Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 210 ]  [ Total: 210 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

STRETCH
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2004 :  3:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first and only time was skinny-dipping with an 18 year old High School Senior. I had just graduated the year before and was home on military leave. We knew each other from school and decided it would be fun thing to do. We both decided to go to secluded area along our local river disrobe lay in the sun and swim. At first I felt uncomfortable but soon relaxed because her being relaxed. Must of been there approx. two hours without any outside interference. We have since lost touch with each other, but I can tell you one thing, I came away with a different outtake on life. To this day deep down I thank her!

franc

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  1:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience was with a girlfriend several years ago. I had been going out with her for only a couple of weeks when she suggested we go to the beach for the day. I though that we would be going to a non-nude beach but when she suggested the local nude beach instead I was very taken aback as I had never done this before and didn't know what to expect. When we arrived, I was very surprised at how many people were there. Young, old, families, etc.

We found a spot amongst all these people and my girlfriend promptly got undressed without a care. I hestitated until my girlfriend said "what are you waiting for?". Once undressed, I felt wonderful with this new feeling of freedom. I became very relaxed and comfortable.

Later that day I asked my girlfriend about how she became a nudist. Shen told me that her parents had always been open about nudity and that she had been going to nude beaches with her parents since she was very young.

Needless to say, I have now become a regular on the beach and have made many friends. The beach is so popular that I even met one of my neighbours at the beach a few months later with his family.

verynakedguy

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  9:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude experience was when I was younger and very much by accident. I went to a beach with a very long coastline on the more isolated end. I didn't see anyone around and I knew that nudism was tolerated so I completely disrobed and laid completely exposed in the sun. I saw a topless woman approaching and quickly covered up - being nude outside was completely natural, being nude in front of others was not. She smiled as she walked by and I just blushed - I was so prudish about public nudity that even seeing others in a state of undress made me uncomfortable. When she was out of site, I once again uncovered and decided I wanted to go for a swim. I have been an avid swimmer, a life gaurd in fact, so I decided to swim further down the coast and come back. Swimming nude was quite liberating! I did that and went past many of the crowded parts of the beach. After a while the current was too strong to turn back and I realized I had only one option, to walk back on the beach.

I must say that was one of the most uncomfortable moments of my life. I walked out of the water, covering my genitals with my hands. As I came to shore, I noticed that everyone was naked and seemed so natural. I still covered up, but was getting a little more comfortable with myself.Although I was very athletic and fit, I had always been sensitive about the size of my penis and all my pubic hair but when I saw people of all shapes, sizes and ages I realized that I was fine however I was. I let go, literally, and was free. It was quite a walk back. Being nude where everyone was nude was natural but I soon I had a new challenge. Although nudity was tolerated everyone on the beach, the most popular section was where almost everyone wore bathing suits- toplessness was common but I saw only one completely nude person. Aside from that, it was very crowded. I had no choice but to keep on going and I continued walking nude. People looked at me - I was probably the only nude person they had seen for a while - but I kept on going. It is ackward being nude in front of others when they are not but I learned to deal with it. When I finally reached my clothes, I was a nudist for life.

When I went back to my apartment with my friends, male and female, I told them about my experience. I told them too how good it felt and asked if they minded if I went nude in our apartment, they did not. Since then I spend as much of my time nude as possible and don't care whose looking.

zackislookin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  4:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This first time I went swimming naked was at the local YMCA. I was about 9 or so and as I stepped into the pool area, I was devistated. I have never been naked in front of anyone other than my parents, the doctor and maybe another boy or two. I jumped into the water quickly. Very soon I realised NO ONE CARED. I began to feel comfortable being naked and could not wait to go back and swim.

I still enjoy swimming naked and going to the beach.

I would enjoy hearing from others that experienced the same

Zack

Zackery Richards

nudenwv
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  8:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Send nudenwv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my wife and i recently got back from avalon in paw paw, wv. a great time had by all! my wife, not being the nudist i'am, had trouble feeling comfortable. the staff and mgnt. really helped her in feeling more comfortable! i on the other hand was nude 24/7. it was great standing outside waiving to the delivery man!! can't wait to go back!!

nude and smooth in the mountain state

JimmyNood

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  5:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I had never really discussed "going nude" since she was generally very modest in her method of dressing and it just didn't seem like something she would ever go for. I'd had, quite honestly, an urge to "try it" in public or socially for some time, but just figured it would never happen.
We went on a cruise to the Caribbean for the first time when we were 44 years old (we're the same age, one month apart actually) and I kept reading this little handbook telling what was at each port to do or see. I was titillated by the idea of going to Orient Beach on St. Martin since it was a totally nude beach resort area. The tricky part, of course, was getting my wife to go there without her knowing what it was. Fortunately she had picked a couple of things she wanted to do in other ports, so I got to choose spending most of a day at Orient Beach.
We got off the ship and immediately I asked a cabbie to take us to Orient Beach and my wife figured we were off for just a day or sunning and swimming much like we'd done at home in Virginia (where there are no official nude beaches...in fact girls can't even wear thong swimsuits in conservative Virginia).
Once we got there and the cab had left us in this large parking lot, we wandered down to the beach. The parking lot dumps you out exactly at the "dividing point" between the Nude and Non-nude beach area. There is a "DMZ" that consists of a large sign indicating a nude beach is beyond it, and some kind of hut that sells beverages that is "slightly" on the non-nude side of the sign, but nude people did wander over to get drinks since there didnt appear to be a watering hole on the nude side.
I saw my wifes face when she first noticed two guys and a girl standing near the corner of the hut totally nude and casually drinkning a brew. Then she saw the sign and she looked at me with that "okay wise guy...I know what you're up to" look.
I convinced her to at least walk with me part the way down the nude beach to "see the sights"...I admit it was a voyeuristic venture for me...I didn't have high ideals of naturism on my mind..let's be honest.
I was at first impressed with the fact that people were very much into minding their own business and totally relaxed in their own skin. There were many Europeans vacationing there and they normally have a much more casual approach to nudity than someone born and raised in Virginia, I assure you.
I told my wife that she didn't have to take off her swimsuit if she wasnt comfortable doing it, but I definitely wanted to "just try it" and this might be my only chance. She laughed and told me to "knock yourself out if you have the nerve". I told her we should walk a little farther down the beach away from the parking lot area so we wouldnt be seen by other passengers from the ship that might come down there. I was intimidated that someone "like us" might come walking by fully clothed and see me (or us) naked..somehow that didnt seem fair.
So..evenutally we were far enough down the beach to be away from the casual "gawkers" and we spread the beach towels and settled in. I sat there for a long few moments and then took a deep breath and slipped off the swimsuit for the first time ever in a public setting. I was trying to be very casual and cool about it as I laid back and closed my eyes from the sun directly overhead. I could hear the sound of the surf, smell the salt water, and feel that glorious warmth touching me where I never felt it before. It was surprisingly relaxing and sensual without being sexual. I very nice feeling that I hadn't experienced before.
My wife did, eventually, dare to remove her top and laid there with her breasts exposed. It was a big step for her and we enjoyed the day quite a bit. I felt good that I'd finally had an opportunity to experience nudity and the glorious feeling that goes with it..and that my wife shared it with me (at least partially for her) for her first ti

Gary94

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  01:06:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was when I was eight. I was over at a friends house for a sleep over in the summer time. During the day we were playing in sprinklers on the front lawn. After we were through, his mother let us go naked in the back yard to dry off. It was the most incredible feeling I've ever had. It felt so good that I didn't want to put clothes back on ever again. Ever since that day I have been a nudist at heart. Only in my adult years did I ever try social nudism. I heard somewhere that nudist clubs didn't allow single males in so I didn't give it much thought about going to one. Didn't know nude beaches existed until I found a book that gave directions to all of them in the country. Finally got the courage to go to Bates Beach in Santa Barbara County. I'm still kicking myself for waiting so long.

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  4:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I'll do my first posting here since it asks about another first time thing. Ok, I'm Ashley and my first ever time going really nude with other people around was two years ago when I was in high school. Four classmates and I went out to this small lake on one of the boy's grandmother's farm to go swimming during the summer (obviously). All 3 of us girls had swimsuits under our shorts and tops so it didn't start out to be a skinny-dipping trip, just a place to swim. The two guys had cutoff jeans shorts and tshirts and they were going to swim like that (minus the shirts).
Anyway, after we were there for awhile we really liked it because nobody was around and it was like a private little lake on private property. One of the boys was joking and said he should have brought some cards so we could play strip poker and one of the other girls said you don't need cards to play strip poker, you can do Rock/paper/scissors and the loser has to take something off each time. The winner can challenge anyone they want to. The more they talked about it the more they acted like they were really going to do it. I was the quietest because I was probably most shy of the entire bunch and also I was self conscious about myself to the point I even dreaded taking showers in gym class in front of other girls.
They finally decided that one boy and one girl (luckily not me at first) would do the rock/paper/scissors thing and we'd play until somebody lost all their clothes. It couldn't take long for SOMEONE to lose because I figured the girls are all wearing a two piece swimsuit and the guys either had one or two pieces of clothes on, I didn't know if they were wearing undershorts or not.
Anyway, to hurry it up, the boy lost the first round but when he took off his shorts he still had undershorts on. So the girl challenged the same one again to try to get him totally naked but he won the second time so she had to take off her top, and so it went. Each time something came off it was thrown up on the rock at the edge of the lake so it wouldn't get lost in the water.
The funny part was everyone was standing in water pretty much up to their chest so the guys were pretty well hidden when they got naked and the girls just kind of bent their knees enough to keep the water level higher than their breasts when they took their tops off. Everyone continued to play until everyone was nude and I really felt pretty giddy about it and actually liked how it felt to be outside with absolutely nothing on.
The swimming and horsing around was fun and the longer we were there the less everyone tried to hide under the water. By the time we had to get out of the water and leave, all five of us were standing naked up on the rock together retrieving our swimsuits and shirts without making any effort to cover ourselves with our hands.
It was pretty strange to me to recognize that I felt LESS self-conscious standing with 2 guys and 2 other girls totally naked on that rock than I did in the school shower with girls in my gym class.
Since I was 17 then I didn't get a chance to go nude in public again until I'd graduated from high school and started in college. On Spring Break nine of us went to St. Martin and spent 5 days at Orient Beach last year and that was the most fun yet!
If nothing else, I've learned that a tall, pale, skinny red-headed girl doesn't look any worse naked than I do in a swimsuit, so why bother to wear one?
I hope this posting is ok with everyone and I'm not breaking any rules or whatever. THANKS!

Ash

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  6:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ashley,

Thanks for posting you first experience story. Fun to read and glad you had a chance to visit Orient Beach, our, my wife and I, favorite place to go. We stay at Club O.

Hopefully you'll have many other experiences.

Thanks again for posting.

FireProf

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  7:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My first experience was at YMCA. We had to go swimming without bathing suits. That was new to me, and I was embarassed to take my clothes off in front of the other boys. When we were in the pool, it seemed so natural. I was young enough to accept it then. 45 years later, I.m not so sure. I do enjoy being nude alone, and am enamoured of the idea of being nude in front of others. I've viewed nudist magazines and websites to gain the enjoyment through osmosis, but I've yet to try a public venue to live out my dream. Standing naked in front of an attractive woman, carrying on a normal conversation is somewhat abstruse to my current situation. But I do wish for the opportunity.

JM

tinaland

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  12:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time story is a little unique, at least in some ways. I am 37, and 7 years ago I was leaving my job, and went to Happy Hour with some co-workers. By the end of the evening, it was down to me, Ron and Shelly, both of whom I worked with. We were talking about all kinds of things, and somehow it came up that they both sleep nude. They asked if I did, and I said yes I did, even though I did not. I don't know why I said that - I guess I didn't want to sound lame. I stayed in touch with both of those two, we were all close friends. 3 years after that, I moved in with my b/f, and I was telling Ron in an e-mail that the bedroom was freezing. He replied back "I guess you can't sleep nude anymore then". I had forgotten all about that whole Happy Hour discussion, and I couldn't believe he remebered! I said something like "Yes, too cold in my new place", at least know I was being truthful. 2 years ago, I broke up with that b/f, and was very depressed. In an e-mail trying to cheer me up, Ron said (among other things), "Now you can sleep nude again". Once again, I couldn't believe he was still talking about it. I found myself very glad that a male was thinking of my body - not that I had feelings for Ron, nor he for me, it just being alone and sad, it was nice that a male was talking about my body. I really wanted to keep the nude discussions going, so I started making up stories about being nude around my apartment. It was fun to talk about, but oddly, I wasn't actually doing any of it. Eventually, I did start to sleep nude, and loved the feeling when I woke up, and had sheets touching every part of my body. I got real curious what it would be like to be nude around others. I found a place that held monthly pool parties in the nude. I was extremely nervous at first, but they assured me that what ever state of dress I felt best with was fine. When I got there, I decided to keep my suit on at first. I chatted with some people, and it felt very comfortable. In some ways, i felt dumb being dressed. Then low and behold who do I see, but my old friend Shelly from that famous Happy Hour. I'll never forget it, she was totally nude and had a big smile. She looked so beautiful, so happy, so uninhibited - she was everything I was hpoing to be. It was so different seeing someone from my "normal" world nude. At that point, I was overcome with a desire to show my body, so off went the suit, and I had the best time of my life! Everyone was so open and fun, and I loved the feel of being nude and free. Shelly introduced me to some people she knew, we all had a great time. Since then I have been a regular at those pool parties and other nude events. It gave me the motivation to work out more, and get toned up. I am in the best shape of my life, am closer to Shelly then ever, and even found a great guy. And it was all because I was afraid to say I slept with my clothes on 7 years ago :)

Edited by - tinaland on 03/06/2005 08:21:25 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  02:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tinaland,

Great story, thanks for sharing and welcome to nudism and hope you'll continue to expand your nudist outtings and time spent this very comfortable way of life.

Welcome.

Seanude

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  2:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first and second time being nude in public happened this past January on a one week trip to Florida.. The first time was at a rooming house my wife and I sayed at in Key West, it had a clothing optional pool and hot tub which were 15 feet from the door to our room! We finished our Florida trip by spending a few days at Haulover Beach. What was amazing at Haulover is that I looked over at my wife and she was nude. She goes topless, but has said many times that she would never go nude. I guess you never know what your going to see on a nude beach....I'm so proud of her!!

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  5:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds Like Many fun nude times ahead for you and wifey Seanude

islandman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  3:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer, my wife and I decided to visit a nude resort. Actually, I decided but she is a good sport and agreed to go. We went to - - near Tampa. I wasn't sure what to expect until we parked the car and watched a nude man walk by. Well, we said, I guess we know what to expect. After we had put our stuff in the room, we decided to go to the pool. We didn't know we were supposed to bring our own towels so we stopped by the front desk on the way to the pool and they gave us a couple. Talk about brave souls! Here we are nude walking from our motel room down to the lobby. We were more than a little self conscious. No one gave us a second look. During our weekend, we lay around the pool, played ping pong and pool, dined in the restaurant, and jogged - all in the nude. What an experience! Since then, we have been to Haulover Beach and a nude beach in California. Soon we plan on trying Playalinda.

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.5 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved