Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

cupod_naked

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  12:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was born in a country where nudism/naturism is still taboo.
I had my first experience when I was 13. It’s during summer vacation and I was learning swimming in a near-by pool. One day, I forgot to wear the swimming trunk and I realized that when I am about to drop my pants. I don't want to go back home for my undies. So I decided to wrap a towel and continue to swim. The towel used to slip off frequently and for the first time in my life that my skin got in direct contact with water under the sun. I felt the coldness of water and the warmthness of the sunshine with completely naked body. It’s a sensational feeling and I fell in love with naturism for the first time.

When I reached my twenties, I started thinking in a matured way and I started loving naturism. Now Iam comfortable with naked men and woman of all ages around me. Infact , nothing around me is fascinating for me now than my own naked body exposed to nature.
But as I said earlier, naturism is not welcomed in India. So, I used to restrict my activities within four walls. But whenever I get a change, I never think of second time to wear my birthday suit

Edited by - cupod_naked on 04/11/2010 10:18:17 AM

teen nudist surfer

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  9:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ever since I went on vacation to Spain when I was 14, I have been interested in nudism. Even though I wasn't naked there, I learned how natural it is for Europeans to be nude at the beach. Since then, I am always naked when my parents aren't home, and even sometimes when they are downstairs watching tv. I live in Southern California, so my choices for nude beaches are limited to San Onofre and Blacks. I finally got a free saturday and decided to drive down to Blacks with my surfboard. Being a teenage male, I have to admit that I was terrified of getting an erection, but once I got to the beach, I found that I had no problems at all. I found a spot and stripped down, then took my board out into the waves. That's when I found the one drawback to being naked at the beach: naked skin slips off a wet surfboard like a bar of soap. Next time I will have to put extra wax on the board.
The beach felt really safe, even though there was a group of hispanic teens who came to stare at people. I didn't find the Black's Beach Bares until I was leaving, but next time I go I want to meet some people that I can talk too. The only other thing that was kind of weird was the huge imbalance of sexes: I would say about 90% men.
Does anyone know the latest news about San Onofre? I want to go there because it is closer to my house, but I have heard that recently there were threats from the rangers to issue citations to the nudists there.

Rhodyramz

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  10:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time nude in public is probably a lot different from most others being that it wasn't at a nice warm beach or warm at all. It was just after Christmas 10 years ago. I was renting a house down by the beach as most upperclassmen at URI do. After Christmas and New Years, I went back to the house and worked on campus during the day. Most of the houses in this neighborhood are rented by students during the school year, but there was 3 weeks before most of them moved back in, so it was very quiet and dark since it's by the beach and there aren't many street lights.

One of the nights, I was sitting out on the balcony when I noticed two girls running down the street with what appeared to be only sneakers on. As they were about to get to my house, I flipped on the light on the balcony to get a better look. One of the girls noticed that, and they stopped running and covered themselves up. They said that they didn't think anyone was still living there. I asked them if they minded if I joined them and they said sure. We made a couple of laps around the neighborhood and down to the beach. Being the beginning of January, it would not have been smart to go swimming, but one of the girls did anyways. After a few seconds, she came out freezing, so we all went back to my house to warm up.

The girls asked if they could take a hot shower, which sounded good to me too, so they showered downstairs and I used the one in my bedroom. I figured since we had already seen each other, I toweled off and came downstairs nude. I wasn't sure how the girls would be, so I brought a couple of T-shirts and shorts for the girls. We decided to watch a movie and have some beers. The girls had already been drinking before our adventures, so they passed out pretty quickly. I eventually fell asleep too. When all of us woke up in the morning, the girls did not want to walk home nude. They had not originally planned on having company and had just left their clothes at their house. I gave them those T-shirts and shorts so they'd have something to cover themselves up. They said that they would return them, but I never saw those girls again, but it did change my outlook on nudity.

A few days after that night, we got a few inches of snow. I decided to go out in my back yard and roll around in the snow nude. The feeling of my body in the snow kind of left it tingly all over and I didn't feel that cold after a while. I probably spent 15 minutes outside until I had to go in and warm up. I decided to go out nude every night from then on until my roommmates moved back in.

Nowadays, I like to spend time in my condo nude. Sometimes I like to skinnydip in the pool, but since that is against the rules, I have to wait until the pool is empty. I usually jump in at the deep end and then take off my suit and swim around. Sometimes I'll venture to the shallow end but have to keep an eye out for people. One time one of my friends was walking her dog close to the pool and I had to scurry to get my suit. I probably had a 20 minute coversation with her while I was nude against the edge of the pool. I can't wait til I get my own home so I can swim nude whenever I want.

I've read other posts that said there are some clubs in CT. Are there any beaches? Can anyone provide any info. Also, would anyone be interested in taking a newbie to one of these clubs?

richtex
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  9:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is my first post and this seems a good place for it. From reading other threads and posts on this site, I guess I have been a at-home-nudist for quite some time. I always sleep in the nude and enjoy being naked around the house. However, recently while in Austin I decided I wanted to see if I would enjoy public nudity as much as when I am at home. So I went to Hippie Hollow a CO park at the lake. There weren't many people there so I found a place and set down my towel. The second I took my shorts off it felt so great to be outside and nude that I was hooked. After a little while, I took a walk around the park and loved the freedom of strolling around nude. I am hooked now and looking forward to other nudist experiences and am thinking about visiting a nudist resort that is close by.

charlie09

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  03:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Richtex, there's a great resort about 30 miles East of Austin on US290 East. Go to the website, annr-sw.org. Click on clubs. Go to
Austin/San Antonio Area Clubs. Click on Sahnoans at Star Ranch. Go to Maps to get detailed directions. Go to Questions to acquaint yourself with the rules & etiquette of the resort as it is more structured than "Hippe Hollow".Star Ranch says it is "The Best Little Nudist Club in Texas, ans I think you will enjoy your visit. You can really relax and de-stress. Click on "What's Happening" for fees and other info. Let us know how it went on your visit to a real nudist resort!

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  8:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have been at home nudists for years. We sleep that way and she usually wears a short cover up with nothing under it when at home. On a few recent vacations I have talked her into removing her top. Recently I was finally able to talk her into visiting Laguna Del Sol in Wilton, Ca. She promised to try it once and "but I won't like it" was implied. Well, we camped there for two nights and 3 days and she absolutely loved it. We went back two weeks later and are going back next week as well. It has been such a great place to relax and de-stress. The people are all very friendly we just love it there. I don't see us ever stopping. Now I'm going to start looking for other nude venues whenever we travel.

roddy

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  5:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started as a teenager after coming across some nudist magazines. I was pretty jealous seeing pics of nudist families, but since my family lived in a remote area of the NW I could easily go off nude hiking or skinny dipping.
So it was not until my late college years when I joined a nudist club. What a thrill to actually be nude with other people! It was a barbecue followed by a volleyball game, then a evening watching nudist videos. Since then I've been a true nudist, and because of my marriage status I can once again be involved in social nudism, just need to find other local nudists..

Edited by - roddy on 08/22/2010 5:52:54 PM

awass
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  12:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time at a nude beach was this last spring in St. Martin. We went to Copecoy beach. Most of the people there were nude. I stripped off immediately, but my wife kept her suit on. Because it is a small beach and a little crowded we found Long Bay beach the next day. Again, I took my suit off as soon as we got to the beach. My wife was a little hesitant and I did not pressure her. After a little while she took her suit off too. After that, we went every day and never wore a bathing suit again. It was great. I swam, but that was not new. I usually swim nude at home in our pool. Do it either at night or take the suit off after getting in the water.
Now both my wife and I sunbath nude most of the time at home. We have a secluded area on our deck. Love the all over tan.
We're going back to St. Martin again next spring break.

bill4862

Posted - 08/27/2010 :  04:18:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time nude outside came ib a dare. To start with my wife and I had heard about - - in Cincinnati, but had never been there. One afternoon my wife was in the back yard wearing a bikini trying to get a little sun when the neighbor started to complain. When she came in the house I found the phone number afor Paradise Lake and got directions. All the way there we were daring each other. Once we found the place, the caretaker gave us a tour around the grounds. We were still dressed. At the end of the tour I ask if we could jump in the pool whic he agreed to. Before I knew it the wife was naked and headed for the pool. It took we a couple of seconds and I was right behind her. What a great feeling being naked and no one cared. After that we was hooked and joined right away. For about 3 years every weekend we went to Paradise for the weekend, or for vacation.

Bill F

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2010 :  5:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great story Bill, I can't believe your neighbor complaining about your wifes bikini. Guess you don't sun in the back yard now ... LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Diger

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  11:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bill, are you saying your neighbor complained about your wife wearing a bikini in your backyard? That would make for strained neighborly relations.

My first time was at Cedar Beach in Minneapolis. I'd heard about the nude beach (right in the city) and went to check it out. I remember there was a young French woman there with the best, darkest, all over tan I've ever seen, to this day (there must have been guys there too, but I don't recall). I figured if SHE can go naked, certainly I can. So I did. This was long ago; nudity on that beach is ancient history--it's like the world has gone backward in the last 30 years.

bill4862

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  1:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The lady was a bible thumper and she didn't go along with anything. Unless it had to do with church.

Bill F

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  9:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if she ever read Genisis? All about how Adam and Eve were naked and not ashamed.

Diger

chuckinaz

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  8:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always wanted to try nudism, but didn't dare. A few months ago, my wife and I discovered El-Dorado in AZ and tried the private areas. Loved them. I was traveling in Colorado alone and stopped at Orvis Hot Springs which is CO. I wasn't sure I would have the nerve, so started in my swim trunks. The plan was to stay clothed for a while and then see. When I got to the side of the pond, everyone was nude. So I dropped the trunks and went in. Wonderful experience and stayed there for hours. Now to get my wife to join me.

LiberatedSenior

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  4:30:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience was in Hawaii on the Big Island and considered the experience one of my best on my vacation. I was with my girl friend and she refused to be as liberated as I was. I had been looking for many weeks on the internet hoping to find a nice nude beach near by. Out next to the lava flow we found this breathtakingly beutiful beach. I will be back next year. Meanwhile I would like to find something closer to home here in Maryland. I think she will join me if we find something that is quiet and clothes optional for the first time. We live in Maryland and we were thinking of going on vacation and seek out a nice clothes free environment somewhere in the sun belt. Any suggestions for now? Any suggestions when summer returns to Maryland?

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved