Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Some Behavior Is Not True Nudism...What To Do?
 men playing with themselves on the co beaches
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: We have a stalker we know from our naturist club Topic Next Topic: Nudist hypersensitivity to displays of affection.
Page: of 3

richinoregon
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  12:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Suntan Man,
Apology accepted.

RichinOregon

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  09:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Dave, I normally would not respond to an uncalled for remark like you made, but for your information I live in Palm Harbor, Florida, just south of Gulf Coast Resort and within a short drive of Lake Como, Club Paradise & - -. These are all located in the U.S.A..

I guess I should update my profile in order to be politically correct.

SunTanMan

Look I hold no credibility to any post if there is no info on the poster,or poser!!!With out any back ground how do we know you are real or just a poser!Don't take it personal you are not the first I've said that about and it was not an uncalled for remark,when it comes from an annonamous post you take it for what it's worth.Dave...P.S. still don't know your first name.Quite familiar with the affor mentioned resorts,we were from Lutz Fl,Been to them.

NudeTLH
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2004 :  07:57:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree, the actions of the jerk on the beach were totally inappropriate. Your reaction/instinct to call the police was indeed correct. And of course, the initial judgment call is to classify the man as the dreaded single nudist pervert. My guess is that he is a married pervert.

Al

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/23/2004 :  6:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SunTanMan,
While I am new to nudism, I'm not sure professional massages in public can/would cause deviate behavior. That kind of behavior, I believe, is not CAUSED by massages in public. You mentioned you're close to - -, but if you've been there you know that there are several massage tables set up where quests/members receive massages every weekend. I've not seen any such behavior there. Since that was my first nudist experience, I surely would not have returned had such taken place.

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2004 :  8:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watching nude people getting a massage, whether meaning to be erotic or not, is... The guy needs to go home to do his thing, but at least he was under cover of sorts - his long shirt. Your husband probably embarassed the heck out of him, but the other people who defended him are the ones I would be wary of.

Don

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  1:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NEWTONUDISM:

I would not disagree with you at all but I do think you missed my point altogether.

The original post was referring to massages on a public clothing optional beach. - - is as you know a private club/resort community and what goes on inside their gates between the mgmt., members and guest.

A public c/o beach is completely different and as one could assume there are those just waiting on the sidelines for any excuse to close it down. Why give them any excuse?

SunTanMan

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  2:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that man playing with himself on the beach is wrong.......even if watching a massage turns him on.......hey maybe sunlight turns me on or ocean breezes turns on the lady sitting next to ya, but you can't be masturbating on a public beach................
and naturalgar..whats up with i heard it's a bikers hangout?? didn't you just did to people that ride bikes...the same thing that non nudist do to us.....

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2004 :  5:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
RandyandKim,

Yeah...I guess I did,, perhaps I should rephrase.
I've never been to that beach, so I really dont know. I have seen some PIC's taken there and they did show people partying with their bikes parked on the beach. Thats how I drew that conclusion.

Gary

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  10:33:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[Extremely long file deleted by Admin]

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  11:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What happened there? Were you trying to copy the thread to a word document? To do so: click printable version, cut and paste everything in the window that comes up and paste it to your document. Or if you just want to print it, click printable version and print directly.

Randy

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  2:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi all, ok massage at a club happens but why should naturists have to pay club membership before they can have a massage from fellow naturists? ok we have a lot of clients that come to our home but it was the request of them that gave us the idea of going to the beach. also it was not the sight of the massage alone that turned on the guy as we were told he was a regular on the beach and plays with himself all the time.

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....
cant be bothered to finnish, i am not in the mood

Jbeeb

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  7:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jbeeb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The guy is a total pervert and should be locked up. If people go to beaches such as Cap D'Agde then they can expect to find shaven groupies in the sand dunes sucking and licking everything. On a family beach this is not acceptable and not something that should be tolerated

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2004 :  8:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is why we need each and everyone of us that feels this way to speak up when we see this type of activity on the beach.

I was one of those who just ignored those people until our nude beach groups President scolded me. I immediately joined the group and started watching and doing some scolding myself.

We still have friends that aren't apart of the beach group but they are very active watchdogs and do not tolerate that type of activity.

One good thing about our beach is the good relationship we have with rangers and lifeguards. If there is trouble we can always go to them and they help us out.

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  10:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i must have accidently used a "bad " word i was deleted....sorry.........

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  10:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You bring to mind a good point, Randy. If Admin deletes or modifies your post, it would seem common courtesy to communicate with the poster via e-mail or whatever means the poster has provided to explain what and why something was in need of edit.

Clearly, the whole world need not know what the issues are, at least at first glance; however, who reviews the reviewer? Ground rules with respect to profanity and sexually explicit language have been established from the beginning. But discretion in the area of what might enflame another is a different matter.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: We have a stalker we know from our naturist club Topic Next Topic: Nudist hypersensitivity to displays of affection.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.67 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved