Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  1:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip Fisherman.

I think we will stay clear of Fairbanks.
Really don't mind the drive, but time will be tight this summer for me. Taking a class two days a week.
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

"Fairbanks Motel and Marina" is already over the bridge just a little south of sandy hook. I have never been there, but, they have a nice website. I found it on google maps by typing "Highland NJ Hotels" According to the site it is less than $100 per night(until June ???) and they are all suites. From what I have read the bed and breakfasts have shared bathrooms. nudist or not I'm not into paying $300 a night to share a bathroom. Besides I'm already on the right side of the bridge, at Fairbanks

I've stayed at the Fairbanks many times.You just can't beat its location(maybe 1/4 mile south of the entrance to SH on Rt. 36),but it's hardly a bargain.The place is bare-bones,at best,and WAAAAY over-priced in season.They ask $140 for a broom-closet from June to August,and they offer zero amenities.I've stayed in their best rooms,and to call them "suites" is not at all accurate.All their units are one-room deals,as far as I know.And forget about service!Christ,the office closes at 10,and you are truly on your own after that!The beds are small,no coffee makers,no microwaves,no ICE,etc.(No one to complain about the hip-hop party in the parking lot below your window,either!)We have moved a little farther inland,where we can get a real hotel at about half the price.Stay at the Fairbanks at your own risk!

lovesthesun
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  2:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard there was a hotel or B&B near Gunnison that was tolerent of nudity in the hot tub at certain times - anyone know if this is true?

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  5:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lovesthesun

Heard there was a hotel or B&B near Gunnison that was tolerent of nudity in the hot tub at certain times - anyone know if this is true?

I think you are referring to the Grand Lady by the Sea. I saw an ad once about 2 years ago that this B & B catered to the nudist and swinger type on certain weekends. And it’s some sort of “hidden secret” not advertised in the mainstream. You have to search for it or know the person who knows the person to find out when.

Any way, this B & B has a special for rental of two bikes to go to Gunnison Beach. I guess they are in a way sanctioning the nudity on there premises, if the element is correct. A.k.a as no kiddies! But as always, contact management in a discreet way to find out their attitude.

By the way, the rooms are very expensive. Much more than the Fairbanks.

Now if you are looking for some sort of after the beach nudism with pools, hot tubs and whatever, contact FOG. I did have a brief encounter with them back at Polar Bare in January and was informed that there is always a monthly meeting somewhere. Me and my lady friend were invited to the after swim party after the cold dip. FOG took over a restaurant in a nearby town and it didn’t take too long for many to become nude. Yep, right there in the main dinning room with the staff right there. And there is always a more “interesting” party afterwards. At least that was how it was passed on to me. I didn’t stay because I had to go to work the next day. My lady friend wanted to stay, but work before nudity and such at times. You can join the FOG gang and be alerted to upcoming events and such. You’ll have to contact them to find out if there are dues and such. FOG seems to be very selective from what I heard. I don’t know if photos are a necessity. No single males are allowed. Single women are always welcomed. Sounds like another type of club I know about.

Then of course there are the Hedonism parties that so up from time to time on the beach. They too have after parties in more private places. It could be a gym they rent for the evening with pools and hot tubs. Or hotels that they take over for a day or two. Or a house party. Nudity it seems is a much more prevalent then we all pretend it to be. Among other things.

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  7:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I need to look a little further. If I had a camper I'd just stay at cheesequake(my spelling maybe incorrect) state park 30 minutes away for $20 per night.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  02:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by widowerman

quote:

I think you are referring to the Grand Lady by the Sea. I saw an ad once about 2 years ago that this B & B catered to the nudist and swinger type on certain weekends. And it’s some sort of “hidden secret” not advertised in the mainstream. You have to search for it or know the person who knows the person to find out when.

Yep,heard about that place from a couple of "life-stylers" that befriended us at Gunnison a few years back.They told us that the 2nd week of August every year was the magical time,and damned if I haven't seen them there every year since,during that time-frame.Nice people,even though we had to leave and therefore refused their invitation that night.(I'm no prude-not at all-but the swinger thing is a hard sell!)

The place is advertised at something like $180-$300/night,depending on the room.Run by a gay male couple,last I checked.Guess their motto is:"Sharing a bathroom with strangers,$300...Sharing your partner with strangers...Priceless!"

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  07:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Fisherman.

Not my cup of tea. Rather not have someone watching my back for the wrong reasons
Maybe someday Gunnison will have a club house for us and a nice hotel to kick back and relax with our friends.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep,heard about that place from a couple of "life-stylers" that befriended us at Gunnison a few years back.They told us that the 2nd week of August every year was the magical time,and damned if I haven't seen them there every year since,during that time-frame.Nice people,even though we had to leave and therefore refused their invitation that night.(I'm no prude-not at all-but the swinger thing is a hard sell!)

The place is advertised at something like $180-$300/night,depending on the room.Run by a gay male couple,last I checked.Guess their motto is:"Sharing a bathroom with strangers,$300...Sharing your partner with strangers...Priceless!"

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  07:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep,heard about that place from a couple of "life-stylers" that befriended us at Gunnison a few years back.They told us that the

Guess their motto is:"Sharing a bathroom with strangers,$300...Sharing your partner with strangers...Priceless!"

NOW THAT'S FUUUUNNNNNY!!!!!

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  07:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[/quote]

Guess their motto is: "Sharing a bathroom with strangers,$300...Sharing your partner with strangers...Priceless!"
[/quote]

BTW- They’re only strangers until you say hello. Then after that it’s just strange.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  8:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first year we went to Gunnison it was late in the season. September.70, 75 degrees.. The earliest.. March of this year.55, 60...

I think I saw somewhere here someone set up a greenhouse type of windscreen? Tent? Not sure.. I guess I'm sounding desperate... OK, idea, isn't there some kind of Rain Dance? Yup,So there must be a Sun Dance?

Lets Dance.

lovesthesun
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  9:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude dancing at Gunnison? Hmm....

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  05:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

The first year we went to Gunnison it was late in the season. September.70, 75 degrees.. The earliest.. March of this year.55, 60...

I think I saw somewhere here someone set up a greenhouse type of windscreen? Tent? Not sure.. I guess I'm sounding desperate... OK, idea, isn't there some kind of Rain Dance? Yup,So there must be a Sun Dance?

Lets Dance.

You lead, I'll follow.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  06:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Many folks use wind screens. Wish I'd had one my last visit. Wind was blowing rather hard from the north, bringing LOTS of sand with it. I have a screen tent I bought after a bad trip dealing with the FLIES. It is NOT private. I have only used it once (But, bring it every trip!) as it is a pain to set up.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  6:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You got it Buddy.
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

Lets Dance.

You lead, I'll follow.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  6:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob.

We enjoy our screen. Keeps the qawkers at a limit.
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

Many folks use wind screens. Wish I'd had one my last visit. Wind was blowing rather hard from the north, bringing LOTS of sand with it. I have a screen tent I bought after a bad trip dealing with the FLIES. It is NOT private. I have only used it once (But, bring it every trip!) as it is a pain to set up.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Celticbhoy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  11:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone!

I'm new to the forums and am curious about New Jersey nude beaches!

Just this year I rather embraced my nudity by posing nude for an art class (drawing) at SVA in NYC. I did simply for the good cash, but it was definitely a positive experience and I really did feel free.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I would love to go to a nude beach to simply unwind and get a great tan! Are we "nudist" per se? No. But we're both comfortable in our own skin and simply want to kick it.

I've been reading about Gunnison's Beach and I am worried! We're both in our mid 20s and she's a very attractive woman. The pervs don't bother me -- if a man (or woman) glances our way I won't have a problem, but it gawking or perverted acts are being initiated...I WILL have at least a word with them.

What I fear are cameras. More so against her. The internet is a dangerous place and the last thing I would want are nude shots of her being taken and thrown on some creepy website. It's the photos of some guy hiding his camera between his bag or something.

Also, I have been reading and I agree that a mandatory nude beach would prevent this from occurring. Does anyone know the closest mandatory nude beach? And second...if creepiness does occur, I will invoke my wrath...So are there "guardians" per se that will prevent such acts from occurring?

Thank you all!

Edited by - Celticbhoy on 03/25/2009 11:54:47 AM

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved