Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 253 ]  [ Total: 253 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

tony22

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  8:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jerseysomething, i know, ill be going alot more frequent now, but the nice weather season is almost over. don't want to rub it in but it takes me ten minutes to get to sandy hook.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  10:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tony22... take advantage of it.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  10:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
September is the time to get to Gunnison Beach. It is less crowded. Ocean is still warm. Granted there is no lifeguard, so swimming is at your own risk.

This evening, I just got back from Rock Lodge. Labor Day weekend, I don't try to get to Gunnison Beach.

Naturally, Catbird

creatively41

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  9:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I'm curious if anybody else ventured out to Gunnison today - Labor Day. I started my morning leaving from MD at 5:50 am to beat the rush. Good thing too, as I arrived at 9:30 and I heard that by just after 10 am the main parking lot was closed. It was extremely crowded today, but it seemed like everyone was having a good time. The weather was absolutely perfect. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

ClarkDark

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  10:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Send ClarkDark a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I made my first trip to Gunnison yesterday and had a blast. Took the ferry over from Wall St. Got 1 way ticket was getting a ride to bus with some friends.

We had over 23 people stop by our area at one point. It was so much fun, I met lots of nice people. I'll be back at least 3 more times during Sept during the week and weekends.

Thanks to all who gave me advice, it was all good.

bofsb
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  01:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is the $10 parking fee still being enforced? or is it over since it is past labor day?

thanks

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  06:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bofsb

is the $10 parking fee still being enforced? or is it over since it is past labor day?

thanks

nope.

yea!the parking is free! dogs and pets can roam free!the birds are a shaking!

swim at your own risk

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  08:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I plan to be at Gunnison Beach today. I will be somewhere between the volley ball area and the ocean.

Naturally, Catbird

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  7:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Degibbs212

Hey guys,
first time poster here, but i think im gonna try out gunnison's beach either this weekend or next weekend with my girlfriend. She actually came to me with the idea and i thought it would be an exciting new experience. We want to get to the beach a couple more times before the winter months :(. However we have a couple reservations about this place after reading some of the posts. My girlfriends kinda worried about all the gawkers, im just wondering is it really a big problem, or is it for the most part a chill enviornment. Also, im a pretty well endowed man, and im kinda nervous about the amount of gay men that are there. I mean i dont have any problem with them, its just i dont want to be hit on a lot by them. So im just wondering if most of them are rather friendly and dont do this sort of thing, Any tips would be great.
Thanks
Degibbs

Well endowed, eh? Yeah, we all have that problem, especially my accountant. Why just the other day I says to Milo the Numbercruncher, “The Feds! The Feds! They want more, more, more! What the hell? You give’em an inch and they want the whole hotdog!”

Oh, wait, we’re talking about that other thing. Yeah, well, first off, no one likes a show off. Secondly, like Woody Allen says, “Being bi has its perks. You have twice the chance for a date on Saturday night. Or twice the agony of being turned down.”

Ok, seriously. You have to ask yourself, “If some dude finds me attractive, does it make me gay?” If you have to ask, then you probably are. Or if you’re real cool about it, then if some dude wants to pick you up you say, “Sorry, my boat don’t float that way.” And you move on. As for the girlfriend problem. It’s really not a problem. In fact it’s just like real life out there with clothes on. So how dose your girlfriend react by a textile perv?

There are gawkers everywhere! If you or your girlfriend have a problem with public, out in the sun and fun nudity, then you probably shouldn’t go to Gunnison. Problems seem to be attracted to persons who seem to be the most venerable. It is the law of the jungle. If you go to the beach and act like you’ve always been there, then there is no problem. By the way, the Park Rangers are always there anyway. This is not a private beach and they will protect you.

‘Nuff said, go out and have fun.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  8:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Degibbs212

Hey guys,
first time poster here, but i think im gonna try out gunnison's beach either this weekend or next weekend with my girlfriend. She actually came to me with the idea and i thought it would be an exciting new experience. We want to get to the beach a couple more times before the winter months :(. However we have a couple reservations about this place after reading some of the posts. My girlfriends kinda worried about all the gawkers, im just wondering is it really a big problem, or is it for the most part a chill enviornment. Also, im a pretty well endowed man, and im kinda nervous about the amount of gay men that are there. I mean i dont have any problem with them, its just i dont want to be hit on a lot by them. So im just wondering if most of them are rather friendly and dont do this sort of thing, Any tips would be great.
Thanks
Degibbs

As for the gay problem, avoid the south end of the beach. The south end is where the gays are.

Instead pick a spot between the volleyball court and the ocean. That is where families and couples are.

If you come upon a gawker, gawk back at him. That would put him in his place. Gawkers are a small minority.

In total view nudists are friendly people.

Naturally, Catbird

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  10:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All...

Thinking about a trip to Gunnison tomorrow or Monday. If you're planning to be there, let me know. Would like to meet up with some of the Forum members I have been chatting with.

bofsb
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  10:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be there thursday. Seems like there will be great weather. anyone wanna play volleyball?

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  07:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too would like to meet some forum members, but the problem is recognizing them. Oh the great equalizer of nudism. A ditch digger has the same status as a corporate CEO.

Perhaps one of you could bring something distinctive, such as a certain windscreen or some type of flag.

I was at Gunnison on Wednesday.

Naturally, Catbird

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  3:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi catbird...

I was hoping to get there today but couldn't make it. Next opportunity looks like Monday. Perhaps forum members planning to go to Gunnison on any given day could log on to this page on the morning they plan to go then, through email or pm, could agree on a place and time to meet. Suggestions from anyone who has gone through such a process before would be helpful.

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  11:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How is the weekend parking now that Labor Day has passed? Does lot G still fill up?

Also, how crowded is it? I may have an opportunity to go next weekend (this weekend is supposed to be miserable), but my boyfriend can't go, and I don't want to be there alone - too risky without the lifeguards....bad idea? Should I stay home?

Edited by - Sunny1 on 09/05/2008 11:32:59 PM

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved