Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  3:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update: Lot 5 will be closed until sometime after 5/16 or whenever the launch occurs. It just doesn't make sense for NASA to pack up their gear only to have to return and set it up again on 5/13. Great turnout today at Lot 4 though....walk 10 minutes south toward Lot 5 and it's like being at beach #5 again, except a bit nicer in terms of topography and sand texture.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  11:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tansailr as little use i see lot 4 getting they need to extend the nude beach from 4 to 5, that will still give the textiles 3 parking lots.

ImNeeked

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  4:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saturday (5/14) was BEAUTIFUL at Apollo, so was Friday. Love bugs are out by the millions. Water is "refreshing" I'd guess 78 deg. Lots of naked people for Lot 4. Someone chartered a bus. All is well!!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  10:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,

Most anytime you can find nude use between lot 4 & 5 now. It seems to be common place lately.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  01:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow its been awhile since i've been to apollo glad they have extended it, the last time i was there i walk from 5 to 4 in a bathing suit but could have probably done it nude as i only passed one other person and at lot 4 there was no one there...

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  4:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ain't necessarily so, guys. Last week there was a healthy smattering of textiles on both sides of Lot 4's boardwalk, particularly on Thursday when textiles easily outnumbered us, based on the lower turnout of nudists. When we left around 3:00 pm we saw 2 - 3 cars of people we recognized from earlier in the week at the nude portion...they'd been hovering, waiting for parking spaces. They arrived around 9:00 a.m. and the lot was full so they went to Lot 3 and used the textile beach (with suits) and came down to Lot 4 after lunch, hoping there'd be some spaces, but nooooo.

Generally on Lot 4's beach the nude section starts at the first white post south of the boardwalk. All week long we saw textiles setting up their umbrellas, etc. within 150 ft. N. of that post -- which shows they weren't anti-nudity....they just didn'want it for themselves. I believe we still need to be sensitive to those feelings. If I were walking from Beach #5 up to Beach #4 I'd carry a towel or pareo to cover up whenever textiles were in sight.

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  2:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was at Apollo Beach alone yesterday, Thursday 5/19/11 and throughly enjoyed myself. Such a relaxing place, the love-bugs were a pain but they are everywhere. I found everyone cautious and friendly. Maybe 30/40 men, with 10/15 females. Seamed to be a group of middle age me who all knew each other and gathered in a group to chat in between walking the beach. Plan to return on Thursday of Memorial Day Week with the wife so save us a parking space.

Joe Daytona/VT

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  3:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Meant courteous not cautious...darn spell check... Whoops

Joe Daytona/VT

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  10:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
18 days and counting till we leave for Apollo.

We can't wait.

Diger

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2011 :  8:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

18 days and counting till we leave for Apollo.

We can't wait.

Diger

10 days and counting

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  10:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD,

Looks like we are going to have quite a crowd, Badbugs from here said he and his wife wanted to join us all at the beach also. They live in New Smyrna Beach, and we met once in the parking lot as we were leaving.

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  08:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Digger, JD... I plan to be there on Father's Day with my wife. She in still a bit shy with other couples and especially other nude men. Not me, I'll chat with anyone that passes. Look for my green tailgate tent and give a wave...also don't forget to "Save me a parking space...." Joe Daytona/VT

The wife doesn't know I try to sneak down on thursdays to enjoy the beach. But I am thrilled to get her to come with me when I can.

Joe Daytona/VT

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  11:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great everyone. We'll be set up with a light blue Sportbrella. Oh yeah, we'll be naked too, so that'll make it easier to spot us....oh wait...

Speaking of the Sportbrella, I just bought this one. We set it up in the yard yesterday and I believe it will work great. We used to bring 2 7ft beach umbrellas, but I got tired of digging halfway to China to anchor them. Anyone else have a Sportbrella XL?

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Gee

Posted - 06/14/2011 :  9:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Gee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD.....How is the Sportbrella XL working. I owe you a e-mail....

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  7:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We've all been at Apollo all week so far and JD's Sportbrella has been working very well.

We have had four couples at the beach this week and one of the couples entire family joined us at the beach also.

There daughter, her husband and 16 month grand baby .... also there son, his girl friend and her son all got naked and hit the ocean, WHAT A DAY!

Some of them got out and put their clothes back on but some stayed naked with us, but they all had a great time.

They are wanting to come back for another day at the nude beach before the week is over.

Diger

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved