Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  09:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New Jersey Monthly magazine's June 2005 issue contains it's annual "Down the Shore" review. It has a very informative story on Gunnison Beach. On the last page is an artical called "The Skinny on Gunnison Beach". In a Q&A format, it provides a lot of information about New Jersey's only legal clothing optinal beach located on Sandy Hook which is a National Park.

The author places Gunnison among the top 10 of C/O beaches in the country. In season, it attracks thousands of people on a good weeekend. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll enjoy !

Chic

Edited by - chic on 07/01/2005 08:11:46 AM

NYCgal2

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  9:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone! I have never been to a nude beach and would like to go to Gunnison because I've read good things about it. I am a bit concerned about the "pervs" I read about earlier in this thread because I am a 22yo female and I want to go by myself. Does anyone have any suggestions/safety precautions?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  10:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NYCgal2

Hey everyone! I have never been to a nude beach and would like to go to Gunnison because I've read good things about it. I am a bit concerned about the "pervs" I read about earlier in this thread because I am a 22yo female and I want to go by myself. Does anyone have any suggestions/safety precautions?

Take a look at http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1579

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  11:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NYCgal2,

Gunnison is a great nude beach. Given your concerns, I'd suggest hooking up with others to go with, such as melissatarr's group "PhiNu" (http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1579).

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  11:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We'd love to have you along on our July 18 expedition to Gunnison. Let me know if you'll be joining us!

Melissa

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  11:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NYCgal2,

Another thought...I'll be at Gunnison with a female friend on July 20,21 and 22. Although we're older than you, you're welcome to meet us there, if it would make you feel more at ease for your first trip there.

Seneca

KK

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  2:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NYCgal 2
I'm at Gunnison pretty much every Monday through Thursday(weather permitting of course). I always have a red folding chair and I'm usually close to the water. Say hi if you like.

NYCgal2

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  12:24:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri, Seneca, Melissa and KK,

Thanks for your advice and offers to join you at Gunnison! Unfortunately, I can only go on weekends due to my work schedule, so I was thinking about heading there this Sunday (since the weather on Saturday isn't supposed to be great). I'm still a little apprehensive about going, but I guess I'll grin and "bare" it! Everyone's comments about Gunnison seem so great.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  4:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NYCgal2,

Glad to see you're going to give it a shot. Just a thought...you may want to lay out near one of the lifeguard stations. The pervs tend to steer clear of authority.

Seneca

Mikec79

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  7:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Mikec79 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, so We're going for it, too. Sometime in the next few weeks (when my wife's scars from her gallbladder surgery go away a little.) I'm so excited, it's like a long long wait will finally come to fruition. (sp?). I'm 26 and she's 24. I've been wanting to go for well over a year now and I've finally dropped enough hints and good reasons. WIsh us luck!

eddie3500

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  07:51:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am free on tuesday thursday and friday this week. let me know

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/15/2006 2:25:44 PM

Yankeeboy

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  2:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a chance to go to Gunnison for the first time this year on Wednesday, and the "pervs" were definitely out. There was nothing overt, but it is the little things that can be unnerving. I am a 39 year old male, so I can only imagine how a solo women would feel. I went about 100 feet past the snack stand on the beach, and I stayed back from the water. I was "cruised" by guy after guy. I am straight, and I have no problem with anyone gay or straight seeing me. I just would like to relax without getting propositioned from guys who want to be my "friend".

I still hope to go a lot more this season. Since I am always alone, it would also be nice to meet people my age there to hang out with. I can't bring myself to walk up to someone and say hello - that is just too creepy.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  10:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yankeeboy

I had a chance to go to Gunnison for the first time this year on Wednesday, and the "pervs" were definitely out. There was nothing overt, but it is the little things that can be unnerving. I am a 39 year old male, so I can only imagine how a solo women would feel. I went about 100 feet past the snack stand on the beach, and I stayed back from the water. I was "cruised" by guy after guy. I am straight, and I have no problem with anyone gay or straight seeing me. I just would like to relax without getting propositioned from guys who want to be my "friend".

I still hope to go a lot more this season. Since I am always alone, it would also be nice to meet people my age there to hang out with. I can't bring myself to walk up to someone and say hello - that is just too creepy.

You might contact "Friends of Gunnison" that is an AANR affiliated nonlanded club or Philly naturists, an AANR and TNS affiliated nonlanded club that visit there from time to time.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

Cpl4fun13

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  3:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, My wife and i are in our 40s, We will be very new to the nude thing. We are thinking of a visit too Gunnisons Beach This weekend 31st june. Can any of you give us some insight too this beach Thank you so much.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  7:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cpl4fun13

Hi, My wife and i are in our 40s, We will be very new to the nude thing. We are thinking of a visit too Gunnisons Beach This weekend 31st june. Can any of you give us some insight too this beach Thank you so much.

What is it that you'd like to know? I'm sure the people here would be happy to help.

Cheri

-
-

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.68 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved