Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  4:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD not sure what week it will be, but am going to plan it soon.

Jim

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  9:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been to Apollo lately, last year when we went they had removed the nude beach sign, I was curious if the NPS is trying to elimanate nudity at lot 5

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  10:35:56 AM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was told that someone stole the sign. It is still a nude beach.
I will be there May 1st -8th and August 16th - 23rd. I can't wait, wish I was there now.

Jim

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  11:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thx jim maybe we can save our pennies and head that way soon.

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  11:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to here that We will be heading that way april 4 for the week.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  12:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Better get there real early to have a parking spot

Live love and have fun

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  2:33:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The sign "disappeared" early summer '07 and it's popularly believed that the NPS took it down. Canaveral's Supt. Carole Clark has long wanted to see Apollo's status as a nude beach eliminated and welcomes any "textile" complaints. This is all the more reason for us to respect the rights and feelings of textiles and practice good beach stewardship. We'll be there June 1-10. Cya.

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  3:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Here's the sign you're looking for.....

Download Attachment: DSC00184.JPG
31.3 KB

jbutah

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  1:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I may be heading to Apollo the end of this month for our 2nd anniversary. Any ideas what the weather is usually like the end of March?
Also what are some good places to stay on the beach there? Any C/O inns or bed and breakfasts?

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  3:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
End of March should be fine and go to expedia for a hotel search. We are probably too far for you

Live love and have fun

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  11:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no C/O accommodations in New Smyrna Beach although textile hotels, motels, and condos abound. For info on accommodations take a look at these websites:
www.nsbfla.com
www.TripAdvisor.com

brianlion425

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  12:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Send brianlion425 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I am going to my first nude beach I hope in about two weeks at apollo. I have been interested in nudism for a few years but where I live there isn't alot of places to go. So it will be my first time adventuring nude outside my own house. Also I don't know any other nudist so I am a bit shy at trying to just join a club alone. But I am very excited to shed my clothes for the first time! I will be within driving range of apollo. I wanted to know whats the ratio of men to women and young to old? Seeing that I am 24 I am looking to not be the only young person, although it wouldn't really be a big deal. Also whats the situation with the law cracking down on nude suntaning? Is it a problem still? Any other advice would be great too thanks!

I can only make it out there one day monday april 6th, anyone going to be at the beach on that day? It would be fun to meet and chat with new people, go for a dip in the beautiful ocean, besides I cant put suntan lotion on my own back!

Edited by - brianlion425 on 03/27/2009 12:17:55 AM

jbutah

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  9:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I had a great time at Apollo this past weekend, our first time there. We arrived friday afternoon at about 2:30 and found a few open spaces. Friday was a little cloudy and cool, but still enjoyable.

Saturday morning we arrived about 9:15 and found lot 5 full. I dropped the wife off and parked up at lot 4. I jogged about 3/4 of the way to 5 and was offered a ride by a couple in a pickup who had already picked up a few other walkers. Next time we go I will be bringing a small bike in case we don't get parking. The day was very enjoyable, sunny, warm and breezy. there were quite a few people there spread out on a long area of beach. I spoke with one regular who filled me in on the parking. Apparently it can fill up as early as 7 on a nice day. I was really glad we finally got to try this beach out. A nice place and only a three hour drive from our house.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  10:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats why we go to Playalinda!!!

Live love and have fun

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went one year and the gate was closed when i asked the ranger about the closed gate he said to many people, now i know lot 5 is almost always full but whenever i pass the other lots the are mostly vacant, one year i also took a bike and had to pedal between 4 and 5.

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved