71M, Chaplains' Assistant) who told me of a local indoor water park called the Blub...The Blub is such a nice place, its family orientated with the front being clothed and all the saunas and the back area being FKK (body free of clothing) - both front and back are for families...
I went to one of the dry saunas and was informed that I had to remove my bathing suit, which I did; I cant remember ever feeling odd or out of place after the initial removal of my suite - it took a whole 30 seconds to get used to the whole concept of social nudism! Since then I have lived at a resort stateside and am a home nudist, still in search of a local non landed club here in Charlotte NC :)

Martin

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  2:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time was 43 years ago and will never forget that day,It was great at age 8 and try go n nude anywhere/everywhere when practical and never infringe on the rights of others!

go n nude

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  8:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fascinating set of replies to this Topic. From the experienced to the beginners and triers, via. those who have had 'problems'. It seems that you in the US have more problems with the mores of you country than we do do in Europe. And also have difficulty finding a nearby 'clothes optional' (? a politically correct term ?) place to visit. They seem to be mostly in FLA - a strong European influence, or just the weather?

My first experience was purely accidental. I was wandering along the French Atlantic coast (in a motor car - it's about 200 km between Biarritz and the mouth of the Gironde). On the beaches there were a largish number of nudists - (well away from any largish holiday centres) to the point where one one was almost embarrased to be wearing any sort of swimsuit. I - single woman - stripped and was was not faced with any 'problems'.

And then I came across Euronat, a naturist holiday village wih accomodation to rent, and all the commercial facilities one needs. I decided to rent a studio for 10 days; during which I lived nude all the time; on the beach, in the pool, shopping, even eating out in the available restaurants. (All weather permitting!)

It was wonderful feeling so free (I even shaved my pubic hair in order to feel more nude). While I got some admiring glances, there were no sexual approaches - I was not the only single woman there. Everybody was so relaxed. Ages from teens to the retired (who needed the dress to be ironed! - but they were still very comfortable living nude).

That was 20 years ago. Since then I have lived nude as much as possible (still single). I live on the south edge of a very small village with a view of the Pyrenees. Sufficiently isolated than I can live nude all the time. And have gone to Euronat several times.

I encourage all contributers to to live thus - providing, of course, that you not offend the conservative neighbours etc.

Good (nude) luck to you all - and especially to Cheri; who is doing her very best to promote US nudism, and providing very useful information.

I seem to be very lucky.

Sarah

~*~

Nude 1 2

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  07:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah,
You indeed sound very fortunate. I live almost as far away from you on earth as possible. I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. (Another time zone - another hemisphere) In Australia we are fortunate to have a "laid back" population and legal nude beaches and resorts in most states. (Oops - sorry Queensland)
I have been a home nudist for a long time, getting nude when I got the chance, however several years ago I connected to the internet on my home computer. One day I found myself at a nudist website and found there were others out there who felt like me. A little more investigation revealed a legal nude beach about 50km from home. I could not wait to try this new adventure. I went to this beach and had a perfect day. Families playing nude on the beach. Strangers saying hello to each other and stopping for a chat. Some guy who had a band was set up on the beach playing his music! You have got to say this was a idyllic introduction.
Thats my first time nude in public.
Other stories will no doubt follow as necessary.

Trev.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2006 :  09:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
>>It seems that you in the US have more problems with the mores of you country than we do do in Europe. And also have difficulty finding a nearby 'clothes optional' (? a politically correct term ?) place to visit. They seem to be mostly in FLA - a strong European influence, or just the weather?<<

Sarah

Great story!

The US is becoming one of the least free countries on earth. We have fallen out of the top 10 countries in free enterprise as ranked by the Heritage Foundation. The college professors and teachers are mostly collectivist and the politicians typically have one overiding value, their re:election.

Best Wishes,

Jim

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  10:41:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was at my friends house in OKC. I told him that I was planning on going to a nudist camp to see what it was like, he laughed. So I went out to his back yard (at night) and removed my clothes. It was exciting and a good feeling to not be tied down with clothes. He came out shortly there after and saw me. I was supprised but not embarrased. He did little more than raise an eyebrow. So from that time on I walked nude around my friends home. I then ventured to that nudist camp. At first I felt weird and wore a towel for about 30 minutes however I became more comfortable with the people and I took the towel off. What a rush, I can't wait to get back and experience that again.

E.Boyd

Floridian

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  12:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got encouragement to visit Playalinda Beach (near Kennedy Space Center, Florida) by reading posts on this web site. For that, I am eternally grateful for I wouldn't have had the nerve to go nude at Playalinda due to past reports of arrest. There's a huge sign just inside the entrance to the park warning NUDITY IS PROHIBITED.

So many contributors here have been to Playalinda without incident, so I decided to visit, not knowing what to expect.

I am nude often at home and in the hot tub in the back yard, both with the blessing of my wife (who doesn't go nude).

I found hundreds of naturists doing what people usually do at the beach. It was awesome and very liberating to be nude on a beautiful pristine beach.

The male/female ratio was perhaps 6:5, so it was nearly evenly populated by both sexes.

I can't wait to go back and I'm hoping I can talk my wife into going with me.

Floridian

Edited by - Floridian on 05/06/2006 12:23:05 PM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  03:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have for many years wanted to visit a nudist resort, today I did. (Visit www.bar-s-ranch.com)

A perfect day, high of 78, low humidity, mostly sunning skies, some breezes, a 400 acre estate. I had wondered if lockers would be provided to stash your clothes. They have a simpler solution, you park, get out of the car, undress, toss your clothes into the car and amble down to the club house. I put on sandals, sunblock and broad brimmed hat, put my wallet and keys in my backpack and ambled. (I soon decided that I didn't have to worry about wallet and keys and left my backpack poolside when I went hiking.)

I walked into the clubhouse and there stood talking and laughing three nude females, two voluptuous. They welcomed me in a friendly manner and could not have cared less that I was naked. I was relaxed, no problem, a piece of cake and I went out to the pool. There were four children, all boys between 7 and 12 (?) and at that time about 20 adults, a 50-50 mix and later some more would come.

The club house was surrounded by a large grassed area as was much of the lake, the lake about 200 yards wide and 500 yards long. So I could go barefoot there. They have many hiking trails and there I only needed sandals. Most of the trails were well shaded. I went on a hike and returned to the clubhouse to eat and rest. Went hiking again, rested, and then hiked again. The breeze felt so good against my body. As I hiked some other nudist would wave and welcome me.

As the sun got lower in the sky and the breeze freshened the pleasure of being nude increased. Sat on a raft in the lake very near the shore with a pleasant breeze, a grove of bamboo nearby and zillions of trees, serene and beautiful.

My peace of mind was as great as I've ever experienced.

My biggest surprises: undressing in a grassed parking lot, some couples much older than I, nobody gave a rat's fanny about the nudity (the kids teased me about a few things but this is a sign of friendship), and there were many very husky men. We are not talking wimps.

I am too stupid to describe how beautiful NC is at this time of year, the beauty captures me and directs me.

God Bless All, and remember that the 10 Commandments are time tested, the words of not one single living politicians are,

Jim

Best Wishes, Jim

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  09:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not truly a first time experience, but it has been along time.

I have for many years wanted to visit a nudist resort, Saturday I did. (Visit www.bar-s-ranch.com) A perfect day, high of 78, low humidity, mostly sunning skies, some breezes, a 400 acre estate. I had wondered if lockers would be provided to stash your clothes. They have a simpler solution, you park, get out of the car, undress, toss your clothes into the car and amble down to the club house. I put on sandals, sunblock and broad brimmed hat, put my wallet and keys in my backpack and ambled. (I soon decided that I didn't have to worry about wallet and keys and left my backpack poolside when I went hiking.)

I walked into the clubhouse and there stood talking and laughing three nude females, two voluptuous. They welcomed my in a friendly manner and could not have cared less that I was naked. I was relaxed, no problem, a piece of cake and I went out to the pool. There were four children, all boys between 7 and 12 (?) and at that time about 20 adults, a 50-50 mix and later some more would come. There even was a black couple, you can go to some areas of NC such as Boone, and think you are in Iowa in the 30s. She had a nice body, but there isn't anything sexy going on here.

The club house was surrounded by a large grassed area as was much of the lake, the lake about 200 yards wide and 500 yards long. So I could go barefoot there. They have many hiking trails and there I only needed sandals. Most of the trails were well shaded. I went on a hike and returned to the clubhouse to eat and rest. Went hiking again, rested, and then hiked again. The breeze felt so good against my body. As I hiked some other nudist would wave and welcome me.

As the sun got lower in the sky and the breeze freshened the pleasure of being nude increased. I sat on a raft in the lake very near the shore with a pleasant breeze, a grove of bamboo nearby and zillions of trees, serene and beautiful.

My peace of mind was as great as I've ever experienced.

My biggest surprises: undressing in a grassed parking lot, some couples much older than I, nobody gave a rat's fanny about the nudity (the kids teased me about a few things but this is a sign of friendship), and there were many very husky men. We are not talking wimps.

I am too stupid to describe how beautiful NC is at this time of year, the beauty captures me and directs me.

God Bless All, and remember that the 10 Commandments are time tested, the words of not one single living politicians are not.

Best Wishes, Jim

froggy10
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  11:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time,huh. Well, the ad in the classified section of the local daily read,"Clothing optional resort" with a phone number. We talked and talked and finally the love of my life said o.k., call. The voice on the other end was friendly and invited us out to visit. We went and were welcomed by a big guy, fully dressed. He had been working clearing brush. We got the tour and then went on our way home. My wife decided, rightly so, that the place was a little too rustic for her and therefore, for me.

I scoured the internet for another place nearby and finally found one - a small B and B that was clothing optional. We bit the bullet and without a visit, made a reservation to spend one night, Sunday night, (about two days) and on Sunday we showed up, nervous as hell. Of course our room was not made up from the previous couple so we waited and lounged by the pool in the shade. I had doffed my clothes as soon as possible but my wife had opted to keep clothed. We were eventually the only guests but the couple that owned the place had a couple of their friends, fellow nudists, show up and we all had a great time sitting around and talking. at no time were we made to feel odd or looked down on because we were "newbies" and much older than the others in the group. In other words, we were very comfortable. By the time we were getting ready to leave the next day, my wife, who had been slowly shedding more and more textiles, had left everything off and was having a wonderful time.

All in all, a great experience. I am a confirmed nudist now and look forward to many terrific times sans clothing

Bill Smith

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  1:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1st time nude outside was as a teenager at home catching some sun in the backyard, made sure I was screened from the neighbors view by placing a 4'x8' sheet of plywood next to the fence. Loved the way the sun and breeze felt on my skin.

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  4:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a nudist for a long time. However, my first experience with social nudism was just last week at a nudist resort in Pennsylvania. Interacting with people was easier than when I have my clothes on! And feeling the breeze everywhere was both liberating and exhilarating! Look forward to going back there again, hopefully with my wife.

ugotme

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  5:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today was my first time, 08/25/06. Sure I have been naked at home but never out.I love the feel of just being naked. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. I was somewhat worried. Would I get a erection, that was my biggest worry. Anyway I had the day off from work. I love the beach and Sandy Hook, NJ is not far from me. I packed a cooler and got my beach blanket and a few other thing and started off. All the way there I kept thinking, there are going to be naked people there. I hope I am ok and don't get a erection. I kept telling myself I am going to the beach to enjoy the sun and the water. To be free of my clothes and just enjoy being naked like I do at home. When I get there I walk down the small boardwalk on to the sand and toward the water for a spot. There is something going on, like a club outing or something. So there are a very lot of people there. Men and woman. I pick a spot to the back a little. Not far back just behind them. There are still others around me there. I get set up and then I did it. I took off my swim suit. It felt so great. I just stood there for a few min naked looking around before I sat on my blanket. I was loving this. I only wish I had did it years ago. I know you should not stare and I didn't but I did look around at the woman and also the men. Not in a sexual way but just to look.I was loving this, laying there on my back with the sum warming my body and no erection.
The rain came and I had to move to the car. Had to dress before going going up. Anyway it stoped and I went back and set up again. It felt so right. I was still maybe a little scared about all the others,I don't know why. They were all around me now and all naked like me. I then made a big move. I got up and stood there looking around for a few minutes. Everyone is naked like me I said. Like I looked around, they were also and some were looking at me to. All of a sudden I felt like I belonged there. Off I went on a walk down the beach, through the others. Walking naked and not a worry. I went in to the water. When I came out I just stood there at the edge of the water looking out and then turning to just stand there and look at everyone there. I was all alone there so anyone who looked out would of been looking right at me. I felt so good. I did belong there. As I walked back to my blanket I just walked like I was at a regular beach and wearing my swim suit. I even started to chat with a woman and man who were next to me. Standing next to them naked and talking like I had my suit on. But I didn't. Anyway the rain came again and this time it was hard and I left as did a lot of others. I am at home now naked and writing this. I can't wait until next time, maybe tomorrow. And by the way I never did get that erection. It felt so normal to be there naked with so many others like me.

Sam

ltv

Posted - 09/11/2006 :  7:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time...I feel that I have been a "closet" nudist all of my life. I can tell you stories of sleeping nude, sneaking out on a hot summer might with friends to go skinny dipping in the high school pool. Also times when I went to my sisters and laid out nude by her pool. I have never had a problem with nudity.

After I got married we would not think twice about being nude around the house. That is until the kids got old enough to question things and going along with my wife we covered up. I am now at the point that I really do not care if I am seen with out cloths on. I sleep nude every night, if they walk in while I am changing, oh well. I have wanted to see if I could live a nudist lifestyle. I have been nude around the house when even possible without upsetting the wife (at least when the kids are not around the house, which is most of the time, one in college and a senior).

I recently talked my wife into going to San Onofre beach. It is a local nude beach. I should mention that my wife does not share the enthusiasm but allows me to indulge in my "research". It was great, the sun, water, no wet swimsuit. I really enjoyed it. We have been back a couple of times. I hope that the fact that she agreed to go might mean that one day she can enjoy the same feelings.

I am hoping by joing that we will meet other couples in the North Orange County area, go to the beach and hang out with. Maybe meeting other women who enjoy nudism would help to ease my wife into this wonderful lifestyle.

Vince

si_086

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  12:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Click to see si_086's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
gday, my first nudist experience outdoors was when i was 18 and when i was home alone as i am the only nudist in my family, and i have been a nudist for about 7 years now but the first time i ventured outside was when i was 18...it was broad day light and i just took a deep breath an stepped outside into the sunlight an walked around my house for a while...i then decided it was to hot and went back inside, i then later decided that i didnt just want to be restricted to my house, so after after everyone had gone to bed i snuck outside an started walking around my neighbourhood...the cool night breeze hit my body an it felt like i was in heaven ever since then at any oppertunity i sneak outside an go for midnight walks in the nude...and everytime i go on my midnight walks my confidence grows an i venture further and stay out longer...i am still yet to visit a nudist beach and im waiting for the day i go and visit one. thanks for reading.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved