Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

lfsabch06

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  8:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Working up the nerve with my wife to head to TCI soon...We go to Palm Springs all the time, but always at clothed resorts...will let you know.

-nevernude

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  7:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lfsabch06

Working up the nerve with my wife to head to TCI soon...We go to Palm Springs all the time, but always at clothed resorts...will let you know.

-nevernude

Why wait to try your first nudist/naturist venue? There are probably some close by. If/when you do go to Terra Cotta Inn, you'll love it. Say hi to owners from Cheri Alexander/Travelites.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  01:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lfsabch06

-nevernude

If you should decide to go and have any questions regarding Terra Cotta Inn, please don't hesitate to ask. Terra Cotta is our home away from home. Frequent day, night, weekend, holiday and annual group vacations guest there.

Actually have become good friends of Tom and Mary Clare, TCI owners.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  7:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacksriverhiker

My wife of 4 years and I have slept nude since we were married; it just wouldn't feel right any other way. We are nude at home when possible, and sometimes in the yard as well, until the mosquitos drive us indoors.

Neither of us have ever been nude in front of others, but are making plans to visit a nude beach (Apollo Beach) this summer while on vacation. My first time nude outdoors was about 9 or 10 years ago, when I found a place in the mountains that had enough privacy to allow me to shuck my clothes and walk through the woods a bit. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and have been wanting more ever since!

If the visit to Apollo works out well, we may try a visit to Oaklake Trails (an hour from home), to experience a more in-depth naturist experience.

You will enjoy Apollo/Playalinda, my wife and I have gone there for years. Apollo was our first time nude in public and it is a good place for a first time experience.

We have a trip planned to Apollo in June, but if you have any questions let me know.

Diger

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  9:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the terra cotta inn should be a good first step for you and your wife it was for me and my wife. we went last summer for a three day stay and it was great.the owners tom and mary clare make you fill like one of the family and will help in any way they can to make you comfortable.we are going to try something new this summer and go to haulover beach in florida and go on a cruise to mexico while there.hope you have fun.

tooldady

bookworm

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  9:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though I wouldn't have called us "nudists," my husband and I have always slept nude and walked around the house nude without thinking twice about it. Our first public nudity was this past December on Orient Beach in St. Martin.

We were on a cruise that stopped at St. Martin, and we had read a little about Orient Beach. I told him that we'd give it a try, and if I felt comfortable I would be willing to go topless. So, we purchased a couple of chairs in front of Pedro's and camped out. We didn't see much topless action, let alone nude, and I wasn't really comfortable removing my top. Nick went for a stroll on the Club Orient side of the beach and came back a few minutes later. He said people were topless and nude over there, and I might feel more comfortable taking my top off in that area. I was still dragging my feet a little, until he said, "I'd really like to go swimming nude, but would prefer to do it over there." When I realized *he* wanted to experience some public nudity, too, I decided to go for it. So, we relocated ourselves to the "Club O" side of the beach (just a stone's throw away from the Perch Bar) and stripped down. We had a wonderfully relaxing day and met some great people. We actually called a few airlines, thinking that if we could find an inexpensive flight home we'd skip the last 3 days of the cruise, stay at Club Orient, and fly back to Miami. Unfortunately, during the week of Christmas flights were cost prohibitive, so we were forced to put our clothes back on and get back on the cruise ship. We are currently in the process of booking a week-long vacation in June at Club Orient, though, and can't wait!

Tiffany

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  08:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bookworm

(snip) We are currently in the process of booking a week-long vacation in June at Club Orient, though, and can't wait!
Tiffany

Tiffany, Why wait to go to a c/o location away from FL where you have a great many c/o opportunities?

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  11:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bookworm,

We will be at Club O in June as well for 10 days, nine nights.

Maybe see you at the Perch for Happy Hour!

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  02:34:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The following account is from my own website, before I closed it, recounting my first nudist experience as a young teenager back in the early 1960's. While many years have since passed, the memory of my first experience of shedding my clothes in the deep woods and becoming a real part of nature, is as fresh today as it was then.

MY FIRST NUDIST EXPERIENCE/ADVENTURE

This is where I spent the majority of my developmental years as a pre-teen & young teenager. My family moved to this mountain in Northern Alabama when I was 8 years old. We moved here from a tropical paradise, of white sandy beaches, palm trees, clear blue ocean and year round beautiful weather. So, it was a radically drastic environmental change for me at age 8. I didn't even own a winter coat! My life changed over night, from one of playing & romping at the beach with always blue skies & warm temperatures, to a place of cold dreary weather in the winter & fall and a place where I had no friends as a child. I felt like an outcast, I couldn't undertand, much less, speak their "language" (Suthuhn, y'all!), all of my lifelong childhood friends were in Miami, I had nothing in common with any of the kids I now went to school with (yikes! I had to ride a school bus!), I dressed differently from the others, and to make things even worse for me, I became extremely myopic and had to wear heavy thick-lensed glasses. Oh, over the years, I became accepted as one of the group, and things were not as hard for me as they had been, I could speak the "language", and my new friends became my best friends. But the groundwork had been layed early in my life that put me on the road to becoming a lifelong nudist. I just didn't know it at that time!

I bagan to finally realize that living on top of a mountain was not nearly as bad as I had once thought. It was like living at the beach, except that this was the absolute extreme to sun & surf. In fact, I found as I got older, there was more to do on the mountain, than there ever was at the beach! Not having any friends when we moved up here, gave me lots of time to explore my new environment. I spent hours upon end in the woods & forest, learning how to get around in the woods, how to survive & navigate without a compass or even seeing the sun, I learned all the Indian tricks as to how to move silently & stealthily through the woods without making a noise, how to sneak up on wild animals without being heard or seen. I could even "read" leaves & moss. All of this, through a backdrop of deep lush woods & forest, waterfalls & streams, bluffs & cliffs, deep snows in winter, and warm fragrant cedar spiced air in the summer. I didn't love this new place, I cherished it. I thought that I had died & gone to heaven!

Every year, I could hardly wait for the snow to melt & the temperatures to warm up, so that I could head out into the woods & explore. When I turned 9, I joined the Cub Scouts, and started learning Indian lore and all about the Cherokee Indians that had lived on my mountain. I learned where to find arrowheads & spearheads, (always check the creekbeds!), I became an "Indian" in my mind - one that wore thick black glasses! When I came of age, I joined the Boy Scouts, and learned even more about survival in the wilderness. Not only did I spend alot of daylight hours in the woods, as a Scout, I was spending many nights out at camporees, 2 day hikes, and other such things.

As I entered my puberty & early teen years, I became more & more confident of my woods skills and my abilities in using them. I found the challenge of going into the woods alone, and hiking as far as I could, deliberately trying to get lost, and then to face the unknown with confidence & resolve, extremely satisfying, knowing I was proving myself as a man. I had absolutely no fear of the forest or of anything in it. I really enjoyed my time alone in woods, hiking & exploring my mountain and those mountains around it.

I thought that it was necessary for me to give you a peek into my background & motivation in regards to exactly why & how this became the foundations in my nudist lifestyle. Without knowing my background, I really didn't feel that anyone could truly understand my transformation as it occurred. Thanks with hanging with me this far, read on....

So, it was on a very hot August summer day, when I was about 12 or 13, that I took off for one of my usual daylong hiking excursions to the unpopulated backside of the mountain. Because I had hiked these woods for so many years, I found that I had to hike deeper & deeper into the woods to find & experience the new things the mountain had to offer. As I got older, my hikes got further in distance, out of neccessity, sometimes I would hike 5 miles or more to find a new area. All very hot & exhausting work on a summer's day, especially when dressed in jeans, boots, hat, knapsack, shirt, etc.

It was on a day like this, that I wore myself out and needed a rest, some time to cool off & relax before heading back to civilization. I had hiked down my mountain and hiked up the one next to it, climbing over rock outcroppings, up & down bluffs & cliffs, jumping over streams & brooks along the way. It was on the banks of one of the little streams, that I sat down to rest. Large oaks & hickories hungover the stream here, and provided shade and some relief from the summer heat. I decided to take my boots off, and cool my feet in the stream. I rolled up my jeans & stuck my feet to the bottom of the cool moving waters. It felt sooooo good! I took my hat off, and then removed my shirt, as it was soaked with my perspiration and was sticking to me in an uncomfortable way. I laid it out to dry on the bank and stood up in the water. It was really feeling good! The only sounds were of birds, insects & wind moving thru the forest - there was no one around for miles.

Wading around in the stream had gotten my jeans wet and I really didn't feel like having to wear the wet heavy pants the rest of the day, so knowing no one was around, I took the em off, and then, looking around to be absolutely sure I was alone, I removed them and my underwear. I was now totally naked, standing knee deep in the moving waters. I threw the rest of my clothes over onto the bank, and sat down in the stream. Oh, God, I was in Heaven for sure! I was just coming of age with puberty, so there were some things happening that I didn't quite understand, like this incredible feeling my body was experiencing, the arousal of which, created a very visible & noticible erection that I could not control. But, with no people other than myself being in this place, I did not feel any embarrassment or shame about what was happening. All I knew, was that I had now stepped across that invisible line between the textile world & the nudist world.

Experiencing the exhileration of nakedness in the cool stream, now gave me the courage to get out of the water, get my things together & leave them in a place where I could find them easily, and begin a whole new experience, one that I still enjoy very much today, one of nude hiking. Without the weight of my boots or the confines of restrictive, hot clothing, I was off through the woods naked, climbing, running, jumping more than I ever had before. The warm wind blowing over my naked body, brought me into tune with myself & the natural beauty of my surroundings. Instead of being as one who just watched nature, my new state of nakedness in the forest gave me the sense of being a part of nature. I loved it. And, I didn't ever want this afternoon to end, either. Now that I had captured this natural & beautiful thing, I wasn't ready to let go of it! No, Sir!

With just a few hours of sunlight left, I knew I had to head home. But, I was going to go as far as I could without any clothes on at all. I wanted to remain naked as long as I could that day, right down to the very last minute of time left to me. This was a natural high that only reluctantly was I going to let go of. I went as far as I felt safe to go in the woods nude, then dressed and headed home. Putting on those crusty, sweat-dried fabrics now revoked me, but was something I had to do. Indeed, the worst part of the day!

At this age, I don't think I even ever remember hearing the word "nudist", or what one might be, but my curiousity of living a life in the nude, with no clothing at all, drove me to learn as much as I could about nudism. Where the term nude or naked had had bad connotations in the past, now I found the 2 words to be the very description of what I knew & felt to be good & healthy. I try to live today, and each & every day, with the same enthusiasm for nudism, just as I did over 40 years ago. In fact, if you check at the top of my home page, you will find a link to a site where I just posted an ablum of my nude hike at Hidden River Naturist Resort. I love being a Nudist/Naturist and living a nudist lifestyle!

40 years later and I am still an avid nudist hiker!

Follow the link & find me in the Photo Gallery - SolarG8r

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  12:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That was how I was born, naked. I will take a wild guess that everyone was born naked. Wow, this must be evil.

Jim

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  10:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find that in spite of all the denials about any connection between nudity and sex....

...that most first time experiences for males have sexual overtone to it...

this was the way it was for me as well... and I am not different from any other average male...

I will type my story another time... got to get off the computer now

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  3:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My family and I lived in Japan for about three years during which time we traveled extensively.
The hinterlands of Japan had many resorts with communal baths. One resort east of Kagoshima had about 30 baths within one building. The resort in Noboribetsu had one huge bath in one large building. Many resorts had an outdoor bath that could be used in winter because the water heated up the area immediately above the baths. We frequently visited these communal baths. Our ages were 37 (me), 28 (wife), 7 (son), 3 (daughter). Don’t think any of us were ever bothered by the exposure.

All of the baths (ofuro) were natural hot springs. I could not enter a few baths because the water was too hot.

We were invited to a rural farm home that had a beautiful garden. There were four photos of men in uniform hanging on the walls. During the course of the conversation we learned that all four sons had been killed during WWII. Eerie feeling. The parents were very friendly.

Come to think of it, I had visited a communal bath in Atami while on R&R from Korea about 16 years earlier. Two teenage girls joined me in the bath. Talk about having your day made!

Jim

sunrise

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  10:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time to experiance public nudity was last August with my wife at Morningside Inn in Palm Springs. It was my idea, but my wife was willing to go along. My wife and I are both comfortable with nudity around the house and in the backyard hot tub. I wanted to try somthing differnt and I really liked it. My wife was ok with it, she did like swimming nude. We did eat breakfast in the nude with some other people and she was ok. We want to go to Glenn Eden in Corona, and try hiking some of their trails inthe nude.

JP Palm-man

Posted - 03/17/2006 :  08:19:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I haven't yet had the nudist experience which i would call my first time coming out to the world and saying hi i'm a nudist, but am only 18 so i guess i have plently of time to, however i have had many occassions when i have purposely chosen to be nude and have really enjoyed it.

I have a fairly conservative upbringing however my parents view is basically that it is ok for people to see you nude, you should not be ashamedof your body, but you should be clothed pretty much all the time, besides changing, showering etc.

I have just in the last six months i have started sleeping nude, i have found it very confortable and clean and even sleep better, my parents have woken me up some morning, finding me nude, i used the excuses "i couldn't find pj's/boxers, hot night got really hot and itchy" etc, obviously i should have said, its more confortable, i sleep better, heaps of ppl do it, but being worried about their opinion of me i did not say the above.

About 3 months ago i went back to a mates house late one night with 3 girls and 4 guys (including me), all close firends, being summer we decided to go for a swim in his very warm pool. I guess the plan was to swim in underwear but two of the girls said they were not keen because they did not have bras on, because of the dresses they were wearing, My male mate said, ive got my boxers but am going in naked cause this is what im slepping in. A good excuse! and then my other mate said yeah im just going in in the nud, but you. One of my male mates got in (naked), the one of the girls suprisingly stripped down and dived in (she has a very relaxed personality). I having swimmed naked in my own pool did not feel to uncumfortable and dived in. One of the girls thought it was kind of funny and took her bra off and jumped in (leaving her bottom underwear on), followed by the other male (naked) and the last girl (in her underwear). It was great, there was lots of laughter at first and a bit of covering up,but soon everybody became more relaxed and we just talked normally and swum around for hours. Although i guess it was alcohol that played a part in people being so confident to just dive in, including me, it was a good chance and excuse to do it. But the best part was that it was non sexual, just a group of mates enjoying there company, naked, there was no questions asked or encouragement for the other two girls to strip fully, because it was an individual choice. Too often people think that once you have gotten naked it has to escalate to sex.

Another experience i had was in the country at our property, I was working out on the farm (middle of summer), and was extremly hot, there was no around the house, so i got nude and into the cold spa,put on the jets, this was a very relaxing experience. My dad appeared out of no where and was pleased to see me in the spa and then noticed my underwear realising that i had just jumped in. He having been also working thought it was a great idea and also got in, covering himself on the way in, and hiding under the bubbles. I was very pleased that he had done this, it seems that people are willing to go nude in some situations such as spaaing but not in the backyard, around the house, at the beach etc which is a shame. I hope to find another excuse to go nude and encourage people in my family to go nude.

Thanks
JP

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  11:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I too am a pale face who has had skin cancer and will likely again. But, for the overwhelming numbers of people, early morning and late afternoon sunshine is beneficial. As recommended by a British radiologist group, an early morning walk in the sun for the masses is far more beneficial than harmful. Sunshine is like water and many other things, too much is harmful, too little is harmful.

quote:
Originally posted by 10er

irishred: My wife's problem with being nude outdoors is compounded by the fact that she has pale British Isles type skin and has to be careful of skin cancer. I have tried everything from subtle hints to flat-out asking and it's "no go". I am happy that she joins me in nudity at home.

Jim

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved