Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  08:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All From Robbie Of Hawaii,

MY 1ST TIME BEING EXPOSED TO NUDISM WAS 07-041974 AT A NUDIST PARK IN HAWAII ON THE ISLAND OF OAHU LOCATED IN KAHUKU.

NOW THIS PLACED IS CLOSED ADN THERE USED TO BE PRIVATE HOMES WHERE ONE GO TO ENJOY EVERYONES COMPANY / FRIENDS / FOOD / DANCING / SUNBATHING, BUT NOW ON OAHU THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO AT ALL. UNFORTUNATELY, ONLY MAUAI, KAUAI, & BIG ISLAND HAVE PLACES. THE ONLY PLACE I GO EL NATURALE IS IS MY BEDROOM WHERE I'M RENTING FROM A FAMILY.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO E-MAIL PLEASE DO SO AND I WILL RESPOND. I WISH EVERYONE A FOND HELLO.

THANK U---THE ROBBIE

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  09:13:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a nonlanded club on Oahu =Hawaii Naturist Society
email= info@nudehawaii.net
http://www.nudehawaii.net/

BTW (by the way), you might want to take off your CAPS lock. Writing in all caps is akin to shouting.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 08/25/2003 09:14:04 AM

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All From Robbie Of Hawaii,

Thank U Cheri and regards to U. I did go to that site nude hawaii & hi naturists society, but the states that the club has been dissolved, there are no places on Oahu any more, only Maui/Kauai/Big Island, and that the website is for info only.

Thank U---The Robbie.

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2003 :  5:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first real nude experience was on vacation in Portugal of all places, which at the time was not known for it's tolerance to nudity. Having booked a last minute holiday in the off season, my girlfriend and myself were looking for a nice beach to hang out for the day. After clambouring down some cliffs to a secluded beach we were surprised after a few minutes by a naked guy wandering openly alnog the beach. Given that we would not be the only ones there naked it did not take us long to derobe, and the rest is history.

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  10:37:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, today, I finally went with the urge to go to a nudist resort. As events proved, what I expected to happen was very different from what actually happened.

Prior to today, I have only seen the female body once, ever, and even that was but a brief glance. So I fully expected to shriek in horror at the sight of nude bodies, especially nude women. Next, I thought, I was going to be deeply torn between keeping my clothes on as a last line of defense and taking them off. Then I would disrobe, and a wonderful spirit of peace and freedom would descend on me. The day would proceed to become a spiritually uplifting, life-changing day.

What actually happened wasn't even close to that. When I saw the people in the nude, I told myself, ok, this is it, here we go. After I parked my car inside the resort, I decided to get it over with and disrobed right away. This surprised me. I really didn't fell that much guilt or lack of nerve, especially since nobody stared at me during this process. What was even more surprising was how everyone was recreating and conversing as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I felt like I was at the neighborhood pool, the only difference being that most people had no clothes on. Something else that I did not expect is that even though I was "looking" at people, I really wasn't staring at all. My guess is that we can see so much of people's bodies when they are in bathing suits, it isn't as if we are seeing that much more when they are off.

The best part of the day, as silly as it sounds, was simply lying on a float in the pool and just bobbing around. It was so relaxing. I loved the way the wind gently caressed my body and how the ripples gently rocked me back and forth, back and forth. I was so lulled that I almost fell asleep a couple times. That, BTW, is a curious compliment to the people there, for I only fall asleep when other people are around if I really trust them. When I go back the place, I'll definitely spend some more time in the pool.

To sum it up, the biggest surprise is how ordinary the experience was. It now makes perfect sense to me why nudism is also called naturism, for it felt quite natural for us not to have any clothes on. Also, as far as I know, I didn't get sunburned!

Edit: I checked, I got a mild sunburn on my chest and abdomen, but it looks like that's it. It felt weird looking at myself in the mirror and not seeing any tan lines! Hee hee!

Edited by - toll_booth on 08/31/2003 5:15:14 PM

Gary Douglas
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  12:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some 30 years ago while at Cal Poly, SLO, friends were going to "Pirates Cove" to check out the nude beach. It became a regular destination during those days. Primarily laid around and got an all-over tan. A little too inhibited in those days to do much running around like some friends that were throwing the Frisbee. My mobility was limited to just cooling off in the ocean. There were always annoying gawkers at the top of the cliffs using binoculars. It got to the point that we always carried a good size mirror to reflect the sun into their eyes. Hopefully they have grown up by now.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  09:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
probably not. they are more likely than not theyre the ones with the digital cameras. the good thing is that most of them are probably too out of shape to get to the cliffs. but its a sad commentary on people who get off on taking pictures instead of joining in on the fun.

eaglclaw15

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  1:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Send eaglclaw15 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I visited a club for the first time. In fact, it was our first time at any nudist facility. Our previous experience had only been with a few select friends either in our hot tub or someone's pool and usually involved that courage builder, alcohol.

Now here we were sober, with total strangers, and about to get nude. We were abruptly introduced to social nudism when we walked into the office. And we thought Fridays were casual, hah. Our membership guides went out of their way to ease our fears, and although apprehensive, we took the plunge. While we have changed clothes in a parking lot before, we can honestly say its the first time we ever took it all off. My God. Out in the open. Where we could be seen. Are we crazy?

Our guides gave us the tour and explained rules, etc. (Damn, everyone is naked.) They also gave us a history of the club and introduced us to some of the members. (Damn, we're naked too.) By time we made it to the beach, we were beginning to relax. Well not completely, after all we don't have any clothes on in front of all of these people.

After lying in the sun for awhile and slowly beginning to grow accustomed, we decided to take a walk around the area with all of the trailers. Walking down the middle of the road, buck naked. Whoa, that's one we wouldn't have thought we'd do. There are some very creative people. Some of the trailers and cabins were really nice. But the people were sitting on their decks, barbequing, doing maintenance, and washing cars without a stitch of clothing. We're bordering on sensory overload now.

Getting back to the beach, we decided to shower. Between nerves and our hike, we had worked up quite a sweat.
Another new experience, taking in a shower, outside, naked, with every Tom, Dick, and Betty walking by or joining us. The brain has now gone dead. It can't take anymore.

After our refreshing shower, Mother Nature decided to send some thunder boomies in. We wondered what nudists do when it rains. After all, there's no clothes to get wet. But we soon found out that it is cold, and if it rains hard enough can hurt. Plus our towels (towels are our friend we were told) would get wet. So we joined everyone in Keys Hall. It was getting close to the membership social hour anyhow. While waiting, we talked to a very pleasant elderly lady. We couldn't help but reminded by that old Allen Funt movie "What Do You Say To A Naked Lady?" Since the brain is already dead, it didn't register that we were talking to an individual who could very well be our grandmother and she's naked.

It was at the social hour that the final barriers were broke. Outside we could maintain our space and the invisible barrier, but here we were in extremely close proximity to naked men, women, and children. Just as the brain was beginning to come back to life, it shut down again.

As the social hour was breaking up, the skies cleared. Everyone was getting ready for the luau, but unfortunately we had to leave and get back home to our daughter. After smelling the pig roasting all day long, it was a disappointment not to be able to stay.

Seriously, after the initial fears wore off, which really didn't take long, we had an enjoyable and relaxing day. All of the members were very friendly and couldn't wait to brag about their club. Most of our apprehension was more on what to expect than the nudity aspect although body acceptance is perhaps the hardest part of a social nude environment. I did miss my pockets. After all, what do I do with my hands?

Then it was back to the car and what the hell?? We got to put clothes on. That sucks.

eagleclaw15

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2003 :  7:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eagleclaw,
"Welcome to Our World"...I guess that says it all.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

jah640
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2003 :  11:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always been openly nude around the house but just in the house. That goes for my wife as well. I have always wanted to go to a nude beach. In Pinellas County, Florida there is not much of an opportunity and the resorts further north are to far to drive with my busy schedule. I was in Miami on business and had the afternoon off and I decided to go to Haulover Beach. I arrived in my swim suit and sat down in my chair deciding if I was ready to take the leap. I was definitley the odd-ball out with my suit on. Finally, I stood up, took a deep breath and yanked my suit off. I quickly sat down but soon realized how comfortable I was on the beach in the public totally nude for all to see. I was nervous of what people might say. Was I too fat? Were my privates too little? Would someone recognize me? All of my fears were lifted when I realized that there were all types on the beach comfortable with themselves. I never told my wife about this experience as she thinks public nudism is not acceptable. That will be another barrier to cross at a later time. I have to pick my battles. I can say that I will be visiting Miami on business in the next month and Haulover Beach is on my adgenda. I can't wait. I wish there was a nude beach in Pinellas County.

Irie

Posted - 09/12/2003 :  08:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time was a fluke. Booked a Jamaican resort with a nude beach and challenged my wife to go there some time durring the week. Got to the resort at noon and the room wasn't ready. Being hot and wanting to cool off we went to the nude beach. Got hungry and went to eat some lunch. We didn't even check to see if the room was ready, went right back to the nude beach and spent the entire week there. It was wonderful.

Paul1011
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2003 :  03:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 8 years ago, my wife and I moved to California from the East Coast. We had known of nudists previously but had no occasion to experience being nude socially. The first summer we were in CA we decided to take a walk on the beach north of Santa Cruz. We strolled right into a couple of people sunning themselves au natural. We were both surprised but not bothered at all. It look great to be sunning all over on a nice day at the beach. A couple of weeks later I mentioned to my wife we should go and try it. I was surprised that she perked right up to the idea. I did a little research and found out about Bonny Doon beach and we headed out the next weekend. As we approached the beach we both felt a little nervous not knowing what to expect, but we were out of our clothes in about 15 seconds and enjoying the sun naturally. What a great day.

Since then we have been to beaches and clubs all over the country. We enjoy going as a family and meeting great people. Our lives are busy so we can't get away often but we always enjoy the relaxation and freedom of being nude.

Paul1011

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2003 :  04:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
While I was growing up I was never exposed to nudity. After my hubby and I were married, hubby had me going nude in the house, it was okay no one was around, and thats what newly weds do, right? A little later hubby wanted to go to a nudist club. I told him he would have to go without me, as I was not taking off my clothes in front of people. My hubby kept on and on, finally I gave in and told him I would accompany him, but I was not getting nude. My fears were that I was too fat, my breasts were too small, or people would stare. We arrived at the club and hubby was out of his clothes almost before he was out of the car. My hubby was having a great time, and was just trying to get me to relax. I kept trying to only make eye contact with people, but noticed how relaxed and friendly everyone was. I did not see any Hollywood models, and there were people of all ages, shapes and sizes. Families were there having fun in the pool with there kids. I finally gave in and hurridly undressed and got into the pool. I could not beleve how good it felt to swim nude. Soon I was out of the water, relaxing in the sun, and over my embarrassement of being nude. I have found that nudests are the friendliest, most accepting people. Since then I have been an avid nudist at home, at the beach, and at the club.

rockinghorse61
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  12:41:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a child, I grew up in a home which was sexually conservative. That meant that some kind of clothing must always be worn. Underwear was acceptable, but nudity was not. One day, I found magazines published by a nudist organization laying around. I would look at them and carefully put them back. They were probably brought into the house more for sexual purposes than for getting familiar with nudism. In any event, since there was no sexuality depicted, I found out later that my parents left them around for me to "find" so I would learn that the body is not so "mysterious." I did, however, read some of the articles and learned about the philosophy and recreation. But, my parents thought that the people in the pictures "had something wrong with them." I was about 12 at the time, and I thought I was getting a contradictory message.

Moving ahead about 15 years, some male friends took me to a magazine store that sold nude magazines, commenting that they "let you see everything." Being curious, I bought a few of them. Contrary to the interest of my friends, my interest in the nudist philosophy was renewed.

Moving ahead another 10 years, I found in a newspaper ad for a one day bus ride to a nudist camp. After some hesitation, I got up the nerve and made a reservation. (This was a rebellion against my childhood rules.) When the day came, I found that all but one of the people on the bus were men. The one woman was with one of the men. But when we arrived at the camp, things were different. While those of us on the bus were being briefed by a welcoming person, I noticed other people passing by us already nude, having left their clothes in their cars. Having seen them, I thought "so?" "If they can do it, so can I." So five minutes later, I took the plunge and did it. During the day, I sampled everything--volleyball, swimming, just relaxing, talking to some of the people, and a co-ed shower.

My experience ended with that day because the nearest place was 50 miles away and hard to get to and I had another life back home.

Now in my 60's, married, and son off to college, I decided to exert my freedom. There is now a nude beach not too far, where I can get to by car. I decided I want to go to it. But my wife will not go with me, saying she is a prude and will not change. She has some areas on her body which she considers not ideal looking and does not want them seen, and does not want to see other men. Therefore, I can only get to go, alone, once or twice a year in the middle of the week when she is working. I am unable to convince her otherwise, but that is the subject of another forum.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2003 :  12:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10er, if you do convince your wife, let me know. Mine won't even go nude around the house.

If you find something that works, let me know, maybe I can use it as well to convince my wife to start enjoying the nudist lifestyle.

Red

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved