Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 209 ]  [ Total: 209 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  2:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really???
This is the first time i've heard of this :/

kacinpa
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  6:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Fishman81, I never got that impression from their website, thanks for pointing that out.

We are new to the nudist world so I kind of assumed that the fact they were a AANR club meant they would be more towards "tame" activities.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  02:31:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kacinpa

Wow Fishman81, I never got that impression from their website, thanks for pointing that out.

We are new to the nudist world so I kind of assumed that the fact they were a AANR club meant they would be more towards "tame" activities.

I don't mean to paint them with a broad brush.(As I understand it,they organize a Spring beach clean-up,for instance.)

I just speak from my limited contact with a few members...But I can say with confidence that those folks were a drunken and frisky crew.

If you sign up,let us know what your take on them is.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  05:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This sounds more like the OTHER group at Gunnison. "Sandy Hookers" are vetererns of Hedonism who have a big get togeather in late summer.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

dofnewyork

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  11:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any nudist resorts in the tri-state/Pennsylvania area open in the winter? My wife and I would love to go, and I went to Phoenix Naturist in upstate NY and another in eastern PA (NOT Sunny Rest) in the winters around 15 years ago

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2010 :  05:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the group dofnewyork. This string is just about Gunnison. You can check out http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=114 to find your answers. This is first time I'm putting a link in...if it doesn't work, just copy and paste. Good luck!

tombstone
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  4:14:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now you can bring a loaded gun to Gunnison beach due to a new law that's been passed. Just in case if you need to use it for self defense. So, Gawkers beware! although they might be the ones with guns to rob us.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/sanfranciscocbs5-15751300/gun-ban-lifted-at-national-parks-18271143

tombstone
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  4:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tombstone

Now you can bring a loaded gun to Gunnison beach due to a new law that's been passed. Just in case if you need to use it for self defense. So, Gawkers beware! although they might be the ones with guns to rob us.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/sanfranciscocbs5-15751300/gun-ban-lifted-at-national-parks-18271143

Although restrictions can be applied by state laws.

kacinpa
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  7:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tombstone

I guess at least if you are carrying a gun it won't be "concealed"

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  06:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone get a chance to hit Gunnison this weekend. Unfortunately, i work weekends and wont make it this warm spell. If you went, please lets us know about traffic in and out.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  08:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering about the beach. Lots of damage along NJ. Atlantic city has almost NO beach. High tide yesterday was right up to the boadwalk.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  11:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know someone that is there right now. She has not mentioned if there is any damage to the beach, but I would guess not. The one span of the bridge is fully open, and traffic flow is great. But, of course, thats in March. See what it's like in the middle of July.

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  6:16:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there a couple of weeks ago, just to hike. It was a little to cold to partake in sun worshiping. The beach actually looked bigger than normal, maybe because lack of people.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  01:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That beach could stand to lose some so you don't have to walk 10 miles across the sand to get to the water!! Just kidding lol I think there definitely taking better care of it now then used to. When I first started going there it wasn't clean at all!!!

I wanted to try an get to Sandy Hook next Saturday, depending on the weather... I don't have anyone to go with this time so if anyone would be interested in meeting up there to hang out for an afternoon could be great fun!! let me know if anyone would be interested!!! :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  2:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
weather is supposed to be decent on Wednesday(65 sunny) might try to get there around 11 or so, if I get my errands done.
Blessed Be...WOW...a fellow pagan..my wife and I are..nice to hear that

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved