Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 464 ]  [ Total: 464 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

nort

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  10:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jxavier

Has anyone tried to use the nude beach at Port Burwell since the ownership has changed?

Hey - just got back today (July 28, 2007) and plan to return tomorrow! Fantastic beach and great water! No problems and nice people!

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  9:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Nort. We are going there for a week in the middle of August: we love that beach too.

burpie

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  10:40:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, my wife and I were at Port Burwell for 3 hours Thursday Aug 23. We were alone at first then the weather improved as the day went on and a few more couples started to arrive. Excellent beach, the users have been keeping it clean so the owner is happy. You will see stacks of tires and such that washed up and people collected. One group of young teen males walked thru on a sightseeing tour but most people covered up and they left disappointed. All in all a beautiful spot for nudist to enjoy and well worth the $11 entry fee.

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  11:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We spent a week at Port Burwell in mid-August, beaching every day. It was terrific, and there are no plans by owners to shut it down. People were great; it is really a paradise for middle-aged couples.

alancarnocahn

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  12:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There may be some changes coming this year to our beach at Port Burwell! The owners now are Glens sons and they have kids that now want to use the beach. Talking with one of the boys late last year and he suggested that they post the first 2-300 yards (up to the first flag pole ) from the park boundary as a NO NUDES - FAMILY AREA which would give them a beach for the kids and also a buffer zone to the park from which there has been complaints from people that nudity is in clear view as they walk the park section. Hopefully everyone will abide with the owners request and we can continue to enjoy Port Burwell as a naturist beach.

Dohball

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  09:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crap !!!! My wife and I are from the Pittsburgh area and was planing on visiting there this summer.We usualy go to maryland to visit the beach there and lay out, but the park rangers are making that beach off limits. If anyone hears more about Port Burwell and the new owners changing things. I hope some one posts the info..... Being we are not from that area is there any other C/O beaches near there we could visit. Thanks

alancarnocahn

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  4:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dohball !! The Burwell beach goes another half mile past the area the owners are wanting to post so there will be no problem finding a spot for you when you visit !!!

Dohball

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  08:09:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Alan for the info. We are planining on heading there in june so I'll keep checking to see if there's been any changes till then. Thanks again

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  08:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See previous posts on Port Burwell. It is a beautiful nude beach on Lake Erie.

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  6:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am waiting for an update for this beach. Not too far a drive from Michigan, would like to plan a weekend there.

alancarnocahn

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  6:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slick214

I am waiting for an update for this beach. Not too far a drive from Michigan, would like to plan a weekend there.

Port Burwell beach is open and naked !!!
Excellent camping facilities at the Port Burwell Provincial Park just up the road 2 minutes or there are some private ones near by.

samojamo

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  9:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what is the best time to visit the nude beach at Port Burwell?

Is it busy during the week around 10 am, or busier around lunch time or late afternoon?

If one gets excited, should a towel be used or what?

How do you folks apply sunscreen if you are alone? To your back and hard to reach places?

lsiels

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  12:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Snowshoe, I visit Ontario almost yearly. However my journey takes me to the extreme Western side about 20 miles south of Kenora. You can camp most anywhere and there are many lakes for skinny dipping and nude sunbathing.
I found that most Canadians are laid back and could care less about you, they are more interested in catching fish, but it was the occasional tourist from the other side (I am from Indiana) that would venture closer to my spot. I am always polite and ask before you undress. I would say anywhere between Nestor Falls Ontario and Kenora on Hwy 71 just find a lake and do your thing. Keeping in mind, the less crowded with boat traffic the better! Canada is a wonderful place to go with nature.

KWT

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  10:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I see there has'nt been an update in here for some time. As to the answer of a nude beach in Southwestern Ontario; yes. At Long Point Beach you can go totally nude without worrying about being *caught*. There is an area about 1 mile down the beach that is for nudist. When entering the beach go to your left and walk down past the brown posts that will signify the end of the beach. Walk another 15 minutes and you will see a tall post with faded red metal at the top. That is where you can take your clothes off and not worry. Anyone who wanders down there from the regular beach will just have to deal with it. Enjoy. I know I did just yesterday 07/18/08

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  8:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kwt welcome to the forum, Long Pt. beach is that beyond the Prov. park area? If so can one access this area from another direction ? I've visited the park and found areas without any problems also. Hopefully the post with red isn't the no trespassing signal code. I've also unfortunately had on occasions police, because of complaint and they did charge me at the beach in Toronto,it is now officially clothes opt. Long pt. would be the same distance and less trouble to visit, parking, transit, ferries and crowds.

go n nude

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved