Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 491 ]  [ Total: 491 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  7:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Due to where I live, I only get to go once per year. It has always been on a weekend and never had or saw many problems...at least not very blatant ones. This year will be the first weekday visit. I'll let you know if I notice a difference.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  12:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Guys, without trying to be insulting at all, I have to state the obvious: if you're there with a male friend -or with a woman who only possesses "inner beauty"- you won't notice the gawkers at all, because they won't bother to come around...

But, just try going there sometime with a woman who is South of 40 and keeps herself in great shape, and watch the losers gravitate toward you all GD day long there, as if their pathetic lives depend on it.

That's a fact of life at that place, and in Life in general.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 06/12/2014 12:51:21 AM

palmer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  7:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honestly Fishman, I am racking my brains trying to picture these Gawkers you're talking about! These guys have got to be weekday regulars. My Wife is 23, 130lbs with size F breasts purchased to enhance her "outer beauty". The only people she considers Gawkers are other women in the malls staring into her chest rather than her face.

On weekends we tend to arrive early to get a spot near the shore, maybe these gawkers wander around in the back?

Lastly, just because you are 40, you don't have to look like you're 40. I just turned 40 last April. Eliminating a pot belly and or turkey neck really turns back the clock for both guys and gals of any age.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  02:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Palmer, you can't possibly be serious.

I'm starting to wonder if you've actually ever been there, or whether you're a gawker yourself, trying to paint a pretty picture.

I've been there with no fewer than 6 in-shape women, and they have all been appalled by the revolting, desperate zombies who apparently live to harass women on that beach.

Those guys will camp-out in a circle around an attractive woman, and then their brethren will literally step on the formers' toes to stumble past for a closer look, unless somebody calls them out...

It happens every day there, FCS!

Edited by - Fishman81 on 06/13/2014 02:06:38 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/14/2014 :  08:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Info on Seagulls Nest. Also restrooms and other concessions at Sandy Hook.
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2014/06/sandy-damaged_sea_gulls_nest_not_reopening_on_sandy_hook.html

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  10:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great day today at Gunnison. Got to spend my birthday in my birthday suit. Water wasn't too bad either. My wife said we might try to go back in either July or August to make up for missing last year.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2014 :  7:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I tried to be more observant and on the lookout for gawkers in our area. Good sized crowd of people of all sizes, shapes, ages, etc...a target rich environment for every gawkers taste I would imagine. Again, we noticed some "watchers", but they just wandered around...not setting up camp near anyone, or they were sitting off by themselves...again, not camped out near anyone. Some were clothed (more obvious) or nude (less obvious). We didn't see anyone harrassing anyone or camped out right on top of anyone. This is what we usually had seen on our other visits. I'm sure if we went there more often, we probably would see more of the gawkers described by others...I know they are out there. I'm just glad all our experiences have been good ones.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2014 :  02:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just got home from three nice days there. They were great weather-wise, and we saw dolphins just today! (Never have seen them there before.)

One thing that made this trip so relaxing was that I spent that time with my old college buddy, instead of with an attractive woman. What a difference that made in terms of the annoying old turds who apparently live to harass the latter; nobody stomped on our blankets to get a better look at US!

Case in point: we camped-out right on the border of the clothed-zone, and a very pretty young girl set-up near us a little while later. No fewer than five idiotic ancient men approached her during her rather brief stay to babble-on about nothing. While she was polite to them, it was clearly not what she had in mind as far as a peaceful day on the beach, and she finally got fed-up and left... Is this the sort of environment that we would like to cultivate there?

And, just for the record, one of the aforementioned morons was indeed "Vincent Price"... I watched his act from afar on Monday, and was amazed to see that he dropped no fewer than four towels at various sections of that beach, just so he had a convenient outpost at every nook and cranny of the place to impose his ridiculous self on every young girl who might be there without any male companionship. And, he did a 180 when he saw me giving him the hairy eyeball while he was making a complete ass of himself with the young girl near me. If a few more people spoke up, he might just stay home and masturbate!

Losers aside, we had a nice visit. The water is becoming tolerable (I'd guess 66-67 or so) and the flies followed the Westerly wind today, but seemed disinclined to bite just yet.

If only more folks would speak up...

Edited by - Fishman81 on 06/19/2014 02:23:41 AM

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2014 :  02:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

Info on Seagulls Nest. Also restrooms and other concessions at Sandy Hook.
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2014/06/sandy-damaged_sea_gulls_nest_not_reopening_on_sandy_hook.html

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Interesting link, Bob. Thanks.

(I miss the concession truck.)

lovesthesun
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  11:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will be trying Gunnison again this year, after taking a hiatus for a few years. Our first visit will be this week and weekend. Has the parking lot been filling up early on the weekends? Any news or big changes? Are the crowds up because of Lighthouse closing? We'd like to meet some other couples if possible - there is strength in numbers.....we frankly gave up on going because of the constant, never-ending harassment by the single male stalkers (and I mean stalkers, not just gawkers). What finally put us over the edge was three different trolls taking pictures of us, blatantly, with cell phone cameras. Screaming at them to stop had no effect.....hope to meet some others. Let us know.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2014 :  9:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya.

I hate to keep harping on the topic, but just today I was at a local beach with my very beautiful 28 YO "work daughter" who expressed an interest in going with me, and I was reluctant to endorse the experience... I just know that I'll be spending all day playing watchdog against those morons who have yet to incur my wrath.

As far as picture taking goes -while it's not illegal- I impose a zero-tolerance policy. I've told a couple of losers who were acting suspiciously with their phones that if I saw them taking pictures that smartphone would be swimming with the fishes. It worked every time. (And the Rangers take a dim view of this practice as well.)

Anyway, LTS, we are going early next week for a few days, weather-permitting, and I'll PM you if the forecast improves. Perhaps you and your partner would like to sit together and present a unified front. The more like-minded people who stick together, the less of a plague the gawking/stalking imbeciles will become.

It works!

Edited by - Fishman81 on 07/10/2014 9:34:35 PM

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2014 :  10:19:29 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that does not sound relaxing at all.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2014 :  3:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bad gawker days aren't relaxing, and that's exactly my point.

BeachCouple38
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  9:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We go to Gunnison several times each summer. It would be nice to see a list of these gawkers with descriptions. This way we know who to watch out for. The only thing we have noticed is that there are wandering men criss crossing the beach. They seem harmless and pretty much do not bother anyone. We have also noticed that for the most part there are always a few single women and nobody seems to bother them. Most people are respectful and seem to keep to themselves except for the regulars who greet eachother and strike up casual conversation. The only thing we find annoying is the beachgoers who remain clothed or wear bathing suits. We feel these are probably the gawkers. There are plenty of other beaches, no need to go to a nude beach and remain clothed. We would love to see nude police like they have on some beaches in europe. They greet people who are clothed and remind them that it is in fact a nude beach.

Edited by - BeachCouple38 on 07/24/2014 9:10:19 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2014 :  07:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi BC38. That has been our experience as well. We've been fortunate that we have only seen the good side of Gunnison. Maybe it's because we sit at the North end near the lifeguard station. I'm sure the gawkers are bolder further away from them.

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved