Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 233 ]  [ Total: 233 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 To Bring a Camera Or Not?
 How to deal with camera phones on nude beaches ?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Photography Abuse on Nude Beaches Topic Next Topic: How to take a photo of yourself on the nude beach?
Page: of 7

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  2:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a good question, EuroTim!

I was going to ask the same question! So I am glad you asked it first!

I was responding to another thread (in another topic) in this forum and I typed "cell JUNK- to separate fools from their money" in one of my sentences...

When I actually posted my response to the thread, I saw the following was *mysteriously* added after the words "cell JUNK- to separate fools from their money":

"- JUNK- to separate fools from their money -"

I tried to edit it, but couldn't. So I copied the entire response and pasted it on my hard drive, then removed the " - JUNK- to separate fools from their money -" part. Then I completely deleted the entire response from the forum and created a new one...

And the "- JUNK- to separate fools from their money -" was still there!

Couldn't figure this out!

Finally, after editting several more times, it was gone and what I wanted to say was there...

And to my surprise I just found the same thing here here in this thread...

Perhaps it is some kind of a bug or something?

Perhaps Admin may have an answer?

Thanks!

-ToAsTeD

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  04:00:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, what is J U N K ?

Rod

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  1:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToAsTeD

That's a good question, EuroTim!

I was going to ask the same question! So I am glad you asked it first!

I was responding to another thread (in another topic) in this forum and I typed "cell JUNK- to separate fools from their money" in one of my sentences...

When I actually posted my response to the thread, I saw the following was *mysteriously* added after the words "cell JUNK- to separate fools from their money":

"- JUNK- to separate fools from their money -"

I tried to edit it, but couldn't. So I copied the entire response and pasted it on my hard drive, then removed the " - JUNK- to separate fools from their money -" part. Then I completely deleted the entire response from the forum and created a new one...

And the "- JUNK- to separate fools from their money -" was still there!

Couldn't figure this out!

Finally, after editting several more times, it was gone and what I wanted to say was there...

And to my surprise I just found the same thing here here in this thread...

Perhaps it is some kind of a bug or something?

Perhaps Admin may have an answer?

Thanks!

-ToAsTeD

How strange...

I was also confused by this because everyone who responded seemed to know exactly what it meant!

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  8:57:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The strange part is not knowing what it meant, but *why* the word pho*e (*=n) would actually cause a post to CHANGE completely!

The word ph*** was removed completely and

JUNK- to separate fools from their money

was added in it's place when I replied... it's definately a bug of some sort...

I reported it yesterday but haven't heard anything since...

I'll keep you posted...

-ToAsTeD

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  9:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm curious if it does that for me.

JUNK- to separate fools from their money

Edited by - CMx2 on 12/04/2006 9:25:04 PM

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  9:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha! thats hilarious.

"phone" by itself doesn't work. It has to be plural.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  08:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It worked for me also ..... That's crazy. LOL

If you want to use the word ph0nes just us a zero instead of the letter O.

Diger

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  09:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Works for me as well. I done a google search on the term and only came up with this site with the exact term. It must be somebody who detests cell ph0nes that is responsible.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  11:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes.. I remember that in my *original* post on this subject the word "ph0ne" was indeed plural...

It went like this: "...turning off your cell ph0nes..."

I am happy (happy? well relieved...) to see that it is happening to others and NOT just to me...

Thought I was in the Twilight Zone there for a little while...

-ToAsTeD

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  11:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ahhh Toasted, sorry about that.

As you may be aware, we have to deal with an irritating group of spammers somewhere that regularly post phone ads. From time to time, you might see my efforts to spoil their fun.

We have the ability to substitute good words for bad words, it's called a bad word filter. **** p****f***** and s*** are usually considered offensive for instance, so we take that responsibility.

I was just having fun with that. Try typing in some phone brands and look at your preview. I have removed "phones" as a bad word, since I'm sure you guys want to talk about the picture phones. LOL A few more tweaks perhaps...

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  08:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
RATS.....Just when we were starting to have fun with our conspiracy theory. LOL

Thanks it's good to know what was going on.

Diger

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  08:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Getting back on topic:

My wifes Razor Phone has a very good camera, however even with it, the picture quality is very low when you are at a distance.

You could see a naked person but thats about all.

Diger

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  08:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I say let them get on with it, its just nude bodies male and female I don't see what anyone is acheiving unless its just for taking pics of family friends and scenry

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  3:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A suggestion that came up on a UK forum was to get up and point your camera at the offenders and start taking photo's, if they are innocent they have nothing to fear, but the guilty ones try to hide themselves or run away.

Pete Knight

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  6:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pete,
Now there is constructive advice. Better any than other suggestions I've heard, such as theft and vandalism.

Randy

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Photography Abuse on Nude Beaches Topic Next Topic: How to take a photo of yourself on the nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved