Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 384 ]  [ Total: 384 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Being Shaved for the first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?
Page: of 7

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  5:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I started shaving on and off in my teen years, but really got serious when hair started to grow on my balls. Hair growing on my scrotum seemed so un-natural to me. Perhaps, because it started much later than the rest of my pubic area. In any event, that is what started me to completely remove all my pubic hair on a regular basis. Seldom over these many years have I permitted my pubes to ever become a full "bush".

Chic

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  8:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't start shaving my pubes until I was in college... the first time I did it was just to "try it out."

And I really liked it! But I thought I was "abnormal" because surely I was the only male on Earth with shaved pubes!

After reading this forum and the threads posted here and elsewhere, I now realize that many men do shave their pubes!

So I guess that I am "normal" after all... (phew!)

-ToAsTeD

lefty06

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  10:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, today was the first time I shaved my pubes, and I am 22. I was going to just do some neatening up but just kept going. The results are awesome!! I'm single and just decided to do it for myself. I have to say it is quite liberating and am glad to know I'm not the only guy with shaved pubes. I though those of you who shaved in the nether regions were crazy but having done so myself, I can see why it is so popular. I definitely plan on keeping it up for some time.

Thanks.

Edited by - lefty06 on 01/04/2007 10:27:52 PM

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  12:18:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i do not shave. i use a machine to pull the hair out. first time you cut the hair short about 2-3mm then you use the machine. the best one is the philips. i have done this for 6 years, and the hair is almost gone. it is painful at first, but after a short time, it is more of a tickle sensation. this is totally al over my body. just remember to pull the skin very tight. after use a good body lotion. good luck.my wife is also hair free this is a good sensation when we are together.

i use a philips machine for the last six years all over my body then finish of with body lotion. the hair is nearly all gone so is my wifes. it is lovely to be totaly hair free and i would never dream of having it back .to lie in bed on a hot summers night and feel the swish of the ceiling fan is something else. smooth forever.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/05/2007 4:53:59 PM

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  10:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I shaved my body it was a disaster. My girlfriend at the time had a hairy fit. I found the process of shaving myself exciting and the results pleased me at first. But her reaction plus society’s standards for masculinity left me embarrassed about what I had done to myself. I made a special effort to cover my body whenever I was in public. That meant no trips to the gym, pool or beach until I was “normal” again. I also learned that wearing clothes during re-growth period was very uncomfortable. I only found relief in coming home and stripping naked. Still shaving remained an unfulfilled fantasy

Two years ago I finally got to live my fantasy. Although she had some reservations, my wife now likes the smooth look and feel of my skin. She has made total body shaving for me a requirement in our relationship. I can’t have any stubble anywhere which means that I cannot re-grow my hair even if I wanted to.

Unfortunately there are no nude beaches within driving distance of our home. There is a beach were thongs and g-strings are permitted. Today I wear the tiniest g-string imaginable at the beach, and I am proud and thrilled to show off my totally smooth body.

Some of my thong and g-string friends question the wisdom of shaving my arms, shins and calves. “How can you wear t-shirts and shorts in public with your legs and arms shaved? Don’t you get a lot of stares and comments?”

My response is that it’s like being strapped in for a ride on a big, scary roller coaster. I’m locked in for the ride and having no options only adds to the thrill.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beachlover492000

The first time I shaved my body it was a disaster. My girlfriend at the time had a hairy fit. I found the process of shaving myself exciting and the results pleased me at first. But her reaction plus society’s standards for masculinity left me embarrassed about what I had done to myself. I made a special effort to cover my body whenever I was in public. That meant no trips to the gym, pool or beach until I was “normal” again. I also learned that wearing clothes during re-growth period was very uncomfortable. I only found relief in coming home and stripping naked. Still shaving remained an unfulfilled fantasy

Two years ago I finally got to live my fantasy. Although she had some reservations, my wife now likes the smooth look and feel of my skin. She has made total body shaving for me a requirement in our relationship. I can’t have any stubble anywhere which means that I cannot re-grow my hair even if I wanted to.

Unfortunately there are no nude beaches within driving distance of our home. There is a beach were thongs and g-strings are permitted. Today I wear the tiniest g-string imaginable at the beach, and I am proud and thrilled to show off my totally smooth body.

Some of my thong and g-string friends question the wisdom of shaving my arms, shins and calves. “How can you wear t-shirts and shorts in public with your legs and arms shaved? Don’t you get a lot of stares and comments?”

My response is that it’s like being strapped in for a ride on a big, scary roller coaster. I’m locked in for the ride and having no options only adds to the thrill.

Good for you. Male body shaving has become very acceptable among nudists. It's not about masculine Vs feminine. It's all about being accepted for who/what you are. I know many guys who are body shavers and they all feel comfortable outside of the nudist environment as much as they do inside. It's just who they are and you cannot change that based on the venue.

Cathy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beachlover,

I can completely understand your hesitation being seen by others once you decided to go smooth. I am not a totally smoothie but do shave pubic and genital areas daily. In the beginning, I too was hesitant about co-workers at the fire house seeing my shaved pubic area.

One day, while showering with another co-worker, I noticed he was also shaved in simular fashion. A comment was made by another co-worker about he not having pubic hair and a discussion began. After the discussion by the three of us, I decided to no longer conceal my shaved pubic area and have not had any comments made to me personally about it.

The just of the discussion centered around the fact that our wives liked us being shaved/trimmed for many reasons and that's what was as important as us liking it as well. No others, that we know of, have decided to join the smoothie trend but at least we become comfortable with the fact that we were and we don't hide or drape a towel in a way to conceal it anylonger.

A few others have admitted that their wife's are smoothies but that they won't do it because they don't want anyone thinking they are less masculine then they are. I tell them that it's the more masculine men that are comfortable being who they are then fearing what others may think of them.

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  3:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i and my wife have no body hair we use a plucking machine after about 6 years the hair is completly gone you have to pull the skin tight around your bits but the result is worth it we love the feel of hairles contact and it is also hygenic. we are also keen nudists and we find we are not alone on the beach as nude nudists.

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  3:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i and my wife have no body hair we use a plucking machine after about 6 years the hair is completly gone you have to pull the skin tight around your bits but the result is worth it we love the feel of hairles contact and it is also hygenic. we are also keen nudists and we find we are not alone on the beach as nude nudists.

nikkigirl

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  9:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving when I was 17

nikki :)

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/13/2007 10:37:13 PM

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  3:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am completlly hairless i only have my eyebrows i am no a crank i have a medical reason to be hairless but i would recommend all couplesto do it i use a philips plucker just pull all loose skin tight good luck my hair has now gone.

i love been completly nude i have had no haur on my body for 6 years we are not the only oneson our beaches in menorca in the baleares spain lots of men and women are nude nudists it seams it is the norm this day and age also who whants to look at some great pile of pubic hair when eating your bbq

Edited by - Moderator on 02/14/2007 7:31:02 PM

tobruk

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  5:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! First post and first time shaved (last week).
I was used to just trimming, then during a shower I took my razor and...
Now I just can't wait to get to a beach and go bare
(my advice, only way to get rid of the itchies was baby oil..)
Bye!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  7:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tobruk:

I agree "Baby Oil" is the only way to go. When my wife I did shave, and I might add that has been sometime, we def. used baby oil.

Since we have not shaved in over 3 years, the baby oil is on the shelf.

This may change since we are going to the left coast at the end of this month to D.S.

The last time we went we started of just trimming and by the time we left we were both "smooth"!

I guess I better bring the baby oil.

Cookie

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  02:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being totally shaved. Doing it in the right direction is important so as to minimise ingrown hairs.

Being totally shaved "between the cheeks" feels just amazing, especially with some baby oil applied.

Sydneysmoothie

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  4:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sydneysmoothie

...Doing it in the right direction is important so as to minimise ingrown hairs...

Sydneysmoothie

I've always wondered. Which is the right direction? Against the way it lays or with it? And will it also help minimize bumps? I don't do it often, but when I do, there's bumps. Even little specs of blood.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved