Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 187 ]  [ Total: 187 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  9:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gee

JD.....How is the Sportbrella XL working. I owe you a e-mail....

As Diger said, the Sportbrella XL is working out fine. I highly recommend it. It sets up in a couple of minutes, and is well ventilated and very sturdy.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  10:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well....another trip to Apollo is in the books. A great time as usual. We got together with Diger & his wife and their friends, and got to meet badbugs & his wife as well. It's always good to put a face with a poster. Hopefully we'll be back in September, and one day maybe back for good. :)

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2011 :  10:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Glade you enjoy our great beach. Sorry the wife and I we unable to get there this weekend. I will be there alone on Thursday and keep and eye on the place for you. Come back soon ...Joe Daytona

quote:
Originally posted by JD

Well....another trip to Apollo is in the books. A great time as usual. We got together with Diger & his wife and their friends, and got to meet badbugs & his wife as well. It's always good to put a face with a poster. Hopefully we'll be back in September, and one day maybe back for good. :)

Joe Daytona/VT

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  5:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We had a great week with JD and his wife, it was also great to see Badbugs again and meet his wife. So many of our friends showed up this year it was unbelievable. One other couple had their whole family show up at the beach and everyone of them got naked for a skinny dip in the ocean. Some of them got out of the ocean and got dressed but others stayed naked with us old folks. It was Great to see so many young people enjoying themselves there.

We cracked up when they all counted to three, then stripped.

Diger

dobber316

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  12:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I were at Apollo this past Saturday. This was not our first c/o beach, but was b far the most enjoyable. Its alot closer to where we live and everyone seemed to be really nice and down to earth. We are really looking forward to returning in a week or ywo.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  4:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dobber,
Us, JD and another couple were all there Saturday. JD has a blue dome looking Sportbrella and we have a big green canopy, did you see us?

Wish you would have said Hi.

Diger

dobber316

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  07:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont recall seeing yall there. we were just down from the boardwalk. we basically kept to ourselves at first, not ever being to this particular beach, we didnt want to impose on anyone. after a few we felt comfortable and started to mingle with others. we will be going back in a couple of weeks so maybe we can meet up then.

DaytonaBoy

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  2:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Dobber and Skivtbd,
My wife and I tend to get out to Apollo on random afternoons and on some Monday mornings. Perhaps we will see you out there. I would have loved to have met some of other posters this past weekend but we were down in the Keys.

DaytonaBoy

ImNeeked

Posted - 06/26/2011 :  6:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another great weekend at Apollo! JD: the Sportbrella XL worked better than expected. Good Call!

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  01:07:19 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I finally got back to Apollo together on Friday. Warm day but the rain held out all day. Major rain and electrical storm on the way home to Daytona.

When we arrived there were maybe 7 parking spaces but by the time we unloaded the tent and all the wife's things the lot was full.... now there were 4 guys and 3 couples scampering down the beach to find a perfect spot to bask... As usual my wife made me drag all the stuff too far down the beach and I was covered in sweat by the time we arrived and had the tent setup.... Nothing the ocean couldn't fix once I got all the textiles off.

Not a big crowd and only a few couples but later around 2pm 4-5 couples arrived and my wife felt better... I think I will have to go by myself on this Wed. Then won't be back till after the Coke Zero and the Shuttle Launch. Keep on HON ...

Joe Daytona/VT

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  5:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember those days Joe, Honey go down farther we're to cloes to those people. LOL

That won't last forever soon she will wanting to stop shortly past the marker post.

We will be back to Apollo the middle of July.

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  9:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Diger, I just kept walking dragging my tent and a beach bag. She had the soft cooler and 2 chairs in the beginning but the cooler ended up in the top of the beach bag and now I had 90% of the weight. We usually bring a cool wagon to pull all the stuff in but I was using in my construction house. I know she will be a bit more comfy with time but I am just glad to be HON with her... With other may work someday... Some year? ... I will be there alone Wednesday. Need one more day before they close for the shuttle.

Joe Daytona/VT

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  10:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Joe,

You do know they move the nude section down to lot 4 when they close 5 for a launch don't you?

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  10:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I did suggest we view from lot #4 and then we could just stay at the beach.... "Honey, everyone out here are naked !!" "And the ranger is right over there... LOL" ...thanks Diger

Joe Daytona/VT

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2011 :  3:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only thing is if Honey is still shy she will get spooked when several guys show up with cameras that have lenses as long a telescopes. These guys always show up to record the launch and a few other naked people as well I think. LOL

Diger

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved