Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  10:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and they said mickey and donald and goofy lost their power over kids after age 12. what a great story.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  04:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats cool scamp, kids are more open to nudity especially if there peers are.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Scamp,

Great story and welcome to the forum.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  6:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scamp, welcome to the forum.

irishred

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  08:51:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time - totally unplanned and unprepared.Late in May last year I went to the beach to take a few pics of the cliffs and the sea etc,and saw a group of 5 or 6 people swimming and sunning themselves in the nude. I thought wow that looks cool,but I did not have a towel with me or anything.Then I thought 'so what' I'm going to have a go . So I climbed down the slope and walked past the group of people and they smiled at me and said hi.

Walked about 20 yards away from them and started to strip off my tee shirt and shorts. When I reached my underwear I just thought oh well here goes. I pulled my underwear down and stepped out of them. Wow I felt wierd for a moment,imagine being nude in public AND in front of other people - total strangers in fact.And I am not an exhibitionist.

The wind against my skin felt good as did the hot sun reaching me all over. I walked into the sea and the water was nice and warm,started swimming about in the small bay near the other people. They were just chatting and sunning themselves.my real test, ie was i a wannbe nudist or was i for real or not - getting out of the water near them and going over to say hi.They were middle aged men and women tanned all over and really friendly. We stood chatting for about 5 minutes and I kept thinking this is so cool. I am 43 and my tummy is not as flat or as toned as it might be. But i thought these people are not going to judge me, or at least not laugh out loud. They could have ;laughed because the cold water had shrunk my manhood to a tiny size .

As there was no towel I sat on a rock to dry off and the feeling of the sun on my skin was fantastic.Getting dressed to go home,I almost did not want to put my clothes back on because I was enjoying feeling free and de-stressed. From that point on i was turned onto wanting to feel that freedom of body from clothes or any kind of textiles.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  03:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is such a great experince nude boy, glad you enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

Kim =^.^=

NudeTLH
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2004 :  3:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude experience was at Assateague National Seashore near Chincoteague when it still was an accepted nude beach. I went there from Washington, D.C. for a beach weekend and since it was my first visit I did not realize it was a nude beach. As I walked down the beach to find a quiet and secluded spot to sun (I'm not into the crowded beach scene), I began to see people without clothes. I felt funny as if I were intruding on someone's privacy but I kept walking and found a spot to set up for the day. Since it was pretty remote and the only other people around were nude I finally decided to take my trunks off. Well ... that was it for me ... it felt so wonderful and free sunning and swimming, I was hooked. I felt completely free and natural and if that weren't enough the Chincoteague ponies wandered along the beach also free and natural. What a wonderful place.

After that I guess I was a nudist. I became a household nudist but also craved being out in the sun and wind and surf. Now if I don't spend some time outdoors nude I feel confined and trapped. Guess I am hooked on being nude and free.

The world would be a better place if everyone was nude and could accept it. Enjoy everyone!

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  10:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When living in the Pacific Northwest, we had a pool in our back yard, and sometimes swam without suits, but I don't think that counts, because it was my wife and I only. After moving to Oahu several years ago we began hearing about the local nude beach. We were here for several months before we decided to check it out. It was really exciting when I stripped immediately, and it felt so natural I spent very little time thinking about it, but my wife had to work up the courage over the next several weeks, slowly easing into it: first just sunning in her whole suit, then taking her top off, then getting a very skimpy suit with the top off, then finally pulling off the bottoms. I have noticed that men generally have an easier time stripping down right away, that women, in general, are more cautious. But we have had a few couples at our beach where the women strip and the men wear their suits to the knees. I've also found that those women are very easy to talk to, but the men act embarassed about being there, and hesitate to join the conversation. At least they're not holding anyone back because they don't feel comfortable. We still have never been nude in a group setting other than in Hawaii and I wonder how it would feel to be nude at a resort or on a nude cruise or nude flight where it's closer and more confining. Maybe someday...

Don

srobert

Posted - 06/26/2004 :  07:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time i went nude in the outdoors i was in an isolated spot in the hills around tuscany. I was on holiday in a villa up in the hills well away from anywhere, where no-one could see. I was sitting by the pool with my trunks on, and I thought why not just take them off and get a bit of sun about parts that don't normally see the sun, so I did, and it felt great. I continued to sunbathe for a while, then went for a walk through the forest tracks. I was fabulous to be out in nature, in a natural way.

As it was my first time I was quite nervous that I would walk round a coner and bump into someone. I don't think that kind of thing is thought of well in Italy, too catholic a country. Fortunately that didn't happen, and I have only happy memories

maurice
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2004 :  6:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Send maurice an ICQ Message  Click to see maurice's MSN Messenger address  Send maurice a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the first time ,was back in 1977/78 whilst serving in belize in the army,
we would all go to the keys drink lots and go swimming,not recommeded but we were young .
their was really no need for a costume nobody to see us,so skinnydipping was the order of the day

Jochanaan
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2004 :  11:31:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, everyone! I originally wrote the following on August 4, 2003, shortly after my first experience, while it was still fresh in my mind; and I thought I would include it here. (I just discovered this branch of the forum! There's a lot here.)

"I'm One of Us!"

It's finally happened! I'm officially a nudist now. Whether I join the club I visited or another, or simply get naked with friends as often as possible, I've finally gone public.

Last Friday I received an email from an unfamiliar address that I might have deleted as SPAM if something hadn't made me stop and look at it. It was a reminder and invitation to a Rocky Mountain Naturists swim to be held the next night, Saturday, August 2, written to apply either to existing members or interested parties, and including a phone number. Well, this was too good to miss! I had sent a query to RMN regarding their policies and procedures, and hadn't yet gotten a response back. This was it. I called right back, and a woman said "Hello?" Choosing my words carefully in case I had the wrong number after all, I gave my name, thanked her for the invitation to the "club swim," and said I had a few questions. The woman, Carlette, RMN's secretary and its president's wife, immediately put me at ease and oriented me over the telephone regarding the club policies (they admit everyone regardless of gender, marital status, or sexual preference; the rest is pretty standard stuff). She reiterated that I was welcome to come.

I walked in the door at five o'clock Saturday. Jon, the president, and Carlette welcomed me, both wearing clothes to welcome visitors, and Jon took me on a tour of the facility they were renting for the evening. Right away a naked man crossed our path. When the tour was finished I went back to the lockers (men's and women's areas were labeled, but Jon had made it clear that that didn't matter tonight) and, as I had resolved to do, I stripped immediately and walked out into the main area. There were several naked men and a few women, some clothed, some not.

I had had a few first-time jitters in the twenty-four hours between my phone orientation and my entrance, but in maybe ten seconds all the remaining nervousness, the excessive awareness of my body, the tendency to place my hands over my middle -- all that is summed up in the word shame -- "died utterly, as hideous music does when you switch off the wireless." (C.S. Lewis) Thanks to extensive reading, I had shed my fears of ridicule, erections, and the like long before, and now I saw how needless they had always been. My one remaining fear was that I would be unable to keep from staring and thus offend others, especially those of the opposite sex; I had resolved to use my eyes just as I would on the streets or in church. But that fear too was needless. Before the evening ended I had seen it all: women's breasts, men's genitals, even the cleft between a young woman's legs. There was no need to stare, any more than I would stare at hips clad in jeans. I saw, accepted, and moved on.

Soon after I was naked I swam. What a rush! As I stretched out to swim the water, instead of swirling around a swimming suit, glided smoothly along my entire body. My hips in particular, unconfined by cloth, felt sleek and strong. Then I no longer felt my arms, trunk, hips, and legs as separate entities. I was one body.

There were a half-dozen other first-timers that night. I have long been able to talk easily with strangers, and I used this ability to introduce myself. Before long I found myself talking with other newcomers, clothed or not, and trying to help them be more comfortable. More and more I found myself saying "we nudists" or "us," including myself among the regulars.

It's true.

Now I am one of us.

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  5:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well my first time experience I was too young to remember. I was born a nudist in a nudist family. Mom did tell me a story about when I was 5 yrs old. Every summer we used to go camping, and she said I was the worlds worst about getting dressed after we left. She said one time when I got home I tore off my shorts and had a fit. So naturally mom would get mad and told me to get rid of my temper tantrum. She said after about 10 minutes I finally stopped having a fit, tried to flush my shorts down the toilet. Well I got my ass spanked for that one. She said one thing she couldnt understand was everytime we did go camping, after I went to bed, I would wait for her and my dad (and whatever friends were there) to go outside. Then I would just stare out the window at the moon, drooling all over the place, wierd. Anyway, thats all I know as far as first experiences go.

Ray

papo826

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  12:41:25 PM  Show Profile  Send papo826 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My family had been nude at home for several years but I wanted to visit a nudist park near Monterey, Ca. We packed up our things and arrived Friday evening, checked in as guests, rented a room and quickly stripped down. Not many people at that park that weekend but a few. This was our first exposure to social nudism. There was an intitial period of self-awareness and, as a young guy, I was a little fearful of "something" happening in front of the other ladies at the park. This very quickly disappeared. We had a grand time that weekend and hated to dress once again Sunday afternoon to return home. I now live almost totally nude at home, entertain nude and travel nude - when possible. It has been and continues to be a great life.

ufh

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  1:25:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience came not as nude recreation, but as a job at my school. I had never been skinny dipping before, and the only time I had ever been nude was taking showers at gym class beginning in the sixth grade (age 11-12). Of course, that was for boys only. My family and neighborhood was very conservative and males and females simply did not EVER see each other naked (unless you were married). One day an art teacher ask me if I would be one of their models for figure drawing. I agreed and showed up just before class. He said I could undress in the corner and come up front. I did, but still had my shorts on. I was stunned to learn that there would be girls in the class, and I’d have to take my shorts off. I had always been ashamed of girls seeing me naked (I was still a virgin then). Anyway, he said that there’s no shame in being naked no matter who sees us. I wanted to believe that, but was sure I’d be red from head to toe when everyone saw me. They had a small mattress to lie on for some poses and a place to stand for others. When class started, I took my shorts off, but wasn’t nearly as embarrassed as I though I would be. It felt strange at first being the only one nude, but I quickly got used to it. The poses lying down were very relaxing and I even fell asleep for a minute. (You’re not supposed to move at all while posing.) After class, having my clothes on didn’t even feel right. Like they were some new awkward clothes that I had never worn before—even though nothing I was wearing was less than a month old. To make a long story short, I’ve been a nudist ever since.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2004 :  7:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were on vacation down Cape Cod, and my wife said in a joking manner, "Maybe we should travel down to Provincetown and see if we could fine a nudist beach. I looked at her with a broad smile. Needless to say we were "chicken", but we took it a stop further and found out there was a nudist camp in the area and traveled over to it.

Not knowing what to expect, we were quite neverous. We had an enjoyable afternoon, but we really did not feel comfortable.

Later on we did a little research and found out that there were other resorts in the area, and we traveled to one in the Conn/Mass. area, and that is where we spend most of our summer sunday mornings into the afternoons. They have a great pond, enjoyable pool.

Sometimes we will go out and spend the weekend.
They have cabins to rent, and if we can't get one we will stay at a local motel. But we will go back on Saturday night to enjoy the events they have planned.

We have been lucky to travel to the west coast and go to DS, and also when we spend our winters in Fla. we are only approx. 20 miles from Cypress Cove, so as soon as there is a heat wave we will spend some quality time there.

Right now they are talking about snow this weekend in the greater Boston area, so I can't wait until after Thanksgiving to over with, so we can head to the "Sunshine State".

Cookie

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved