Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Laibach

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  7:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday was my first time, my girlfriend and I visited the private beach just north of Oval Beach in Saugatuck Mi. It was great! Neither of us had ever gone to a nude beach before but both of us had a wonderful time and will be returning often. It wasn't very sunny so there were only a few couples out and about. We both are looking forward to a nicer day when there will be more people and we can perhaps make some friends in the nudist community.

ttech

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  05:38:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went by myself. my wife wont go :)

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  4:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife will not go either. I tried to go to - - in Tampa a few years ago and they would not let me in alone. I never had a problem at Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. I don't know why they let women in alone and not men.

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  12:41:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude experience, well its not to the extent I would've liked but here goes-
One summer night, I walked about a 1/4 mile to a nearby public beach, at a small lake. I got to the beach stripped and swam around for about a half hour. I dressed then walked back home.
BTW, I went alone and I didn't feel worried about being caught because I went at 2 AM.
Now I want to try an actual nude beach.

Nudejoe
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  07:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude beach experience happened today at Haulover Beach. When I first got there, I was not sure where I was supposed to go since there were no signs to indicate the direction to the beach but lucky for me, there were some people who were just getting out of their cars and I followed along until i find the route on where to go. When I saw the sign that mentions that you might find nude sunbathers from this point, I knew I was in the right place.

I have been considering going to a nude beach for a very long time so i have been reading up on various forums like this one that deals with social nudity and talking to people via email who have experience in this area on what to do and not to do at a nudist setting. I wanted to make sure that I had an idea of what was acceptable and not acceptable behavior and what to bring as far as suntan lotion, a towel to sit on, etc. I have that habit of researching anything when it is new to me.

I was told by someone that since I was going as a single male, I should try to not separate myself from people. It could make people believe that I went there for the wrong reason. So I found an empty space that was surrounded by people on all sides so that I would be among other nudists.

Once I was amongst everyone, I set down the towel that I had brought with me and the other items that I have brought with me and began to get undressed. I thought I would become a lot more self conscious of the fact that I was getting completed naked in front of total strangers but I did not and get out of my clothes very quickly. No hesitation or wondering if this was a good idea or not.

Once I was undressed, I headed towards the water in full view of everyone yet despite my nudity, I did not feel the slightest bit embarrassed about my state. I do not know if this is typical of first time nudists but it seemed almost no different then when I get undressed every morning to take a shower.

This kind of surprised me since I thought I was going to have a harder time getting undressed in front of people. I also had a fear of getting an erection since this sometimes happens whether i want it or not but thank goodness that this never happened.

Once I was in the water, It was great to be able to just talk to people and get to know them. I got to speak to quite a few people who were on vacation or were local people who came to Haulover Beach all the time. They all seemed so friendly and cheerful and did not seem to care that both themselves and myself were naked.

I really had a great time today and only wished it could have lasted longer. It started raining heavily and when lightening struck across the sky, they closed the park and everyone was asked to leave. I really wanted to stay longer since I was having so much fun and the feel of the water on my skin was great.

I really hated having to put my clothes back on after experiencing going nude in a public place for the first time. I also hated the fact that I had to wear clothes that were soaked with water from the rain. Yuch!

I definitely am planning to visit again hopefully when the weather is nicer and I can stay for a longer time.

None of my fears about what might happened ever came to pass and I am so looking forward to the next time.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read about my first experience.

charlie09

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  10:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was a teenager I'd go with a buddy to a National Park to shoot our guns. There was a
bridge over a creek in the area where we went and one time he suggested that we could skinny
dip there since we'd never seen any one when we were there. We did do it and it was really a rush but I still was concerned that someone would come by since we were skinny dipping.
another time we went to shoot and after finding
a spot, we undressed, did our shooting and got
dressed and left. That was it until I joined a nudist resort

Edited by - charlie09 on 06/02/2010 2:06:07 PM

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  2:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
or me, I guess public nudity started when I was around 11 or 12 yrs old at the YMCA. My dad had stopped by to see a friend who's son was already in the pool. I was looking sad since I didn't have any trunks and my dad's friend told me, "its okay son, you can skinnydip" and I had no idea what skinnydip meant so I just looked at him puzzled. he said "naked, you don't need any trunks man you can swim naked"

now I was looking really puzzled as he and my dad kinda laughed at my naivete and confusion. They both took me to the locker room, showed me how it was common and okay and accetable as other grown men were naked. And then he showed me the pool area, my friend was already swimming naked as were a few other grown men and young boys.

So after much encouragement, I stripped in the locker room and reluctantly joined my friend naked in the pool. I felt LIKE A MAN like the other dudes I saw. It was so cool.

Sadly, those days are OVER!

Vittorio2009

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  08:55:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife has always been reluctant to go nude on the beach - she has stripped off to swim when caught unprepared on a really hot day - but has never really felt comfortable with the idea. She has always said the best thing about naturist beaches was that she didn't have to worry about covering herself with a towel when changing.

This year we took our holiday in France and went to the beach at Espiguette near Grau du Roi. We had been there on several previous occasion. One section is naturist but the two years we went there we did not venture to that section of the beach as my wife did not fancy it. Then there was the year we encountered the Mistral - a strong wind that defeated my attempts to secure our parasol. We discovered that there was a cafe with sunbeds and parasols at the beginning of the naturist section. We installed ourselves and I went nude while my wife wore her bikini. When we swam she usually removed her top because she doesn't like swimming with a halter-neck. Her normal practice is to then change into a dry bikini for sunbathing.

Day One.

This year we arrived at the beach after a 300 mile drive from our overnight hotel. We went straight to the cafe and hired our sunbeds and then went in for a swim with my wife wearing both parts of her bikini in case the water was cold. It wasn't! We then suncreamed, my wife put on her dry bikini and we settled down to sunbathe. From time to time she would take off her top to sunbathe on her stomach. We decided to go for a second swim. My wife took off the bikini top, hesitated, and then said "What the heck" and removed the bottom as well and alked down to the water. From that point on she swam nude but sunbathed in her bikini.

Day Two.

My wife swam nude but continued to wear a bikini for sunbathing. When lying on her stomach she removed her top but when lying on her back she went in for strap juggling. She doesn't like rubbing suncream on her breasts and she is very concerned about them getting burnt. On our journey she had bought some factor 30 Roc suncream for her face in a pharamacy and she had been given three small samples of their factor 60 product. She decided that the next day it would be easier to try that on her breast and go topless.

Day Three.

Topless for sunbathing and walking; nude for swimming.

Day Four.

At the beginning of the day it was a little breezy so for the first walk my wife wore her bikini top - "for warmth not modesty" but for the rest of the day she was again topless or nude for swimming.

Day Five.

After swimming she decided to stay nude as her skin was a little red where it was squeezed by the elastic of her bikini. To my surprise she even stayed nude for a long walk along the beach.

Days Six, Seven and Eight.

Nude all day but one bikini packed "in case".

Days Nine and Ten.

No bikini packed. My wife declares that she is now a naturist but wouldn't want to strip off in England because it's too cold! She starts talking about next time we come here and not needing to bring a bikini ....

Many men have posted about their wives being reluctant naturists. It is just a case of patience and providing the right environment. It's only taken a little over thirty years of marriage ... My wife says this is the most relaxing holiday we've ever had.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  1:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Vittorio2009,

Great story and congratulations on your wife's switch to naturisum. I have always preached the value of babysteps, now you can testify to it.

Most women have to be cofortable with the situation before giving it a try, and always at her own speed.

Diger

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  12:06:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not meaning to be negative but don't be surprised if there is a little falling back. My wife got the guilts after our first time. very similar experience to yours'. But I perservered and went again the next year. same thing happened and she enjoyed herself. Guilts again but not as severe. Have next year booked already. Slowly but surely, patience and lots and lots of love and trust building. Good luck you're doing great.

Edited by - ddoger on 08/22/2009 12:08:47 AM

Flymore

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  03:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time nude in public was at Brighton beach in southern England in the early 90's. It was a red hot day and the beach was quite busy. I was about 25 then and quite shy but I persevered and I'm glad I did because I loved the experience of being naked on the beach. I went back there again a couple of weeks ago and it doesn't seem the same now. Too many people walking through and just staring. My memories of the first time are still there though.

dakotacpl
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  6:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our first time was at Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica. My wife finally consented to give it a try and I was pleasantly surprised when she booked a room on the all nude side of the resort. We got to the resort late afternoon. I was hoping to see some nude cpls as the porter took us to our room...an "icebreaker" so to speak. It turned out it was the time of day when everyone goes to their rooms to "nap" and get ready for dinner. There was no one around. Our room was on the third floor and the balcony overlooked the nude beach. I got naked and enjoyed the view as my wife unpacked. A young woman was swimming in the lagoon and came out of the water and laid on a lounge under our room to dry off. My wife finished the unpacking and came out...naked but with her arms covering her big breasts. We stood enjoying the view together for awhile then decided to get dressed and go to dinner. On the way to dinner we walked around the nude pool area. It was desserted but we both said how beautiful the place was. After a terrific dinner we decided to go to our room and strip off and go for a skinny dip in the pool. We left our room in robes and went to the pool. We dropped our robes and got into the pool. My wife was so nervous she was shaking. Again no one else was around. After only a few minutes my wife asked to go back to the room. I knew it hadnt gone well. When we got to the room she said she was sorry...but sh ewould never be able to go nude with others around I told her it was ok...and I would never make her do anything she didnt want to. We went to sleep and both woke up very early. I watched the sun begin to rise sitting naked on the balcony as my wife tried to doze off again. After a bit she came out and I suggested a beach walk. She agreed and we put robes on and walked out to the beach. It was gorgeous. The sky was beautiful with the rising sun. The breeze felt wonderful and we walked along picking up shells. We go tto the far end of the beach and I asked if it was ok if I took my robe off. She said sure and I walked along nude..picking up shells. I looked back after a bit and she also had taken her robe off. I told her how awesome she looked and she - - - - led and said how great it felt. I agreed and we walked along naked picking up shells. We decided to lay out under a little hut in front of our room. After a bit a young cpl came over from the clothed side. They sat down a ways off and took off their suits and began walking towards us naked. My wife watched them as they - - - - led and said hi as they walked past. She looked to me and - - - - led...i saw her visibly relax. The cpl got to the end of the beach and headed back our way. This time they stopped and chatted. As they were standing and we were sitting my wife had a great "view' of the young man. His wife went off to gather up their suits and she put hers on before she came back. When she got back she handed him his trunks but he just stood there talking in front of my wife. I knew he was doing a bit of "showing off" but I had fun with it. After a bit they wandered off and my wife looked to me and - - - - led and said...I think Im going to be ok now. Other cpls began coming out to the beach and setting up for the day. The cpl in the ground floor room under ours came out and asked if they could set up by us. Of course we said yes. They were from europe and asked if we had gone nude before. We told them we were beginners. They said they had gone nude all their lives..and all over the world. My wife relaxed even more and it wasnt long and she went off with the other lady to roam around the entire nude side. In one hour the transition was completed. She had gone from shaking nervous to walking around totally nude. I was shocked and amazed...and very very happy. It was the first morning of a totally wonderful experience.

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  07:58:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had my first nude beach experience last week, though it was all too brief. I'd gone out for the day with a friend with the intention of mostly bike riding, and just a short visit down to the beach, but we ended up walking a few miles along the beach. At one point I climbed a dune so she could take a photo of me from the bottom, and when I came back down (after not seeing anyone from the top) I decided to just go for it and strip. It was so nice to finally be able to be nude somewhere like that. My friend was just taking a couple of photos of me - proof I'd done it - when I noticed a man appear at the top of the dune I'd just climbed. At first I was worried because he seemed to hold his arms out in a way I interpreted as "What the hell?!" so I put my shorts on, but he didn't say anything as he walked down and passed us. It was only later I realised that what he'd actually done was mimick the pose I'd done when I climbed the dune - he must have seen me do that, obviously - so I suppose he didn't mind. I could probably have stripped again once he'd passed if I'd wanted, but at least I've done it now. Hopefully I'll find an actual nudist beach someday and enjoy it properly.

Temet Nosce

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  7:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Sounds like once the nerves gave way, everything went well. Glad it all worked out for you and your wife!!

Just tell her my slogan, Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  10:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,
Next time try a legal nude beach, it's much more enjoyable and relaxing when your not looking over your shoulder worried about getting caught.

Diger

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.62 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved