Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  9:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BennyBenassi

Hi all,

I am a young male who just got his liscence this summer and lives about 30-35 min away from this beach and was thinking about going next thursday with my friend....i was wondering if i should know like places to stay away from like gay areas and places where there are alot of older people, parking,how to get on, and other things that i should know of.

it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could tell me anything that would help me decide to go or not and what to do.

PLEASeeee help and respond!!

Be careful if you walk into the south side, because that is the gay area.

The regulars go to the area between the lifeguard towers.

As for older people, I beg your pardon, I am 73. The older people are essentially scattered throughout the beech. Anywhere, you will people of all ages.

As for parking, on weekdays it is generous. But weekends, I hear that the parking lot fills up by 9:00 AM. On weekends at 2:00 PM you might find vacant parking spaces, where people have left. Come in for free after 4:00 PM.

Naturally, Lester

Justbnreal

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went nude at the beach for the first time two weeks ago, and visited Gunnison last weekend. What great experiences!

I've read a lot of comments here about pervs and gawkers. Now I must admit, I did a bit of gawking myself. (It's a bit overwhelming.) But I tried to always make eye contact, and smile, and almost always received a smile back.

Like some of the other comments, I was extremely annoyed by the latino men, and sometimes women, who just hung out there, fully clothed, (pants, long sleeve shirts, and big hat) and just gawked. They didn't even seem to discriminate whether it was men or women they gawked at. I also noticed a guy with his cell phone taking a panoramic video rather blatantly.

Now I like being naked. And I like meeting people at the beach. (Yes, esp. women) Those two don't combine when there are these weirdo's and perv's walking around, though. I run a huge risk of being lumped in with them.

So, here is my suggestion. We can contract out to a private security company. Hire 2 or 3 big guys to patrol the beach all day on the weekends. They can cary pamphlets on nude-beach etiquette, and hand it out to the obvious offenders first, with a warning that they know what they're up to and they would be advised to move along. The security guards could also carry phones and everyone would receive their contact number upon arriving to the beach (maybe at the end of the wooden walkway) so we could just call them to complain. That way women wouldn't be forced to confront these guys alone, or search in vain to find a lifeguard or park police.

Now, I'm sure everyone's thinking, "Great idea, but it's a federal park, the gov't won't fund that, will they?"

Right you are, they probably won't. So we fund it privately. As everyone reaches the end of the walkway, they can be asked to voluntarily pay for the service, with a suggested donation of at least $2 per person. (They charge for lifeguards down in Sea Bright) If only half the people do donate that would be an average of $4,000 per day. (Avg attendance is between 3&5K people on the weekend) It seems that would be plenty to hire 3 GOOD security people(One to inform people at the entrance, and two to patrol the beach), and pay for printing supplies and cell phones. In fact I would be willing to bet you could find a lot of very skilled security people (millitary, law-enforcement, etc) that would be THRILLED to be paid $1,000/day to patrol a NUDE beach on their off-days!!!

What does anyone else think?

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  6:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Justbnreal

Went nude at the beach for the first time two weeks ago, and visited Gunnison last weekend. What great experiences!

I've read a lot of comments here about pervs and gawkers. Now I must admit, I did a bit of gawking myself. (It's a bit overwhelming.) But I tried to always make eye contact, and smile, and almost always received a smile back.

Like some of the other comments, I was extremely annoyed by the latino men, and sometimes women, who just hung out there, fully clothed, (pants, long sleeve shirts, and big hat) and just gawked. They didn't even seem to discriminate whether it was men or women they gawked at. I also noticed a guy with his cell phone taking a panoramic video rather blatantly.

Now I like being naked. And I like meeting people at the beach. (Yes, esp. women) Those two don't combine when there are these weirdo's and perv's walking around, though. I run a huge risk of being lumped in with them.

So, here is my suggestion. We can contract out to a private security company. Hire 2 or 3 big guys to patrol the beach all day on the weekends. They can cary pamphlets on nude-beach etiquette, and hand it out to the obvious offenders first, with a warning that they know what they're up to and they would be advised to move along. The security guards could also carry phones and everyone would receive their contact number upon arriving to the beach (maybe at the end of the wooden walkway) so we could just call them to complain. That way women wouldn't be forced to confront these guys alone, or search in vain to find a lifeguard or park police.

Now, I'm sure everyone's thinking, "Great idea, but it's a federal park, the gov't won't fund that, will they?"

Right you are, they probably won't. So we fund it privately. As everyone reaches the end of the walkway, they can be asked to voluntarily pay for the service, with a suggested donation of at least $2 per person. (They charge for lifeguards down in Sea Bright) If only half the people do donate that would be an average of $4,000 per day. (Avg attendance is between 3&5K people on the weekend) It seems that would be plenty to hire 3 GOOD security people(One to inform people at the entrance, and two to patrol the beach), and pay for printing supplies and cell phones. In fact I would be willing to bet you could find a lot of very skilled security people (millitary, law-enforcement, etc) that would be THRILLED to be paid $1,000/day to patrol a NUDE beach on their off-days!!!

What does anyone else think?

I LIKE IT, BUT…

Why waste the money? If some idiot wants to take my naked pix, go for it! I ain’t proud, I’m just naked under the sun.

Just do what most of us do, gawk back and laugh your ass off because the stupids who are clothed suffer from a feeling of inadequacy. That’s their problem, not ours. These idiots will never grow up and if they think they can pick up a naked lady, GOOD F’ING LUCK!
A naked guy with a full body tan has a much easier time to pick up a naked lady because a naked lady knows what she’s going to get. A suave clothed dude will fall flat on his face, which by the way is fun to watch! Besides what a cool way to talk to and pick up women! You’re naked, she’s naked so you already show how much more of a man you are. Trust me on this, it works when you needed it too!

Like I said, great idea about private guards, but why waste the money? It is a clothing optional beach anyway. It is not a total nude beach. For that you have to join a club.

And in closing, gawking when you’re naked is acceptable; in fact some women encourage it. Don’t forget, naked women are gawking also!

Damn, time to run my 5 miles and do 25 push ups! What us dudes have to do for them women.<

ctnudecouple

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  8:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New to this site, and new to nudism also. Went to Gunnison for the first time with girlfriend a few weeks ago, and we both LOVED it! We both had our clothes off immediately. Went again a few weeks after that, and again, it was great. Not too bothered by gawkers, although one kind woman informed my girlfriend that a single man was staring at her crotch. I didn't notice it, and she just shook it off. I did notice some strange naked dudes who would walk around in circles between the beachgoers, obviously checking people out, but it didn't bother us - they're the ones with a problem. Going again for a long weekend (8/9 - 8/12) and looking for ideas as to local (nude?) activities after leaving the beach. Or, looking for some fun couples to hang out with. We are both in our early 40s. Better nude late than never.

Justbnreal

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  12:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Widowerman,

Thanks for your feedback on the security idea. I cracked up at your observations and opinions.

Regarding meeting women... Well, that is the most liberating thing that happened to me. I wrote about it in the post on "Most daring things you've done nude". But when I first tried this, about two weeks ago in Blacks Beach, CA I was really scared and nervous. I'm in my early 30's, not a kid anymore, and am single, straight, and about as uptight conservative as they come. (Just to give you an idea, I usually wore a bathing suit when I took a shower in the men's locker room at the gym!)

When I was at the beach in CA, I picked place where I thought I was relatively alone. Then two girls and a guy came and sat somewhat near me. I had noticed one of the girls in the water earlier (cute), but didn't realize I put my had settled down not too far from where their stuff was. I tried not looking at her but did notice her. (Again, I'm loving the feeling of the sun, but was not a "true" nudist because I was REALLY not secure being nude publicly. Yes, I'll admit it, I was VERY insecure about being naked.) Ok, so after a little bit, they were talking and I overheard part of the conversation, and voiced a comment to them. I'm still very outgoing and friendly even when I'm nervous. Well, the cute girl responded, and we began talking a little. The next thing you know she comes over and sits next to me and starts talking me and showing me the book she was reading. Holy crap! I thought I was going to pass out trying to fight the autonomous expression of attraction my body wanted to communicate! (If you know what I mean.) Eventually, the nervousness went away, and we had a great time talking together.

So you couldn't be more right about the confidence boost. I went on to meet several more attractive girls, and it seemed almost like they were trying to pick me up. Before that day, I have always felt like I was genetically disadvantaged. Boy that has all changed! Now I feel like it's easier for me to meet a woman when I'm nude than clothed. So, again, you hit the nail on the head with your opinions.
(By the way, it has also done wonders for my confidence with women while I'm clothed too.)

As you might have already picked up, I had a GREAT TIME! I'm looking forward to the next time I can go nude publicly again. I think I'm a convert!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/09/2007 11:58:22 AM

Jordi

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  2:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I've been lurking this thread for a month or so, there's some great info here. =)

Some friends and I are planning on heading to Gunnison this Saturday. I'm the only one who has been to clothing optional beaches of any kind, and the only one I've been to is the one in Barcelona whenever I visit my mom's side of the family but I always went alone. So anyway, we'll be for the most part a handful of newbies lol.

I looked at some of the weather reports and it looks like it might be slightly cloudy but should be alright for the most part. We're coming from Baltimore so it's a 3 to 3.5 hour drive or so. Right now the plan is to leave here around 8, so we'd get there around 11:30am or so and leave around 3pm. I'm worried about the parking, should we try to leave a few hours earlier? From what I've read in this thread it seems like around 9am the parking starts getting scarce, does anyone know if this is still the case?

We're a pretty approachable group, I'm going to aim to set up between the lifeguard posts since that's where most people here say the regulars usually go. My sister might come with us so I'd like to be in the crowd, are the gawkers any less intrusive there? Whether she comes or not, the rest of the group will be 3 or 4 guys in the mid-20s. I'll definitely be nude but I can't say for sure what the other guys will do since it'll be their first time. I'll try to remember to wear my black baseball cap on the way in.

Frank

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  7:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordi - I'm a regular at Gunnison - been there about 7 times so far this summer and I would recommend you get up REAL early if you don't want to walk a long way to and from the parking lot.... You're right about the 9a.m. thing - we leave Newburgh at 7 to get there around 9 - especially on a saturday it fills up fast - that goes for setting up anywhere near the water between the lifeguard posts - you may end up a ways back from the water or south in the gay section or further... As for the gawkers - they'll be there in any event - best to ignore them. I'll bet once your friends see what a big deal it isn't to be nude on a beach full of nude people...they'll join right in...I'll be there too - hope you enjoy the day!

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  8:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jordi,

11:30 am on a Saturday is almost instant LONG WALK TIME! And if the weather is going to be as nice as they say, most of the parking lots will fill up fast. Then there is the long walk just to get to the bathrooms at the beginning of Gunnison, and after that the very long walk on the hot sand just to get near the beach down by the water.
If you are bringing a cooler I hope it has those big Rollez wheels on it because those simple Super Market coolers with the small wheels will be of no help. The sands at Gunnison are very loose and not only will your feet sink into the sands so will that cooler with the small wheels.
Then there is the trot along with beach chairs and blankets that will weigh you down. The trip to Gunnison has a few hazards and being nude is hardly the one of much concern or of the gawkers. I think getting to the beach by 9:00am to no later than 10:00am is optimum. You get a good parking spot, the sands are not that hot yet and you have choice real estate on the beach.

Then of course there is always a parking spot at some parking lot in case you do get to the beach late. But Sandy Hook can be like a maze if you don’t have map in hand to see how close or far you are to the beach.
This is a link to a map of Sandy Hook http://www.sandy-hook.com/images/sandyhook.pdf
There might be others of better value.

Good luck and I may just see you there!

Edited by - widowerman on 08/09/2007 8:53:10 PM

HJ47
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  01:04:46 AM  Show Profile  Send HJ47 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by widowerman

I LIKE IT, BUT…

Why waste the money? If some idiot wants to take my naked pix, go for it! I ain’t proud, I’m just naked under the sun.

Just do what most of us do, gawk back and laugh your ass off because the stupids who are clothed suffer from a feeling of inadequacy. That’s their problem, not ours. These idiots will never grow up and if they think they can pick up a naked lady, GOOD F’ING LUCK!
A naked guy with a full body tan has a much easier time to pick up a naked lady because a naked lady knows what she’s going to get. A suave clothed dude will fall flat on his face, which by the way is fun to watch! Besides what a cool way to talk to and pick up women! You’re naked, she’s naked so you already show how much more of a man you are. Trust me on this, it works when you needed it too!

Like I said, great idea about private guards, but why waste the money? It is a clothing optional beach anyway. It is not a total nude beach. For that you have to join a club.

And in closing, gawking when you’re naked is acceptable; in fact some women encourage it. Don’t forget, naked women are gawking also!

Damn, time to run my 5 miles and do 25 push ups! What us dudes have to do for them women.

This is kind of my thinking as well. If I'm there naked by my own choice then what do I need to be afraid of? The clothed gawkers are the ones who don't have the cahoonas to strip down and loosen up. I can just laugh and smile knowing I'm the bigger man because I have the confidence to do this, and even if their body is far better looking than mine, they're still no better than me because I'm more comfortable with myself than they are.

It's funny. I've always had confidence issues talking to girls, whether it's eye contact, trying to say the right thing, or not showing overt weakness. But when I'm nude, that pressure just disappears, and I'm walking straight up with my head (the one on my neck, LOL) high. I'm not afraid of what people think of my body and I'm not afraid to talk to people who have better bodies than me.

Anywho, I look forward to coming back to Gunnison this Saturday or Sunday (probably Saturday), and I'll definitely plan to stay longer and meet more people than I did my first time. I'll be the very young guy with a maroon baseball cap and sunglasses.

And also I plan to pick up more of a tan. I'm finally losing the dead skin from the last sunburn, LOL.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  09:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey HJ47,

I’ll be there on Saturday also with my lady friend. We’ll probably be down by the second lifeguard tower by the people who have the big red tent. Last time I was there, this past Sunday that one big red tent turned into a big party! You name it and it probably was happening at the tent or around it. They’re a bunch of crazies and the language can get very rough sounding real fast as the subject matter becomes very, and I mean very adult.
But they, we all respect others nearby, especially children within earshot.
But they’re a harmless bunch just living it up. Hey we’re the “old ones” of the beach- late 40’s to early 50’s
I know my lady friend always wants to meet nice new people. Stop by and say “Yo!” and don’t forget your rubber mallet for your umbrella! I’d wear a carnation, but where will I pin it?

I wonder if those two young ladies will be back. Too young for me! Anyway they were there on Sunday, perhaps they’ll be back for Saturday. Then there were the somewhat uptight young adults that were afraid to be nude. That didn’t last too long! Once in the water and “shamed” out of those wet bathing suits, the party got bigger! People just want to have fun! Or is it girls just want to have fun? Well somebody was having fun!

At the big red tent, the minimum age is young adult (a.k.a. 21 and over!) to Who knows what? And that’s because of the beer that somehow always shows up!

“No glass containers please and take your trash out of the park”

Now if those damn Park Rangers would stop walking around. They unsettle me more then the clothed gawkers. Nothing scarier than seeing the Gestapo patrolling the beach in full uniform with a gun. No smiles, full uniform, a gun, a baton, no doubt a can of mace and those damn sunglasses! Yikes! If Al Quida wants to blow us up on the beach, he won’t be too difficult to spot. He’ll be the only guy on a nude beach with an overcoat on that bulges! OK bad joke, there is always the cooler trick, the umbrella that’s not, and who knows what them idiots will think of next. I don’t even want to think about it!

Getting back to the Park Rangers; before anyone or all of you jump down my throat let me explain. I know they are there to protect us all and I appreciate that. I know that their presence is to protect the environmental impact us beachgoers force unto Sandy Hook and I am grateful with that too. All I’m asking is that they be just a tad more discreet about it. When I’m at the beach 99.9% of the public are law abiding citizens and respectful of their neighbors space as well as their goods. Earlier in this thread someone wanted to hire guards to patrol the beach, this is to enforce good behavior I assume. Once more I have to caution this heavy-handedness approach. I would rather protect the innocents and let 1 evil to escape than to enslave everyone. It is after-all up to each of us to look out for the other guy. It’s our duty. It’s our job.

Now back to the fun which we call Gunnison Beach!

clist

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  10:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a 27/m (stright) thinking about heading to the beach this Sunday... for my first time. I've only been to one clothing option beach before, and I could not stay long...and never even had the guts to take my suit off. But I am hoping that changes this Sunday.

Had a few general questions...

1 - if i am a little shy at first, and my suits doesn't come off right away, will that be frowned upon by the others at the beach?

2- As I said, I am 27. Will there be other folks around my age at the beach or is it mostly an older crowd?

Thanks.....and hopefully I might see some of you there sunday.

Jordi

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  12:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I just got word from almost everyone planning to go with me tomorrow that they wanted to cancel. I don't consider the drive for just me and one other person to be worth it, especially since I don't know that one other person quite as well as the others. I'll make the trip another time (hopefully this summer!). Speaking of that, does the beach close at some point in the fall? How late in the season do lifeguards remain on duty?

As for the gawkers, I'm fine with them myself. Actually I imagine I'd be flattered, I'm not much to look at lol. I am working out though (cue bad Arnold voice with some random quote about being buff). What I'd be worried about is the newbies I'd be bringing with me. I've only been to a nude beach 3 times myself and it wasn't Gunnison, so I'm still pretty new as well. But the others I'd be bringing, especially my sister, would have issues going nude for the first time I think if they notice lots of gawkers. It just makes it harder.

Frank

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  2:41:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jordi

Hey guys,

I just got word from almost everyone planning to go with me tomorrow that they wanted to cancel. I don't consider the drive for just me and one other person to be worth it, especially since I don't know that one other person quite as well as the others. I'll make the trip another time (hopefully this summer!). Speaking of that, does the beach close at some point in the fall? How late in the season do lifeguards remain on duty?

As for the gawkers, I'm fine with them myself. Actually I imagine I'd be flattered, I'm not much to look at lol. I am working out though (cue bad Arnold voice with some random quote about being buff). What I'd be worried about is the newbies I'd be bringing with me. I've only been to a nude beach 3 times myself and it wasn't Gunnison, so I'm still pretty new as well. But the others I'd be bringing, especially my sister, would have issues going nude for the first time I think if they notice lots of gawkers. It just makes it harder.

Frank

To Jordi:

A bunch of quitters huh?
Oh well, the lifeguards are on duty till Labor Day. And after Labor Day you can bring Fido along for a romp in the waves. Standard lifeguard duty is Monday thru Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm Memorial Day weekend till, like I stated, Labor Day.
You can go to Gunnison at anytime within reason of the season, such as you can be there from sunrise to sunset. Of course I do not nor does the United States Park Commissions, or whatever branch of the government that has jurisdiction of Sandy Hook suggest that you swim without lifeguards. The beach will still be patrolled on occasion but no lifeguards. If you are unsure of your swimming abilities then stay away from the water. We don’t need bad press. Imagine the headlines, “Nude swimmer found belly up in water. Sharks scatter from area!”

As for gawkers, pretend they are not there. They will go away. And they are harmless. People look at others and even stare no matter where you are, no matter how you are dressed or not. It happened when you were a baby, in kindergarten and all the way up to and beyond high school which coincides with puberty and young adulthood. As long as the staring and gawking is just that, you’ll be fine. In fact you really only seem to see gawkers as a conditioned reflex action. You’re told repeatedly from an early age that nudity is bad, a sin even, so much so that you feel ashamed of your own body. This guilt now manifests its self into a guilt trip of that horrible dream we all seem to have of running naked in the streets hiding from everyone. And now you’re on a beach naked in front of total strangers. Guess what? They are naked in front of you too. It is an equal footing for all from seasoned veterans to newbie’s.
Of course being nude in front of everyone out there in the open on a beach that can be observed for miles from out at sea to the planes flying overhead can and at times seem to make you vulnerable, you really are not. It’s just your imagination running away with you. Do you think someone is snapping your picture? And if they did, what can they do with it? They cannot publish on the internet without your express permission. True you are on a public beach but you are still a private citizen. Even if the worst of the worst could happen and friends, family, neighbors and even your boss see these “racy” pictures of you, what could be the most that could happen? For one thing your rights are protected as everyone else’s. In a sense being nude makes you a minority who has agencies that will protect you. In fact the US condones public nudity in all national parks in designated areas. It’s in the U.S. Constitution under the heading of the right to purse happiness. You pay taxes, I pay taxes, and

Jordi

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  3:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Widowerman,

You should write articles and have them published, that was pretty good =)

I think you misunderstood me though. The gawkers wouldn't bother me so much as the people I'm trying to introduce to the concept. I agree with people here on the board when they say that you're nude and people looking at you shouldn't make a difference. But in terms of introducing new people to the experience, gawkers are possibly the worst thing to have as a part of that experience.

I've read lots of first hand accounts, especially written by women because I imagine my sisters and female friends would have a harder time their first time than many of my male friends would. In many of the good accounts, the people they meet are friendly and they are made to feel comfortable in the environment. I've also read written articles where women state that they felt incredibly uncomfortable because of the way they were treated and the way people seemed to stare at them. I imagine most of them either never tried it again or had a very pessimistic view of it the next time they tried it.

That is the damage that gawkers cause, at least in my mind.

Frank

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  4:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jordi, Let me put my two cents in. I have been a regular at Gunnison beach for over 10 years, and, like you, had hang ups at first. Once I got over them, I felt like I fit right in and haven't let anyone or anything stop me. This includes meeting friends I knew before I started going, and thought the worst. Turns out, they are envious, because they don't have what it takes to strip down and enjoy the beach like it should be, au naturale. The gawkers aren't as bad as they are portrayed. Everyone is going to look, so it has to be accepted. To me, it is some of the guys that go around and stalk. They are the ones you have to be aware of. They are not hard to find, one will even come up and join your group without an invitation. They are nude also, but that doesn't mean they are nudists. The best thing to do is be open and honest, and if you feel they are something other than what they should be, tell them to get lost. Hopefully, you make it to the Hook before the summer ends, and learn how to enjoy the world, clothes free.

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved