Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

léo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  2:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

The first summer after meeting my girlfriend - she was 23 and we got married a year later - we went on a two-week holiday to the Greek islands. Specifically, we went to an island off Corfu, travelling by night from Corfu on an open boat holding a dozen of us.

I forget the name of the town but I know we chose it for its quietness. There were no clubs, no discos, just a couple of tavernas.

The boat arrived around 10am and I was open-mouthed at the beauty of this little fishing port with its white buildings and the blue and yellow boats in the harbour and the green cliffs behind. We walked to the room we'd rented and my girlfriend went to sleep.

I was too excited and had to wander off. As I did, the magic of it all rose to impossible proportions as I heard flute music coming across the bay. I set off to find it, knowing that sounds crossing water are hard to pin down. I walked along the shingle beach, where the first topless girls were, and then the first of a couple of nudists, and on to the big rocks behind. All the time I was getting nearer to this music but I couldn't see where it was coming from.

Finally, after a lot of clambering, I saw two girls of about 19, 20, long dark hair, brown as berries, sitting naked on one of the rocks. One was playing the flute, the other gazing at her or out to sea. They were more interested in each other than in me, I think.

It seemed so romantic that I went a little further and took my clothes off as well. I thought about swimming but the water was surprisingly cold. Instead, I sat there for a while and then, feeling awkward, got dressed and wandered back. The girls smiled as I passed but I don't think I interested them as much as each interested the other.

When I got back, I told the story of what a wonderful place it was, without for the moment mentioning the girls. We packed towels and other beach gear and my girlfriend asked "Will I need my top?" It was the only bikini top she has ever owned and I think it only got worn twice.

"From what I've seen," I said, "I don't think you'll need to wear anything at all."

We only occasionally stripped off on that holiday, feeling more awkward than shy or embarrassed. There was just the one stretch of beach and it didn't seem right to be the only ones. But from then on we stripped off more and more and now it's just a given on any sun trip, that we'll come home with no tan lines. That was 25 years ago and we celebrated last October, the month in which we got married, by spending two weeks on the southern Spanish coast. Not wearing anything, of course!

happy days

léo

sunhippy

Posted - 01/21/2010 :  12:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time was while visiting my girlfriend/now wife overnight. She lived on the western shore of a lake and wanted to watch the sun rise in the morning - very cool thing to see. We walked to the top of the bluff in shorts and t-shirt but I did not realize that she planned on a swim and had her suit on underneath. We got to the water and she peeled down to her suit and started into the water. I amazed myself by stripping down and following her in. She did not seem to mind at all yet stayed in her suit. We stayed by the lake for about an hour and I did not dress until we left. I was hooked!

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2010 :  5:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So my first time I was 16 or 17 years old. I was living in Southern California, and I was at the pool or the beach every day. Well, my girlfriend and I had heard of a nude beach (San Onofre), and being horny teenagers, we decided to try it out.

It was a Sunday, she drove. We paid our $5 and took the frontage road all the way down to Trail 6. We had our towels, umbrella, sunscreen, fins, food...everything. We started walking. I was both nervous and excited. I was going to get to be with my naked girlfriend ALL DAY! I was going to see other people naked! Wait, what if I got an erection?!?!

We finally made it to the sand, looked to the south...and saw naked people, naked surfing, naked volleyball.

We walked a bit, found a place close to the locals (but not too close) and put down our stuff. My girlfriend was totally bold. Boom, suddenly she was naked. I didn't know what to do. I felt my erection growing in my shorts, but I knew that wouldn't be okay at the beach. I sat down, took off my shorts, calmed down, and soon was just fine.

We swam, surfed, flew a kite, took a walk - even played some naked volleyball! It felt great to body-surf naked (and being a swimmer, I was catching waves at the outside break with the surfers). And seeing her naked on the sand was something that I'll never forget.

We went almost every weeekend for as long as we were dating. I miss her, I miss that beach...but I have been a nudist ever since.

J

TAN

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  01:24:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets see, to find my first time I have to go back to a story before it.

The Summer before my ninth grade, my parents surprised me and my sister with a Cruise. The first couple of days didn't amount to much as we were on the water. Either the third or fourth day, my dad sits me down and tells me something to the effect that there is a tour they can go on, but it's going to stop at a beach and there would be topless women, and was wondering if I'd be comfortable with it. Naturally, I was curious, but thought it was a test by my parents, so I said no. After all, nudity wasn't exactly promoted in my house. Well the trip goes on, and I keep on wondering what could have been. Well, a few months after the trip, I decide (while my family is away) to go on the internet and look at a topless beach. I search around the Web and somehow end up on a nudist site. I quickly Wiki it and then I'm just kind of curious, so I check out a few more sites. I'm peaked, but there is no way I do it.

A few years later, the thought of going nude crosses my mind. I'm still very hesitant to go naked, but it doesn't seem to leave my mind. A few days later, my dad is still at work and my mom takes my sister to her basketball practice and then her dance practice, so I've got the house to myself. I slip upstairs to my room and drop my clothes there. At first, the feeling was just weird, after all I had been wearing clothes for the last 16 years. I go into our game room (still upstairs) and lie down on the floor and turn on the TV not thinking much. After a while, I hear the garage door opening and I sprint back down to my room. I do that a few more times, but don't really think much of it.

About a month or two after those few incidents, my parents and sister go out of town for a basketball tournament leaving the house to myself. After about an hour after they leave, I drop my clothes in my room and go downstairs to watch TV. Eventually it's dinner time, so I walk into our garage and go into the freezer to find something to eat. I remember this vividly because I was freezing for only being out there for 30 seconds. Anyways, I go back in and walk to the kitchen through the front of the house (the blinds were closed) and I go into the kitchen like normal and start cooking my food. I go back down and sit on the couch and that's when I realized I walked by an open window in the kitchen. I snuck back to the kitchen and peered out the window to see if my neighbor's windows are open, but fortunately they are closed, but I notice that my female neighbor's window is open on the second floor and she's about my age. The last thing I need is for her to tell her parents and my parents find out for them, so I'm cautious around that window, not so much that I care if she sees me, but that she doesn't take it the wrong way. Anyways, I try to go to bed that night and being that I usually slept in a shirt, boxers, and shorts, it was weird. It takes me a little while, but eventually I do fall asleep. The next morning, I wake up and feel amazing. I do that for the rest of the weekend, but my parents come home, life goes back to normal.

Last year, one of the kids my sister babysits for asked me to watch their house, which I did it and didn't think much of it. Grabbed a sleeping back and pillow and slept over there. No big deal. Slept nude in my sleeping bag for a while, but then wanted to either go outside or go swimming (which they had a pool). I snuck a towel into my car along with the sleeping bag and went over one night determined to do one of the two. The times rolling towards three and there is nothing on TV, I go outside (still dressed) and look at the neighbors and all of them look like everyone is asleep. I wait another half an hour and I get the courage to go through with it, so I strip there and wrapped a towel around my body. I go to the edge of the pool and pull my towel off and put it next to the edge of the pool. I quietly sneak into the pool and just kind of wade around in the water, and it feels absolutely AMAZING. I get out after a few minutes and dry myself off, and go back in the house. After that I go to bed, so that was my first nude swim/outside experience.

So I've basically just been doing that until I got to college this year, and it's a bit harder to do go nude unless my family goes out of town, and I am house sitting. I've been looking around for some other younger nudists like myself.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  10:13:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess my introduction to nudism was at my boyfriend's house back in the 70's. We went nude together whenever his mom wasn't home. Taking nudity out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, the living room, or even his backyard for some sunbathing was a new experience for me, and one that I really enjoyed.

At that time I still lived with my parents and can remember coming home one afternoon to find the house empty and immediately taking off my clothes to see what a "solo" nude experience was like. I enjoyed that too, and soon was going privately nude in my room even when family was home. Once, my older brother came in and stood there grinning at me as I was laying naked on my bed reading a book. He said, "What are you, some kind of nudist?" I think I said something elegant like, "Get out, jerk!" but afterward was pleased to think to myself that I probably was becoming a nudist.

When I got my own apartment, I could finally go nude as much as I pleased, which was pretty much always. I met a new guy who took me to a nude beach, and that opened up a whole new world to me. Years later I became a life model and actually got paid to be nude which was another enjoyable experience.

After all this time I still enjoy being nude daily and hope that never changes. If they ever put me in the old folks home, I can only hope it's a clothing-optional one. I think I'd be miserable otherwise

Annie

Life is best lived bare

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  12:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed your story Annie and also enjoy how you're changing up your Avatar every so often!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  3:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Annie that reminded me of a few years ago after our boys hit puberty. The youngest came home one day with his teenage attitude and it must have hit him wrong that his mother and I were naked as usual. Well with his attitude he said, “What are you guys Nudists or something?” We looked at each other then looked back at him and with the same attitude we both said together, “YES.”

He has recently started sleeping nude again and a few weeks ago he came into our bedroom to tell us good night. He was naked and I couldn’t resist telling him, “What are you a Nudist or something?” He got a grin on his face and his mom started laughing. That was just one of those family moments you never forget.

Diger

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  5:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I enjoyed your story Annie and also enjoy how you're changing up your Avatar every so often!

Thanks Fire! I joined the Avatar-of-the-Month Club and have been trying them all out!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  6:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't really sure what I was until I found this site and did some reading. I downloaded the pdf files on the Bible and nudism and thought they were real informative. I was thrilled to find out for certain that I wasn't a freak lol.

I've always enjoyed the freedom of being nude. I would be that way as a child when my family was gone. As I grew and would get out in nature alone I would always get nude and still do. I can remember trying to push for an all nude week with my wife and 2 young boys all to no avail. Years later, once she left and eventually divorced me I spent as much time at home nude as possible. Even in the winter I was willing to pay the price to keep the heat up enough to be comfortable nude.

Due to some complications I'm no longer living on my own so my nudist lifestyle is temporarily out of service at home other than sleeping and some quick photo sessions, which is making social nudism even more appealing right now.

Edited for SP.

Edited by - youbetcha on 02/10/2010 8:05:14 PM

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  6:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW can anyone tell me how to unsquish my profile image? It's making me look short, stocky and chubby

Edited by - youbetcha on 02/10/2010 6:32:00 PM

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by youbetcha

BTW can anyone tell me how to unsquish my profile image? It's making me look short, stocky and chubby

If you mean your avatar, my exhaustive experience (I change mine daily, LOL) indicates that it needs to be perfectly square (like 100x100 pixels or whatever) to avoid being distorted. It can be smaller than 100x100, but it should be square. Photo-sharing sites like Flickr can do this automatically for you.

HTH,
Annie

Life is best lived bare

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  7:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anniebare I don't mean to be difficult, but Diger's isn't square. I set mine up at 499 x 374 pixels.

Edited by - youbetcha on 02/10/2010 7:58:37 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  8:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Youbetcha,
If you got to the top of the page and in the member menu you will find My Profile click on that and try adjusting the numbers on the size of your Avatar. Try different sizes like 75 x 100, if you play with it you can find something that will work.

Diger

[Admin's note: Actually, I use a calculator to find what size one side should be if the other side was the maximum of 100 pixels.]

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  8:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger I just figured that out, so thanks for confirming it!!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  8:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time was in my early teens or there about. My parents had gone out for the evening and I had the house to myself. Got naked, watched tv and when it got dark enough outside...I walked around the back yard. It was a great feeling and I was hooked. Went naked as often as I could afterwards. Same holds true today.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.62 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved