Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 185 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  11:49:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Pat,
I'm glad you got to meet Sailr and his sweet wife, hope he didn't tell any lies on us. LOL

Sailr,
I'm gald you enjoyed that Breakers Burger and sorry I missed you call.

JD,
Steve & Sandra called us last week and they had to change there plans so they will be down the same week as you, so we will miss them as well as you guys. We are going down again in July, if you think you can join us let us know.

Diger

We're going to try and go somewhere in July. We've thought about the Eastern Shore of VA and Tangier Island, but if that doesn't work out, we might head back down. When are y'all going in July? We also want to come back in September/early October if we can.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  5:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to be in St. Augustine on Saturday and staying over till Sunday. I hope to get a quick visit in @ Apollo Beach Sunday afternoon. Is the parking in Lot 5 usually thinned out by late afternoon? Also, how late does the Park stay open? I thought I could be there around 3ish and stay until dusk.

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  9:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a tough call....it varies from week to week. When we left the beach at 3:00 pm on Sunday 5/5 there were cars waiting for parking places. Lot 4 is an option but in contrast to the 1 mile distance between lots 1 thru 4, it's 2 miles between 4 & 5. I believe the park closes at 8:00 p.m.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  10:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD,

We will be going down July 13th and home on the 21st, Steve and Sandra are trying to make it too.

Diger

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  01:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We just spent a Monday there, and had a great time. There were quite a few women, and maybe the day of the week is the key. We had a place to park, no problems there.

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  07:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well TS Beryl spoiled my Sunday afternoon visit. Weather wasn't bad in St. Augustine but was horrible near New Symrna. Turned around at entrance to park, no need to waste the $5 to go any further. Plus surf was really high, even if the rain stopped there wouldn't have been much beach to sit/walk on anyway.

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  10:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No damage here in Daytona Beach this AM...even the sea has calmed... Apollo on Thursday even with only a 60% chance of sunshine

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  12:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FYI, the wheelchair ramp was being rebuilt on Thurs. The rangers had taken up 6 spaces with all the p/t wood. Also added a wooden bicycle rack. I'm meeting a group of friends on Saturday from the truenudists.com free site.
Better bring my bike for the ride down from lot #4.

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  10:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're heading down tomorrow. Probably will spend the night in South Georgia and get in early afternoon on Friday. If the weather is good, we may head on out to the beach when we get there. If not, we'll be out bright & early on Saturday, with a bike loaded just in case there's no parking. Look forward to seeing some of you there. :)

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2012 :  9:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well....we got to Bethune Beach last Thursday evening, and hot the beach on Friday. It's hard to believe a week can fly by so fast. Here it is Friday again and we'll be pulling back out in the morning. The ramp is still under construction and I'd say 2 more weeks away from completion. The parking wasn't bad, even though the guys working on the ramp had 7 spots occupied. The weather was good, and we got in 8 full beach days. Can't wait to get back down in September.

ah2benude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2012 :  08:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Skivtbd, A group is going on Thursday the 21st. I plan on being there. You can still cross over at lot 5, can't you?
I just filled the tires on my bike and ready for the ride.

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2012 :  11:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Was great meet you there ah2bnude, Digger and Angie were there too.

Well GREAT NEWS! The ramp is finished and a great job for goverment work. My thanks to the rangers.... Now a refrigerator has washed up by the back country sign. We will see how long it takes to get it off the beach. Maybe we can turn it door up and sail it off to Playalinda...lol

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2012 :  9:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ah2benude,

Some guy with a bike stopped by and spoke with us looking for Pat. I believe that may have been you?

Diger

skivtbd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2012 :  09:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Send skivtbd an AOL message  Send skivtbd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aah, poor ah2benude...sigh. The rangers took away the bike rack... LMNAO

jPat

daytonabeachside@yah oo

Ampfly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  1:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the stars (sun?) align, I hope to be at Apollo Sunday July 15th...finally!

Thanks to our thread here, I feel very prepared logistically. Only remaining question is "how far south" can we walk or jog and remain within the accepted bounds of the nude beach?

Now to actually meet some fellow beachgoers! If you see a fellow wearing a sage green sun hat and red bandana, it is probably me, Jeff. "Hi!" in advance.

Soleil et sante

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.71 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved