Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 156 ]  [ Total: 156 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Categories of Nudists
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you naked right now? Topic Next Topic: How much nudist experience do you have?
Page: of 5

photonpro
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  3:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m a Skinny dipping, Home, Backyard, Occasional and Vacationing Nudist. Maybe someday someone will find a way to socialize me. As for my wife she is a Skinny dipping, home and Vacationing Nudist, as long as it among close friends and understanding family. Don’t worry about it, I’m working on getting her out of her shell. We’ve only been married 34 years. I think she is beautiful nude but she has a personal body image problem.

As far as the sub categories I’m Close Trimmed, Semi-Shaved, Erection Neutral, Non-Pierced, Non-Tattooed, Non-Smoking, Social Drinking, Above Average, Dancing and Non-Affiliated sort of Nudist. With the right person we can touch while dancing nude though and I likely won’t offend anyone.

There are endless categories left out. Black, White, Hispanic, Scandinavian, Polish, Slavic or Chicano: Homosexual Heterosexual Bi-Sexual: Racist, Non- Racist or Don’t Care: I could go on forever but most of this stuff doesn’t even matter in a nudist environment where we are meeting up with each other and interacting. Going on too far is just getting personal and will eventually offend one group or another.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  10:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I'd call myself a home nudist, I also sleep in the nude and at night will step outdoors when the nights get a little warmer. I have never been to a resort yet, nude or C/O and probaly never get to one. I have a wife that has a thing about nudity and I can't talk her into giving it a try and probaly never will. I don't know if it's low self esteem or what.
Love to be nude
Tom

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  12:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family, friends and I are all what I would consider "full-blown nudists". That is we are nude every chance we get. As well as take steps to lead primarily nude lives. Such as live in a year-round nudist climate..maintain a nude-friendly home and spend our leisure time on the weekends nude at our local nudist club. We prefer activities and environments where we can be nude, and choose such things 99% of the time over somewhere we have to wear clothes.

Jenn

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  1:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

My family, friends and I are all what I would consider "full-blown nudists". That is we are nude every chance we get. As well as take steps to lead primarily nude lives. Such as live in a year-round nudist climate..maintain a nude-friendly home and spend our leisure time on the weekends nude at our local nudist club. We prefer activities and environments where we can be nude, and choose such things 99% of the time over somewhere we have to wear clothes.

Jenn

Wow, now that cheered me up You mean snow isn't everywhere? I really envy you Jenn (seriously!).

I guess I'm a Skinnydipper/home/backyard/forest kind of guy. Just wishing spring would "sproing" a little faster.

Tim

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  3:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No there isnt snow in southern CA, where we live. We could NEVER live in a state where it wasnt pretty much "nude weather" year-round. Of course we have occasional cold spells..even in CA. But they are few and far between. A storm is passing through here currently, but even with that.. I was ok in my backyard nude today, sitting in the spa that is. Plus we keep our house climate controlled 24/7/365.. In order to be comfortable being nude all the time. We pay a higher heating bill in the winter, but being comfortable in our home..FAR outweighs a little higher cost in electricity/gas.

Jenn

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  4:24:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I spend about 75% of my waking time nude indoors regardless of the season, and I adjust the temperature accordingly for comfort. I always sleep in the nude. I don't spend anytime outdoors nude in winter, except for the times that I visit mates and use their spa/hut tub, but I spend about 50% of my time nude outdoors in summer. Sometimes I'll only wear a summer dress, sarong, or a skirt when I need to go out.

As much as I love to be nude, I do love my clothes and shoes collection too, and going to places where clothing is required.

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  02:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to the categories I would be an occassional nudist,. I do try and enjoy it as much as possible. I am looking for more and more times to enjoy nudism. When travelling, I will seek out clothing optional beaches or other places to be nude. Never have been to a club and would if the wife would join me. I can understand why clubs would strongly encourage couples to come, so have kind of not even looked at finding one when travelling. On vacations I will try and find times to enjoy nudism and have even had the wife join me lately as long as we are alone.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  10:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yikes! Until reviewing this and related forums, I thought I knew what type of nudist I am. Over the years my self-proclaimed depiction has been 'private/personal with occasional public/social nudist experiences', and very supportive of the latter. Now there is some uncertainty..............
Then I got to thinking, everyone is partly or fully nude a bit of the time every day, for functional reasons of hygiene, grooming, etc. We don't declare ourselves nudists for those purposes. Going beyond this basic need, one could declare and describe the kind of nudity they practice and therefore the type of nudist they are.
I was amazed at the variety of descriptors, qualifiers and quantifiers forum participants used to clarify their nudity, or the nudity of others. My moniker in part describes my nudity, shaved and tanned. For simplicity, I'll stick by my original description of my nudity.
But the bottom line for me is: whenever and wherever, I like being NAKED!

Asianaturist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  03:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asianaturist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm mainly a home and free beach naturist because of my circumstances - living in a naturism-unfriendly country.
I would love to be naked as much as possible, at home, on the beach, everywhere, weather permitting, but I know that's only a dream where I am right now.
So my ideal retirement place would be a resort close to a beach where everyone can be nude all of the time - both because of weather and regulations.

Asia ... As Naked As Possible
http://asianaturist.blogspot.com

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  09:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
occasional/skinny dipper. I want to do a lot more, but my wife isn't really into being naked and I don't have anyone else to go with. There is always hope go nude more often as I find more places to go.

TheLast

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  04:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Send TheLast an AOL message  Send TheLast a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First I need to say "Thank you" to this site. I was a lurker for a while and now I'm official and it feels good!
The way my residence is constructed I'm very cautious about my actions. I prefer to be without clothes as often as possible, but it's often difficult because my back yard is not as secluded as I'd like, except @ night. I'm rarely in clothes while inside unless I'm going in & out of the house. So I guess I'm a "Nudist in the dark" and also when I'm out in the middle of nowhere.

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  12:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am just your basic home nudist. Although sometimes after work I do like to relax in the backyard. Even though the backyard is not fenced in,I work second shift and it is dark.The outside fells so good in the evening.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  10:41:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would consider us ladder-climbing nudist, we have mastered the, Wannabe, Occasional, Home, Skinny-dipper, Backyard, Vacationing (Nude Beach) Nudist categories.

Now we are working on our Social Nudist Badge, we went to our first resort this year for a couple days and my wife loved it. We plan to spend a whole week next year.

Diger

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  07:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about catagories, but I do know that I live the lifestyle. Meaning...I'm nude whenever possible. and clothed when necessary. Nude in the house, outside or at my local nudist club. It's how I've lived for over 40 years.

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  4:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ketchummaine

>Wannabe Nudist - Reads about it on the Internet, perhaps has tried nudity at home alone but never in mixed company.

>Skinnydipper - Has skinnydipped, perhaps alone or even in mixed company, but doesn't participate in nudity beyond that point.

>Home Nudist - Is nude in the home but never anywhere else.

>Backyard Nudist - Sunbathes and or skinnydips in backyard (or another private area such as a private veranda) but never in a public area.

>Occasional Nudist - May or may not be nude at home. Visits one or more clothing optional or nude areas when schedule permits.

>Social Nudist - Belongs to a club and attends meetings or participates in social (non-sexual) nudity as often as possible.

>Vacationing Nudist - Vacations at nudist venues on a regular basis.

>Activist Nudist - Actively advocates for nudism.

>Club Nudist - Owns, rents, or has membership at a nudist venue for more than just vacation time.

>Year-Round Nudist - Owns or rents a home either in a nudist venue or in a private area and spends a majority of his/her day nude on a year-round basis.

>Club Owner/Manager Nudist - Runs a nudist venue and participates in the nudist lifestyle.

>Ultimate Nudist- Runs a club, maintains a forum, advocates for nudism, participates in nudism, and spreads goodwill to all they know.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Well lets see I'm as follows:

1. Wannabe Nudist - Not anymore, Had to shake off some heavy conditioning.
2. Skinnydipper - I can't swim as I couldn't stick around to learn how to swim.
3. Home Nudist - Right now I'm at this stage.
4. Backyard Nudist - No backyard or anywhere else to tan in the Nude for free and beaches are too far away.
5. Occasional Nudist - I have all the time I want, So this is out.
6. Social Nudist - Work on the House, upgrades to 3 of My 5 PCs requires My extra cash until 2010($150-$200 a month, See sig for one time).
7. Vacationing Nudist - See 6.
8. Activist Nudist - Maybe.
8. Club Nudist - Nope, I'm not rich and I haven't won the lottery.
9. Year-Round Nudist - I'll have to see If that's possible here, Indoors maybe, Outdoors one can dream.
10. Club Owner/Manager Nudist - See 8.
11. Ultimate Nudist - Nope.
12. Retired Nudist - Not quite yet, Although money wise I'm already there.
13. Disabled Nudist - Definitely, Cane and all.

Edited by - JokerCPoC on 09/21/2008 4:40:47 PM

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Are you naked right now? Topic Next Topic: How much nudist experience do you have?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved