Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 240 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

Nicecouple30

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  9:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well we were there today. Wife and I 30 yrs old. Was amazing first time. We enjoyed it. Was natural and mature. Will be back soon. Love to meet like couples or singles for clean conversation.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  01:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear this particular beach is still open. We visited many times in summer 2008.
It is a long walk from the boundary of the provincial park. So don't carry too much :)
We will be heading back soon this summer.
I'm planning to post some pictures of this beach for those who are curious about what the beach looks like.
The pictures will not contain nude people... or people at all. I'll be literaly be posting pics of a nude beach :)
I myself was curious as to how this beach appeared, which is why I want to post pics to share.
We enjoy the beach so much. Not crowded by any means, clean and lots of room!

Not sure who the owner is, but we sure do appreciate them sharing it.
Mel

FlamesFan

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  09:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all I read all posts and love the fact that everyone is so helpful with info :)
I personally went to Port Burwell last summer (08), it was my first ever nude beach experience and I fell in love. There is nothing better than finding a private spot and letting mother nature pamper you.
My question is this...I want to go again this year in Aug but am having a hard time getting my wife to join me. She is very uncomfortable showing her body to strangers and I respect that and have tried to tell her its a laid back place and a very mature crowd. (not mature as in old but as in well behaved and friendly)
I was wondering if she would be looked down on if she were to keep clothed while there as long as she's with me and im tanning nude?
I never talked to anyone when I was there so I don't know how they feel about it.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Nicecouple30

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  8:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I took my wife as well and we were both very impressed with the atmosphere.I would like to go again this week or next not sure but she has to work and will not be able to attend. I didn't see too many single guys but a few. Do you think there will be a problem with this? Flames Fan....My wife kept her bottoms on as it was her first time. I think it is more than fine if she is clothed and you are nude. Its at own comfort...clothing optional right!
Looking to go next week... I hope. I will be the one with the really white bottom....noticed so many tanned ones out there..lucky people..

FlamesFan

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  07:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE: Nicecouple30

Thanks for the responce to my post, now I just have to convince her to come. If yes we'll be going Saturday but if busy then Sunday. It's suppost to be clear skies this weekend and 28 degrees plus.
Don't worry the only time I went I had a white bottom too, but for the week to follow it was more red :) also when I was there I saw a few single guys and 1 single lady so i'm sure they are fine with that as long as you respect each other and there space, which i'm sure u will. Enjoy :)

Nicecouple30

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  8:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well we can't go this weekend but we shall be there Tues, Wed or Thurs of next week. Hope to see you all there. Here's to no tan lines..or for me..a burnt butt.

Just me

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  2:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fayski

Freindly note of warning. Before you plan to drive many hours and enjoy the beautiful beach of Port Burwell - west of the provincial park - you should know that there has been a change of ownership of this private property/beach and nudity may well be a thing of the past. We plan to go to Long Point 20 miles east of Burwell from now on. Magnificent beach, provincail park and walk east. Shorter walk too!!!

Just me

Posted - 08/17/2009 :  2:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KWT

Okay, I see there has'nt been an update in here for some time. As to the answer of a nude beach in Southwestern Ontario; yes. At Long Point Beach you can go totally nude without worrying about being *caught*. There is an area about 1 mile down the beach that is for nudist. When entering the beach go to your left and walk down past the brown posts that will signify the end of the beach. Walk another 15 minutes and you will see a tall post with faded red metal at the top. That is where you can take your clothes off and not worry. Anyone who wanders down there from the regular beach will just have to deal with it. Enjoy. I know I did just yesterday 07/18/08

In regard to long point beach, past the provincial park is private property and is marked "NO TRESPASSING". End of story.

drjohnca

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  8:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see the post by KWT regarding the Port Burwell adjacent nude beach may not have access. Wife and I wish to go in next couple weekends and being from Chicago, I hate to drive the distance then find out we can't get on. Can anyone tell us the status of this beach?? We have never been there before and after reading all the wonderful comments about the great people, we wish to participate. Please let us know. Thanks!!!

drjohnca

Nicecouple30

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  9:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Go to Port Burwell Provincial Park, pay the few bucks to get in and then drive to the last parking lot. # 5 or 6..whatever it is. Then head to the beach once on the beach head right..and you will end up in the C/O beach. Very nice place. Headin tomorrow with the Misses...hope to see you all there.

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  11:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been some recent posts re concerns about the "new" ownership (they've been owners about 2 years now) perhaps curtailing nude use of the beach.

My wife and I spent the last week of July at Port Burwell, and there has been no change: nude use was still allowed, just as it has been for the last three years we have visited the beach.

We are in our mid-50s, and I would guess that we are in the mid-range of ages we have seen at the beach. It is gratifying to see all the older couples who so unihibitedly enjoy the beach.

We have seen only a very few people clothed, and although my wife initially felt very self-conscious about going nude, she now remains nude while at the beach. The beach is large enough so that it affords one with a good degree of privacy. If one is self-conscious about going nude, I suggest finding a spot at the rear of the beach (near or in the brush) and that is the best way to ease into enjoying the nude experience. My wife still does not walk the entire length of the shore nude (she said she would if her breasts were not so large), but she does walk around some and goes into the water nude. She has even engaged some passers-by in conversation in the nude.

I think a big positive factor is that one need not feel insecure about their body at Port Burwell---there are all shapes and sizes and very few (if any) "perfect" bodies. We have also never encountered any rude, lewd, or creepy characters there. All individuals we have met are very polite and friendly.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2009 :  12:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I went to the beach with my wife on Sat (Aug 22-09). It was great. The beach was busy! But then again I'm used to week day adventures. I truly do like this beach. It's great for those who are shy, and those who are not. Lots of coverage & room for privacy.
I saw people of all ages and sizes. We hung out for about 3 hours, chatted with some couples walking by, tanned, swam, tanned... and then headed home. Great day.

I need to find some info on the campgrounds. I'm curious if the nude beach is accessable from the campgrounds.
Great place to camp for the weekend.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  12:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cold. Yes the beach was cold but I went anyway.
I even wet swimming. REFRESHING!
Because it rained the night before, and today was total cloud cover, the flies were crazy!
But I still had a very relaxing day.
I'm trying to use ever last drop of summer.

cg44
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  10:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was the only one there today @ noon, except for the flies lol. Only lasted 45 min until the little buggers drove me away. Otherwise a great place to go.

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Port Burwell is the only nude beach I've been to. First time was last year, and have been there several times this year as well. I've been there as part of a couple and on my own as well, and everyone friendly, respectful and I have never felt uncomfortable going alone or encountered any "creepy" people. I was there this Saturday and Sunday and it was the busiest I've ever seen, I've generally only ever been there on a week day.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved