Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 600 ]  [ Total: 600 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Romantic / Adult-Oriented Nudist Resort Directory
 Terra Cotta Inn
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Manila resorts Topic Next Topic: nude resorts in IL or MO
Page: of 4

twooldfogies
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  7:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I have just booked at Terra Cotta Inn for next year. I know it's early but we have to plan ahead. We are from Ontario and have to fly out to enjoy a nice resort. We don't know of anything anywhere near here like this and are always looking for a warm vacation spot (anything is warmer than the snow and sleet we get in February/March). Appreciate everything everyone has said about TCI and are looking very forward to it. Has anyone been out there in February or March?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  8:03:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. We are locals and visit in Jan/Feb with friends for a week and will spend the day quite often throughout the year.

Weather patterns vary but you should have very nice weather during later Feb, early March. We vacationed in Jan/Feb '09 and had 80+ degree weather for most of our week. This last year...same months...we had rain and cold for 1/2 the week. So...you never know what you'll get in winter in PS but it's "usually" pretty nice during the day and cool in the evenings.

Enjoy your stay....it's our favorite place.

twooldfogies
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  5:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof, must be nice to be locals. We have to fly across the continent to find something like this.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  11:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is nice having Terra Cotta Inn, - - - , Living Waters Spa, Morningside and 3 clubs within an hours drive from us.

We had a beach, San Onofre State Beach, about an hour and 10 mins from us but with all the hassles...we haven't been down there lately. Hoping to go next week if the weathers good.

As close as we are...we don't get there (TCI) as much as we'd like. We have friends from Canada, Colorado and Washington that we meet every year at TCI. They also come of our home and we visit them at their homes as well.

We are fortunate....that's for sure.

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  11:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else had issues trying to get a room reservation confirmation from TCI? We booked a room a few weeks ago for a few days in October, and have asked for a confirmation, via email or USPS. So far, nada.

Edited by - rabbitnbunny on 09/08/2012 11:31:30 PM

tcotta

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  12:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit tcotta's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Rabbitnbunny, My name is Tom. My wife and I are the owners of The Terra Cotta Inn. We are always very responsive to guest requests. I have been doing e-mails all day long and have not seen a request for a confirmation from anyone. Our e-mail address is info@sunnyfun.com and my personal e-mail address is tom@sunnyfun.com

Now we normally do not send out confirmations to guests when they book as everyone knows when they are going on vacation and many people book with work e-mail addresses and don't want to receive confirmations from a nudist resort. I am happy to send you a personal confirmation. You can e-mail me or leave your e-mail address and name here. I'm sorry I can't confirm here as I don't know your real name. Thanks, Tom

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  12:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rabbitnbunny

Has anyone else had issues trying to get a room reservation confirmation from TCI? We booked a room a few weeks ago for a few days in October, and have asked for a confirmation, via email or USPS. So far, nada.

Almost 15 yrs staying at the Terra Cotta Inn and NEVER have had the need for a "confirmation." Didn't get one in the beginning and haven't had one since we were there last.

It's not a big deal, you made the reservation, it's in there books. It's all good.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  12:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Tom, sent you an email last night.

tcotta

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  8:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit tcotta's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I got the e-mail and replied this morning. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Tom 1-800-786-6938

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  2:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from a week at Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs. What a great place! From about 15 minutes after we got there, to about 15 minutes before we left, never had a stitch on.

Just 17 rooms, no kids, salt water heated pool, hot tub, massage available (Becky had a hot rock massage), a pretty decent free breakfast, and at 4pm the owner comes around to everyone with a big basket of strawberries, and a choice of red or white wine.

The ONLY thing I hated, was being in the L.A. TV market. I couldn't watch the A's sweep the Rangers.

ColoradoGuy

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  6:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We stayed at the Terra Cotta Inn in June. The room was clean and neat, the pool was nice, and the hot tub was great. Our only regret was we left and went into Los Angeles. Should have done LA first and the Terra Cotta second. It was so relaxing there. And Tom serves wine and strawberries at 4:00 PM.

Colorado Guy

Arcadia
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  7:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arcadia's Homepage  Click to see Arcadia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoGuy

We stayed at the Terra Cotta Inn in June. The room was clean and neat, the pool was nice, and the hot tub was great. Our only regret was we left and went into Los Angeles. Should have done LA first and the Terra Cotta second. It was so relaxing there. And Tom serves wine and strawberries at 4:00 PM.

Colorado Guy

10-4 on L.A. I use to live there. Terra Cotta and Palm Springs has a far better atmosphere. Then again where in L.A. can you have a nude guy with bow tie serve you wine and strawberries? Now we don't go as far as that up here in WA,I greet and set campfire or plan a potluck shindig, but me in a bow-tie well?..hmm my guest do lovingly referred to Tim's hospitality with prefacing the wine happy hour. Good job Tom!

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Manila resorts Topic Next Topic: nude resorts in IL or MO  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved