Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

AinNY
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Send AinNY an AOL message  Send AinNY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kim....seems like a nice forum. Keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather on sunday

AinNY
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  1:42:45 PM  Show Profile  Send AinNY an AOL message  Send AinNY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Weather was great....had an excellent time....see post in "OFF-TOPIC" forum.

Thanks everyone

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  6:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Check out the last page of this months National Geographic.They did a feature on NJ beaches in this months issue. Photographer Amy Toesing, took a picture of about six freinds as they entered the beach nude at Gunnisons. It is on just about the last page. Could anybody in that picture be members of the forum here?
Gary

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  7:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I plan to go to Gunnison either this week or next... we'll see what life says then decide.

Melissa

AinNY
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2004 :  10:24:56 AM  Show Profile  Send AinNY an AOL message  Send AinNY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Was there this saturday...GREAT TIME.

I plan on going at least once a weekend till the end of the summer.

If you see a skinny dorky white kid...say hi ;) lol

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2004 :  8:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been living in the midwest since 1990. I have been back at Gunnison 6 yrs ago. Gunnison was my first nudist experience. I miss it so. I used to go on Saturdays from 8am-1pm. It was cool to see the beach fill up. Then when I left it felt like the afternoon shift approached as others left. SOMEDAY (next year) I'm going to spend a day or two there. When I went long ago, I was too frightened to speak to anyone. I hope now I can meet people here and say hello in the future.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  7:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am meeting my good friend Karyn at Gunnison on 8/23 and 8/24. Any of you who are interested, are welcome to join us, or at least stop by and say hello, if you'll be there either of those dates. We'll be between life guard stations 3 and 4. Look for a navy blue beach umbrella. I'll probably be reading, and Karyn will likely be knitting.

AinNY
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  09:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Send AinNY an AOL message  Send AinNY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ill be going on 8/22 unless we get another hurricane :)

Quiet Bob

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  6:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone going on Friday, 8/20?

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  6:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain from Thursday the 19th to Saturday the 21st. I was gonna go on Saturday, but it looks like a bad choice with the weather forecast.

Melissa

boyntonbeachman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  10:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob,

You MIGHT need a permit if you're going to do any "formal" photography. I know I needed to get one when I was doing a shoot at Lighthouse Beach a few years ago.
To get to Gunnison Beach, just go to the Sandy Hook National Seashore and keep going until you come to parking lot "G".

Meyer Markon

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/17/2004 10:17:39 AM

AinNY
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  09:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Send AinNY an AOL message  Send AinNY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
DAMNED WEATHER....Praying for some good weather for this Weekend.

I'll definitely be there Satruday or Sunday as long as theres no hurricane ;)

acb

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  4:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friday 8/20 turned out to be a beatiful day at Gunnison. Comfortable crowd extended across several lifeguard stations, many people in and out of the water thru the morning and afternoon. Healthy mix of nationalities and age ranges including a few couples with children. Most people doing their own thing, pretty respectful of the shared privacy. Spontaneous vball matches started on and off. We arrived early; parking lot was still more than half full when we left after 5pm.

Weather forecasts have been tricky to follow this summer - fewer extended periods of warm sunny days than previous summers. There are still a few weeks left of good weather - we're looking forward to returning again over the next month.

KK

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  2:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just recently discovered Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook. Being a father that has the summers off, I am lucky enough to bring by son to the beach with me. Even though he is only 3 months old, and is sometimes a little fussy, everyone around me was very nice and respectful. He’s a baby - he’s going to cry. I have been to other natural resorts before my son was born and they are very opposed to families. For these places, it’s more about hooking up, I think. Because most people at Gunnison Beach mind their own business, I can have a relaxing time naturally with my son. At the same time, there are some very friendly people there as well. I have had conversions ranging from politics and religion to Howard Stern and Salsa music. It is a pleasure and I feel a privilege to utilized Gunnison Beach.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  10:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got home from Gunnison tonight. I spent Monday, Tuesday and today there, and had a terrific time. Perfect sunny weather, wonderful company and a good crowd on the beach, and the water wasn't cold. Each day I had lunch at one of the many seafood places in town. I love Gunnison Beach.

Seneca

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.79 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved