Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 463 ]  [ Total: 463 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Apollo Beach, FL
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 39

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2014 :  8:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great picture Earl. We didn't get to go back this year. My mom's health went off the rails and we can't really get too far away from home.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2015 :  11:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD,

Its great you two are going to make our trip June 7th to the 14th. We are going to be there with our usual gang and hopefully a couple newbies. Couple of our friends are going with us but not sure if they will do the nude beach with us or not. (Fingers Crossed) Also our son and his new girlfriend will be going with us.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 02/01/2015 1:27:47 PM

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/01/2015 :  1:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Diger....you're evolving into a champion recruiter for "the cause", LOL Once again we'll miss you guys....we'll be there from May 7-17, the latter being Norwegian Independence Day. .....looks like this'll be either our 5th or 6th stay at the villa we've been renting in Sea Woods.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2015 :  1:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You are going to have to come down a month later one year so we can see that sweet wife of yours again.

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/10/2015 :  5:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we arrived NSB on the 7th for a 10 day stay and after unpacking we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon on our beach. But....when we reached Lot 4 the road to Lot 5 was barricaded! No access due to the park service rebuilding the boardwalk from Lot 5 to the beach. Why they couldn't have done this earlier no one knows. No problem though....we found the south end of Lot 4's beach to be alive and well with nude sunbathers like ourselves. We ran into Chuck who hasn't changed a bit. ....and we saw "Alice" for the first time in many years. Some of us actually like Lot 4's beach better than Lot 5's. The park service could give no estimate as to when Lot 5 will reopen.

The weekend however, illustrated the effect of 30 less parking spaces .....it put a LOT of pressure on Lot 4. Saturday morning we expected the usual weekend rush so we arrived at Lot 4 at 7:15 a.m. and it was full. The last space was filled 10 minutes earlier. So.....we went to Lot 3 (!) and trudged south for about 1/4 mile or so and set up camp. No problem. We were among 5 or 6 other nude couples and any textiles wandering to "our end" didn't bat an eye. This morning we arrived at Lot 4 at 6:50 a.m. and had no trouble finding a space....maybe the effect of Mother's Day. It really is a pain though, having to get up that early just to get a #@&* parking space! We expect a more leisurely stay for the rest of the week, but we'll have to put up with one more Saturday before we depart on Sunday a.m.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2015 :  8:14:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Come on Tan get the name right, it's Angela not Alice. Remember the same name as my Dear Wife.

BTW... Angie says she hates you for the pics you put on Facebook. LOL... Really cool you can almost tell some of the people are nude but not for sure.

Have a safe trip home, if you want to take the scenic route stop in and see us on your way home.

Diger

tansailr
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/20/2015 :  08:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about not getting the name right....the name Angela came to mind first but then I thought no, that's the name of Earl's wife and there couldn't be 2 Angelas. My bad. Interesting though....after that one day we never saw Angela for the rest of our stay.

Going back to the parking situation, last Saturday was out last full day for beaching and we arrived at the lot at 6:25 a.m. (!) and the lot was already 1/3 full....and the sun hadn't even come up yet! We brought our coffee and rolls with us and after breakfasting in the car we moseyed to the beach for another great day. At 3:00 p.m. we packed up our gear and Beachbum Bill came up and urged us to come down again in the fall. Who knows? ....maybe we will!

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2015 :  09:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heading down next Friday. Can't wait!

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2015 :  10:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Had a great trip, one of our textile friends went to the beach with us a couple days but she kept he suit on the whole time. Our son and his girl friend went with us three different days, he never came out of his trunks but she was in and out of her suit all three days. When we were asking our son why he didn't get naked he told us maybe next year.

It was great having our family enjoy our favorite beach with us.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2015 :  07:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you had a great time Diger!

Edited by - free2be on 06/16/2015 07:40:04 AM

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2015 :  10:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so is the repairs to parking lot 5 been completed yet?
am planning to go to Apollo in 2 weeks for a day
was wondering if it was finished or do I need to plan on being at lot 4?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2015 :  4:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David, I heard Lot 5 is open now.

Diger

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2015 :  8:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Diger, one day we will meet there we will be there on the 19th of Aug. Nancy's b-day isthe 15th. Hope you enjoyed Haulover tell me about it sometime. Seeyou later thanks david

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2015 :  8:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haulover was great... Sand was nice and water was warm and clear. There were more pervs there but we had a great time. We really enjoyed the food truck, it was the best cheese burger I have ever eaten naked on the beach. The girls are planning another trip next year.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2015 :  7:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got to go to Apollo today. Quite the surprise from my wife. I didn't think we would have the time to go when we were planning our trip but after getting into Orlando and having breakfast she needed to pick something up from the store...Walmarts, Target, whatever we saw first. She picked up a beach chair and I was like..."what do you need that for?", to which she said..."for the beach!". So we headed East and finally got to Lot 5. It was around 1 pm and there were 2 spots left...our lucky day! I was surprised there were no signs to designate it was a CO beach and I wasn't sure where we could set up...but we only walked a short way South and saw that we could set up near some others enjoying this great CO beach, so she had her chair and I only needed my towel...which my wife had packed away in her suitcase. I can see why so many on this site really like this beach. We had a nice relaxing stay. It was a beautiful sunny day. Water was warm. I couldn't have had a better surprise. Until...my lovely textile wife took off her bathing suit and went skinny dipping. She "claimed" it was to get the sand off of her. We got battered by the waves for a little bit and headed back to our spot. She put her suit right back on but I congratulated her on even trying it. So...2 surprises in one day and overall I would definitely go back to Apollo again!
Rob

Page: of 39 Previous Topic: Gunnisons Beach, New Jersey Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved