Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

jeremyfire

Posted - 03/22/2003 :  12:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
first time nudist encounter

Hi,
I just wanted to write to tell about my first REAL encounter to a nude beach. I am still very young and have wanted to be a nudist for a long time. I always stripped down when my parents were out of the house and have even gone to higher levels and gone skinny-dipping in our pool in our backyard. I was even caught once by my mom when she got home without me noticing and I think she knows I wanted to be a naturist.

It all started when our family went on vacation to an island in the Caribbean. I had looked on the Internet and found one nude beach on this island that was privately owned and I knew I would never be going there. When we got there the hotel had a private island with a couple beaches and lagoons on it located on a separate island that you had to take a boat to. We took the boat over one day to the island, which turned out to be owned by the hotel and only had its guests on it. We sat down at a nice lagoon where my mom told me that if I got bored I could walk around, but be aware that there was a “clothing optional” beach on the island close by. I knew this was my chance that I had been waiting for and I took it. I said I was going to walk around, and I walked right over to the other beach, which turned out to only have a few topless women on it. I was was very disappointed. I walked down to the end of that beach and saw that there was a small hidden path, which I followed. The path was very long and I only passed one man with a suspicious look on his face. At the end of this was a small beach, which no one on it. The beach was looking out to the empty blue sea and absolutely no one was even close to me. I knew that this time was my chance. I slowly took off my shirt and shoes and eventually, I eased down my swim trunks. It felt great!! I loved it. To feel the soft ocean breeze and the warm sun down there was great. I laid down on the sand for a while and after a little while I got up and walked around. I left my clothes where they were and walked and eventually I got hot and went into the water. That felt great too!! I decided to rest and I sat back down on the sand and dried off. I lay there for a while and I looked up and there were people standing there, staring at me!! They were a couple staying at the resort and the wife said after I started to cover myself up “Oh no, don’t do that. You are fine, we did not mean to disturb you.” And with that I uncovered myself and smiled, and she and her husband smiled back and walked down the beach. “Wow” I thought, “I can’t believe that just happened.

I just sat there thinking in the nude, on the beach, in paradise for a very long time after that. Eventually I wondered my way back on the path (in the nude, still), not wanting to leave, but knowing I would have to. I passed no one else on the path, and when I got to the end of it, I put my swimsuit back on. I had good timing too because we were leaving soon and my mom was getting worried and was wondering where I was.

I have not been back to a nude beach since, but have been wanting to, and I know some day I will for sure. I felt great. And, now I think I am ready to go to a REAL, REAL nude beach with people on it that are like me……. In the nude!!
Thanks, Jeremy

chuckie30
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2003 :  11:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Send chuckie30 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
well done mate, now you just have to convert your family to the nudist way of life too. then you can live the lifestyle.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  09:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience in a social setting was at a nude beach like most others here.

My wife and I have been home nudists since our wedding night, 30 years ago. I had been sleeping in the nude since a freshmen in high school. On out wedding night we slept nude together and have ever since. So technically, our first nudist experience would be that night.

But what this question is asking is our first nude experience with other nudists. That would be the beach. I went first without my wife knowing about it. She was outta town at a conference and we had been discussing the possibilities of social nudism. Social in that we would be around other nudists. She did not want to talk to anyone. I visited this beach, found an out of the way place to sit and people watch and learn the routine.

Got caught up in a dispute between some gawker with a camera and two younger women that had laid their blanket close to by chair. Ran the guy off and had a nice conversation with the women about the beach and particularly, women and nudism. I really felt safe and comfortable with this beach and the people so I convince my wife to visit.

We visited for the first time 4 summers ago and have returned numerous times each year. Her first visit she was alittle nervous. Sat in her chair clothed for about 10-15 mins then suddenly got up and said "this is stupid" and took her clothes off. She later confessed that she felt outta place being clothed. After the day at the beach and on the way home she told me she rally had a good time and would like to visit this beach again.

My wife now enjoys visiting the resorts and we have met lots of great people and have remained in contact with them though e-mail, planning next years reunions.

Johnny

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  9:53:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was several years ago when my wife and I were visiting the San Francisco area. While we were in town we bought a tour book to help us see the sights and found mention of some nude beaches. After much pushing on my part, my wife finally agreed to visit a beach in Marin County.

During the walk from the parking lot I felt as thrilled to be visiting as she did apprehensive. When we got to the beach, sure enough there were nude people all over the place. We found an empty spot and spread out our blanket.

Being newbies to this, we weren't sure how to proceed. I also didn't want to rush her and make her feel more uncomfortable. I decided to take my time undressing, trying to be cool and not show how thrilled I was to be really here. We both took off shoes which was was no big deal of course. Then I took off my shirt and was taking my time folding it when I looked in my wife's direction and was surprised to see that she was also topless.

I didn't know what to say. After all, what does one say when something that you have wanted for a long time suddenly was happening. Well, just like that, my wife was totally nude. She beat me to it. Of course, I quickly followed.

As the day went along, I realized that my wife was also enjoying this first trip to a nude beach. She even started a conversation with a couple on the next blanket over. After some conversation, the man suggested that my wife be cautious and apply sunblock to places that aren't used to the sun. She kind of blushed when she realized that he was talking about her untanned breasts.

We visited other beaches from time to time, but it was never as thrilling as that first time. I think it was her most enjoyable social nude experience, as well.

theoldman

Posted - 04/19/2003 :  1:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit differnt in that I can't really remember my first time. I was born at the beginning of the Great Depression (1930's) and we lived in the country. We never really went hungry, but money was very tight (A lot of this I was told about when I got older) During the summer us kids (my brother a year younger than me & a sister 2 years older) were encoraged to be naked as much as possible. None of us minded as it was just the normal thing to do. The practice of being naked whenever & wherever possible has remained with me all my life. Even puberty and all that goes with it (including frequent erections) was no deterent. Our parents were very casual about clothing as well and would be naked a lot of the time as well. I can honestly say that in 70+ years that I can ever remember wearing anything to bed. The idea of putting on an article of clothing to go to bed in after being naked all day, just made no sense. To me being naked is the most normal thing I can think of. Retirement now means it's almost like it was as a kid growing up in the country. Just a whole lot of days to be totally naked.

Paolox

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  2:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I grew up in the middle of nowhere and during the summer holidays I'd spend most of the time in the nude. It was how my sister and I were brought up. I can remember asking a friend in the showers at school when I was still quite young why his bottom was still white when the rest of him was tanned!

Those days are long gone. I'm married with children andour garden is overlooked by most of the street so nudity is a no-no. However, this year I've got back into it. We hired a villa in the Canary Islands which turned out to be very secluded. It didn't take me and my wife long to strip off completely! The freedom of being able to sunbathe nude and skinny dip in the pool was fabulous! Our daughters, 14 and 18, were a bit shocked and reluctant at first, but they soon joined in. In fact, whereas my wife and I got dressed in the evenings, our daughters didn't bother unless we were going out.

However, next year we will go to a nudist resort as we were disturbed not only by the holiday rep, but the gardener, pool-man and maids who all got an eye-full!

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2003 :  05:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time...was during a heat wave. All our relatives were staying with us and our aunts kept saying that "it's so hot, if I were you I'd just take my clothes off" so in the spur of the moment we did. 4 boys and 6 girls totally nude in the house(it was the biggest house in the family). I was the oldest being 16 at the time and it felt really strange the first day because naturally I kept trying to cover myself up while feeling deep inside that I wanted to just be totally naked and carefree. We basically survived the heat wave that summer more comfortable than our parents and I don't remember wearing much more than a bottom every once in a while.

On one occasion we played in the back yard and some neighborhood kids came over with their parents and we had a mini party for the kids and nobody minded the nudity at all.

As for my raging hormones, after the first day I felt comfortable and didn't associate being naked with sexy stuff, it was normal like any other clothed day, only more relaxing. I recommend it.

nudist058

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  2:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send nudist058 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was basically a home nudist. I enjoyed this way of living for a number of years. One day I decided that I wanted to be among other nudists who also enjoyed this way of living. So I decided to go to a nude beach. This would be my first time nude in public. I didn't know what to expect. At the time I was living in NJ so I went to Gunnison Beach in Sandy Hook. I went during the week hoping that it would not be as crowded as on a weekend and it wasn't. It was still early morning. There were few people on the beach. I found a spot away from anyone but not far from the water. At first I was very reluntant to get undressed. It was a hot day and I had to get comfortable. So I got undressed. By this time the beach was getting fairly crowded. This meant that I had to walk past a number of people to get to the water. So I starting walking. To my surprise, the fact that I was nude did not come to mind. It felt so natural. The swim in the ocean was unbelievable. There is nothing like an ocean breeze and the cool water on one's body. Later I took a nice walk on the beach. It was great. I went back a number of times.

Edited by - nudist058 on 06/20/2003 5:26:24 PM

Suzy Q

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  01:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was raised in a very traditional Jewish background. We were supposed to dress
modestly at all times. I never thought of going nude in private, much less in
public.

Then one day I came home from work very tired. I just wanted to put on my
nightie and get into bed. But it was a hot summer day and evening, and I was
sweaty, so I showered first--which is obviously the one thing I always did
naked, though I never gave that any thought.

I came out of the shower and dried off. I wasn't sweaty anymore, but I was
exhausted. I just collapsed on the bed, too tired to even notice that I hadn't
bothered to put anything on. I fell asleep in minutes.

When I woke up, I was a bit surprised to realize that I had not only had I slept
nude the entire night, but it was the best night's sleep I ever had. The next
night, I wasn't so tired--but I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to
sleep nude. So I decided to try it on purpose this time.

I got into bed naked, and it felt very good. I slept well again that night, and
in the morning I felt so comfortable and relaxed that I didn't want to get up
and get dressed. But of course I had to.

From there, it was a relatively short time till I was usually nude when home
alone, because it felt so good. I felt a little bit guilty for awhile because
it went against everything I had been taught since childhood. But the comfort
outweighed the guilt.

However, the idea of letting other women see me naked in public--much less men!--
never crossed my mind. I still had some Jewish modesty. Being a Californian,
from the greater LA area, I had heard of nude beaches. But I had no desire to
visit one.

Being a good Californian though, I did spend a lot of free time on the beach in
the summer--always wearing a bathing suit, of course. And one day, while I was
changing out of my wet and sandy bathing suit, I began to think about how good
it felt to take it off. And the more I thought about it, the more I began to
contemplate the prospect of skinnydipping.

One very hot Sunday in August, I made a brave decision: I was going to find out
if I had the nerve to overcome my strait-laced upbringing. I got into my car
and drove south to San Diego, and parked at the cliff over Black's Beach. For
almost 20 minutes, I sat in the car, trying to work up enough nerve to make the
climb down to a place where I knew I would see naked men and women. I almost
didn't go. Jewish guilt was taking hold of me.

But as I started to turn the key to drive away, I couldn't do it. I was
determined that the time I spent driving down there wasn't going to be wasted.
I had come to see a nude beach, and I was not going to leave without seeing it.

Slowly, I started to walk down the trail to the beach. Actually that's the only
way you can do it, but I was going slower than necessary. Finally, I reached
the bottom, and could hardly believe what I was seeing. There were lots of men,
most of them naked. There were women in all stages of dress and undress. There
were families with young children.

I found an uncrowded spot and put my towel down, and sat down on it, having no
idea what I was going to do next. Part of me wanted to pull everything off and
go running into the ocean. Part of me felt horrible for being in such a place.

I closed my eyes, and thought, and thought some more. The idea of taking off my
clothes in front of men--how could a nice Jewish girl do that? But there were
other women there, and they took their clothes off, and they had no problem with
letting men see them.

The ocean looked more and more inviting. The guilt weighed on me. Even if I
stayed clothed, just being in such a place and seeing such sights was wrong.

For almost an hour, I was torn. I went back and forth--and finally, the ocean
won. If it was a sin to be here anyway, it couldn't be any worse of a sin to
participate. If these people saw me naked, they wouldn't be seeing anything
they hadn't seen before.

Quickly, before I could think again and change my mind, I stripped. I took
everything off, and ran into the ocean. As the waves washed over me, it washed
the guilt away. I felt wonderful. I was skinnydipping in public, in mixed
company, and enjoying it thoroughly. I came out of the ocean, and the feeling
of not wearing a wet sandy bathing suit felt terrific.

From that moment on, I was a new person. I'm still a traditonal Jew. I eat
only kosher food, and I don't drive on the Sabbath. I still go to the synagogue
on Sabbaths and Festivals.

But I am a Jewish nudist, and I love it.

"Suzy Q"

joenude

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  1:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is my first posting on this forum. This seemed to be the best place to staart. My first nudist experience was at junior high schoo PE class that included swiming. The first day the teacher announced that we could swim in our "birthday suites." I didn't think much about it until that first swim class. I brought my swim trunks to class and while in the locker room getting undressed I started to put on the trunks when a friend said "What are you doing?" He convinced me to swim nude and I have loved it ever since. This was of course an all boys PE Class.

My second time was with a friend, also male, in college. On a hot summer day we went for a bike ride. We came to a secluded spot in a local river. I said "Lets go swiming." My friend mentioned we didn't have our swim trunks with us. I then told him of my experience in junior high. We stripped right there and jumped in. This was his first time skinny dipping. We both enjoyed it. We then sat nude on a tree hanging over the river to dry off before heading home.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  1:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first experience. i grew up in the country and there was a big reservoir where all the kids in the area used to swim nude. boys, girls, sometimes separate areas, to get dressed, not to swim or sunbathe. so ive never really been comfortable with a suit, and the sand in your suit at the beach is the biggest argument against wearing one. hooray for birthday suits

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  12:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I was about 13, my friends subjected me to a silly school-type bet to go nude at a nudist beach. As I couldn't resist a good dare I took them up on their offer.

The following weekend I went to Reef Beach (now closed for nude bathing) in Sydney, it was very early so the beach was mostly empty. I was very nervous so I went into the public toilets to "change". I stripped off and I made the brave step on to the beach. Gulp...

I spent the entire day nude and thoroughly enjoyed it. I met a lot of very friendly people who helped me to relax and settle my nerves. I ended up sitting in the sun reading my book all day. The day ended well but, not having bathed nude before, I forgot to apply the suncreen appropriately. The next I day my butt was red-raw apart from two white hand marks on each cheek. I couldn't sit properly for a week but atleast I had proof that I made the epic step in to Naturism.... My friends couldn't believe it... And I won the bet!

Since then I've never looked back......

Chuck
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  1:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks for that post..I am so new to social nudism..mostly on secluded camping trips..but want to try the beaches now that I got the nadz to do it. How was it to be single on that beach..I find it hard to be a serious nudist and be single..I want to find more nudist friends..thanks,
Chuck
quote:
Originally posted by Big Tim

I finally did it!

I went to Haulover Beach today for the first time. It was awesome! This was my first visit to a nude beach, first time I've ever been nude in a "public" place other than a spa...and I found it exhilarating.

Although I'm married, I went alone as my wife was off doing something with her mother, but now that I know how it feels, I'm going to get her there on the next nice day we have.

It was a bit cool today with a stiff breeze blowing, but the sun was out, so it wasn't bad. There were people of all ages there including families with children near where I was...it was fun to watch the kids really enjoying themselves and the freedom of being nude. There were some young, attractive couples near me and some senior citizens from Quebec also near me.

It was great and I can't wait to go again!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  02:30:51 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience was during high school in Lake Minnetonka (Minnesota). But that was a clandestine situation under the cover of darkness. It was actually quite funny--looking back. Myself and 2 other adventurous companions were swimming and aside from our little beach, the water was smooth as glass. There was a boat slowly cruising on the other side of the bay. Nobody was concerned, but suddenly, in what seemed like an instant, it approached at full throttle! I said, "Water Patrol!" and everyone darted out of the water, up a very steep hill to safety...except for me, Mr. Molasses. I found myself in the tall weeds 3 feet out of the water, in the fetal position, clutching my jeans, shorts, shoes and the rest as the spot-light roamed around the shoreline and right over me. After a quick look around, they left, without spotting me. Thank God, I didn't want to explain that one to Mom & Dad.

My first legitimate experience was 30 years later at Haulover Beach in March of 2003. Pleasant and uneventful. Got a supreme tan.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  08:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
agreed at least in my case. when traveling, when possible i have called or written to campos/resorts i might visit. most respond, or at least remember the letter when you arrive.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved