Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 What's new around the website?
 Nude-Friends.com - finding the bugs!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude-Friends.com - phase 2 of testing Topic Next Topic: Nude-Friends.com - refining the topic structure
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/16/2020 :  11:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jimmie2, your two accounts have been deleted.

I've rolled the site back to an earlier version. I don't know if it will be different in that respect.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2020 :  06:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

I've rolled the site back to an earlier version. I don't know if it will be different in that respect.

Thank You!

HNATDT

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2020 :  2:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie2

quote:

Thank You!

OK...I re-registered and got in, but now when I try to come back and sign in with same user name and password, I get this...

If I enter the same information in that screen, it just gives me the same screen again.

HNATDT

HNATDT

Edited by - Jimmie2 on 05/18/2020 2:08:05 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/18/2020 :  11:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's a weird one. Thanks for the screenshot, that really helps.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2020 :  08:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's a weird one. Thanks for the screenshot, that really helps.

I actually got logged in this morning using my email address with my current password....prior was trying to get logged in with a user name and password and would get that new log in window.

HNATDT

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  06:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm no longer able to log in. I too may need to be wiped out and start over. Won't allow me to register either saying my email is already in use

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  08:47:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin, thanks for all of your work and time getting the new site up and running. Any time a new program is being installed/built, there are problems that need to be worked through. I am not a good computer type, but decades ago I was involved in building a new system from scratch. It took us about 8 months to get all of the bugs worked out.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  9:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That strange new login window is not supposed to be interfering with member logins.

It was put in place last year to solve a problem with another site I have on the same server. I learned in that episode that nearly all websites are constantly bombarded with hacking attempts 24 hours a day. I can see it in the server logs, it's true.

That new layer of password protection was meant to allow me to log in without the bad guys getting in. But it's not appropriate for NF. I'm working with the server company's tech guys for another solution.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  9:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Daretobare, I have deleted your account based on the gmail address. You can start over.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  9:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm half expecting the accounts created though social media may be different to work with than native memberships.

If you register through Facebook, for example, your name and photo will be the same as you have it on FB. I don't yet know if there is any flexibility to change details in that case. From FireProf's example that answer may be no.

The Social Media Login function is one I'm weighing the value. It brings confusion and frustration to some, but smooths the way for quickly registering for a wider group of people. One serious downside is that many nudists would prefer a more anonymous account, and migrating the account information from Facebook may be undesirable.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2020 :  11:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, for one, would probably never use FB to log into Nude Friends. I/we do belong to several naturist groups on FB but they are all private groups. I used to have them all public and just kept getting stupid, immature posts from friends about them so luckily, the groups all went Private and now there are no references to nudism on my public board, that they can see.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2020 :  04:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All my FB nudist groups are private too. I wouldn't use it to log into sites such as this.
Thanks for resetting me. I'll re register

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/23/2020 :  8:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've registered a support ticket with the hosting company. Does anyone still see that extra login that no one can use?

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2020 :  05:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too would never use FB or any other to log on with. Now when I come back to the new site it shows me as a guest, yet has my name listed. When I go to log in I get the square box asking for authorized account. I took screenshots but don't know how to get them to you.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2020 :  06:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep....I'm still getting this popup when I try to log in whether I use my user name or my email address when trying to log in. I got in the other day just using my email address with no problem, today I'm back to that screen.

HNATDT

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nude-Friends.com - phase 2 of testing Topic Next Topic: Nude-Friends.com - refining the topic structure  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved