Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  01:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

quote:
Originally posted by terminator

I'm heading there Tuesday or Wed of next week. How is it after Labor Day??

Less crowded with mostly very brown naked people. The water is warm. No lifeguards but, you can bring your dog (might be Sept 15, for the dogs).

Pretty sure that dogs are allowed right after Labor Day.

It's a lot of fun to have them around,too.Labs swimming in the surf after frisbees,etc. kinda replaces the kids there,after school starts.

It's nice to see some innocent fun around you,especially there,where weirdos abound.The pups just have a ball,and they don't worry about who may or may not be watching.(Just keep an eye out so none of them fancy cocking a leg towards your umbrella...This has happened once or twice.)

NJortheHwy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  2:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

quote:
Originally posted by terminator

I'm heading there Tuesday or Wed of next week. How is it after Labor Day??

Less crowded with mostly very brown naked people. The water is warm. No lifeguards but, you can bring your dog (might be Sept 15, for the dogs).

Pretty sure that dogs are allowed right after Labor Day.

It's a lot of fun to have them around,too.Labs swimming in the surf after frisbees,etc. kinda replaces the kids there,after school starts.

It's nice to see some innocent fun around you,especially there,where weirdos abound.The pups just have a ball,and they don't worry about who may or may not be watching.(Just keep an eye out so none of them fancy cocking a leg towards your umbrella...This has happened once or twice.)

I'm so glad I can bring my dog after this weekend. We were wondering when dogs were allowed.

mprince
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  06:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
join me...

PRINCE

mprince
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  06:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how to get nude life

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  09:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went on Wednesday. One of the regulars told us a couple got arrested for having sex on the beach. We didn't see anything out of hand, perv-wise or sex-wise at all on Wednesday, just a nice quiet day at the beach. On a side note, can someone help me post pic for an avatar. I have checked the FAQ' but is was no help. I keep getting numerous error codes when trying to upload pic.I have shrunk the pic to 1/4 of original size and still wont upload. THANKS

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  09:19:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best way I have found is to submit your photo to Admin at admin@nudist-resorts.org

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  09:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks free2be

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  07:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've talked to some of the regulars and found out some of them go year round to Gunnison. They bring clear tents(?) and stay for a few hours. So, when do you stop going? We may hit the beach a few of more times but it looks like the beach season once again is coming to an end.

rhody11
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  10:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm hoping the weather holds up this weekend. I'll probably be down on Sunday if it does. I was able to go last weekend and it was great.

Rhody11

mprince
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  1:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi... last week i was in my home town... one day i am taking full nude bath in a lake.. wow... very goood feel for me... that is 1 st time in my life...

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  07:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I should be there Wednesday afternoon.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

heatherton

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  4:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody know the water temperature for this Saturday?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  7:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Bob -- how was the beach on Wednesday? I only got to go once this year.

Edited by - free2be on 09/24/2010 7:44:04 PM

Parochka2003

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  8:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by heatherton

Anybody know the water temperature for this Saturday?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  06:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The water was pretty warm Wednesday. Still a little rough. Remember the lifeguards are gone. The parking lot was about half full at 1 PM. Met someone from the forum there (revamped). We had a great day. Left about 6 PM.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/25/2010 06:26:03 AM

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved