Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 What's new around the website?
 Funding the new site
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude-Friends.com - refining the topic structure Topic Next Topic: If I provided a private multi camera chat room...
Page: of 9

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  01:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's a thread to discuss what you'd like to pledge toward our goal of $2300 for a brand new remake of NRO. Get ready for 2.0.

If you'd rather pledge privately, just PM me.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  01:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are just getting done with some hefty medical bills, but I should be able to contribute $50-100. I know not much but....

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  01:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sweet. Thanks so much! I'm really hoping this project can happen.

The software suite I've chosen has a LOT of features to build a strong community. I think we're going to enjoy using it.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  05:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could probably start with a fifty dollar donation

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  06:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can manage $100.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  11:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much guys.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  3:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can manage $100 but would need to send it in two payments of $50 for two months.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  12:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great! Thanks, FireProf.

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  12:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll pledge 2 X $50, like FP.

Can you arrange it by PayPal? That could be the easiest, but costs a bit I believe. You might run into issues with PayPal (topic not acceptable) but they don't need to know what it is for.

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  05:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Breaking up the payments would definitely help. I'd be willing to do another 50

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  11:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, guys! Yes, we can split it over two months. I was thinking of using PayPal. They take a 2.9% fee, but that's alright.

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  3:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Thanks, guys! Yes, we can split it over two months. I was thinking of using PayPal. They take a 2.9% fee, but that's alright.

In Canada we have an organisation called CanadaHelps that helps charities collect and receipt their donations, so at tax time you can get one emailed receipt consolidating all the tax-deductible donations you have made through CH. They also add a 'charge' to the recipient organisations and (this is my point!) they also invite donors to add a supplementary (tax-deductible) donation to offset their expenses.

We could easily add a 3% supplementary donation to Admin to cover the PayPal charge so Admin gets what we send him.

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  3:41:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can do a couple of PayPal payments as well....I love this site!!!

HNATDT

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/24/2020 :  12:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jimmie2.

I was looking at the Site News page. I hadn't looked at it for a while. I was pleasantly reminded of some of the cool features of this original NRO.

Snitz forum software was good for its time. It had a large volunteer support group to keep things running. The add-ons were contributed by many open source developers to keep it feature-rich.

The new software we'll be using carries over that rich suite of features, and a whole lot more. The developers behind it have a 12 year track record improving the software and providing support.

It's way beyond anything Reddit or other nudist forums are using. I'm really looking forward to seeing it completed.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2020 :  5:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$$$ coming atcha when you find the avenue!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2020 :  8:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some things about sending money you might not know.

Of course there are some options which cost a small service charge, usually between 2 and 3%, there are some others that are free. While Paypal is a convenient way to send money to someone at no cost, it is necessary for both the payer and payee to have Paypal accounts, there is another method that most people are probably unaware of.

If you have Internet acces to your checking account (on-line banking) at any major bank, as part of their bill paying service they will mail a check from your account to anyone. There is no charge for this service; you don’t even pay for the stamp. Of course you need the name and address of the payee like you need the payee’s email address with Paypal.

I learned about this only a few years ago and have used it often. It takes about a week from the time you initiate the payment for the payee to receive the money, and you don’t have to write a check, buy a stamp and envelope, or mail it. On-line banking has made bill paying much easier than it used to be for me. If you haven’t tried it, I suggest you might like it.

No, I’m not a banker who is trying to sell something.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Nude-Friends.com - refining the topic structure Topic Next Topic: If I provided a private multi camera chat room...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved