Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 229 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  01:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny,
I don't think you run much risk of being alone; I was there this afternoon (Friday) and there was a sizeable crowd. It looked about like the beaches in Ocean City, just better tans.
My big mistake was in leaving, when I missed my turn and had to go 10 miles north on Rte 36 to get to the Garden State Parkway southbound.

The big excitement of the afternoon occurred on my way up the GSP, just north of the I-195 connector, when a two-seat aircraft [Cessna 152] landed on the highway just ahead of me. Caused a bit of a tie-up, but no one was hurt, and the troopers were there in minutes. I left without learning the cause of the emergency landing.

The water at the beach was fine, and the afternoon sun was delicious.

Ol' Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  06:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Degibbs212

quote:
Originally posted by widowerman

quote:
Originally posted by Degibbs212

Hey guys,
first time poster here, but i think im gonna try out gunnison's beach either this weekend or next weekend with my girlfriend. She actually came to me with the idea and i thought it would be an exciting new experience. We want to get to the beach a couple more times before the winter months :(. However we have a couple reservations about this place after reading some of the posts. My girlfriends kinda worried about all the gawkers, im just wondering is it really a big problem, or is it for the most part a chill enviornment. Also, im a pretty well endowed man, and im kinda nervous about the amount of gay men that are there. I mean i dont have any problem with them, its just i dont want to be hit on a lot by them. So im just wondering if most of them are rather friendly and dont do this sort of thing, Any tips would be great.
Thanks
Degibbs

Well endowed, eh? Yeah, we all have that problem, especially my accountant. Why just the other day I says to Milo the Numbercruncher, “The Feds! The Feds! They want more, more, more! What the hell? You give’em an inch and they want the whole hotdog!”

Oh, wait, we’re talking about that other thing. Yeah, well, first off, no one likes a show off. Secondly, like Woody Allen says, “Being bi has its perks. You have twice the chance for a date on Saturday night. Or twice the agony of being turned down.”

Ok, seriously. You have to ask yourself, “If some dude finds me attractive, does it make me gay?” If you have to ask, then you probably are. Or if you’re real cool about it, then if some dude wants to pick you up you say, “Sorry, my boat don’t float that way.” And you move on. As for the girlfriend problem. It’s really not a problem. In fact it’s just like real life out there with clothes on. So how dose your girlfriend react by a textile perv?

There are gawkers everywhere! If you or your girlfriend have a problem with public, out in the sun and fun nudity, then you probably shouldn’t go to Gunnison. Problems seem to be attracted to persons who seem to be the most venerable. It is the law of the jungle. If you go to the beach and act like you’ve always been there, then there is no problem. By the way, the Park Rangers are always there anyway. This is not a private beach and they will protect you.

‘Nuff said, go out and have fun.

sorry i didnt mean to come off as smug and a showoff. Im just new to this whole thing. Thanks for the advice

I was just funnin' whichya

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  08:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny1

How is the weekend parking now that Labor Day has passed? Does lot G still fill up?

Also, how crowded is it? I may have an opportunity to go next weekend (this weekend is supposed to be miserable), but my boyfriend can't go, and I don't want to be there alone - too risky without the lifeguards....bad idea? Should I stay home?

While the Lifeguards are gone, the Rangers are NOT. They are who the ones with badges, handcuffs and guns.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  5:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And weekend parking?

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  5:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whether parking lot G fills up on September weekends, I don't know. However you can figure on arriving at 2:00 PM, and you likely will find some vacant parking spots then. At 2:00 some people will have gone home.

Naturally, Catbird

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  03:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And weekend parking?

We have never had a parking issue there after Labor Day,weekend or not.

If you are a little wary of going there alone,contact me.My GF and I are planning to go this coming weekend(the 13-14th),and we'd be happy to hang out with you and to point out the usual weirdos,as harmless as they are.

In any case,give it a whirl.The minor drawbacks in no way make the place less special...And the sea is as warm as it's ever going to be.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 09/08/2008 03:42:18 AM

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  3:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I was hoping to get to Gunnison last Thursday... couldn't make it; then yesterday... couldn't make it. Funny how work gets in the way of having fun. In any case, will try again either tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. Weather also looks good next week.

Anyone planning to go?

RnRBandit

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  11:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to Gunnission for te first time in July. Man do I love getting naked!! Where can I get naked during the fall and winter? email me at harrynwk25@hotmail.com

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  12:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am hoping to get up to Gunnison on next Thrusday. I have 4 nights in Atlantic City. Like the bike in my avatar, my mother saved my bright red nylon BoyScout pack (it's 35 years old). I always bring it to Gunnison.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  8:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once again, didn't make it to the beach... this time because of the weather. Next opportunity: Tuesday or Wednesday. Bob, don't think I can make it Thursday but let me know if you go earlier in the week.

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  10:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How was it today? Crowded? Hopefully going to try to get there next week.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  01:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today should have been wonderful. If the weather works out I may do both Wednesday and Thursday. That should help stretch my slot budget. I'll have mt beach stuff in the car all week.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2008 :  03:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How was it today? Crowded? Hopefully going to try to get there next week.

Biggest crowd I've ever seen there in September, but plenty of parking was still available at 11:30 AM,and all day,as far as I know.The entire beach was open,the water was warm,and it was a beautiful day.

Sunny,take your BF and park it somewhat near the border of the clothed area to the north among the couples and families.I guarantee you'll have a good time.

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  02:24:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a friend and i hope to get there in the next week or two. cant wait. havnt been there in a month. itll be her first time

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  8:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Planning to head to Gunnison tomorrow and hoping to meet up with Balto Bob and catbird. Sunny1 and tylerD... look for us if you make it tomorrow... should be there by noon. Send me an email by first thing in the morning if you want more details.

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved