Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 200 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I know the Park offically opens May 13th. Hoping for nicer weather by then but then again I don't know

Edited by - Toothpick on 04/21/2011 12:03:22 PM

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  12:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a note to let everyone on this forum thread know that the park can be accessed via the parking lot on the left side of the road to the park. I recieved a reply from a query I had about park entry during off season. The park administrator replied saying the public is allowed access to the beach area when the park is closed.
If going to the c/o section it is a good 45 min walk though so be prepared.

Also noted the sign at the park boundry weat end was gone when I went for a walk there Oct 27. Not sure why. Could have been due to high winds

cg44
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  10:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, hope the weather takes a turn for the good soon.

Ringle

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  8:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if it ever warms up enough I'll make the trip out again this years as often as work allows me to. I usually get out 6 or seven times a year and really enjoy the beach. Hopefully they will not raise the price for park admission again as it's a very long walk from the free parking area. See you all in the summer. :)

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2011 :  6:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope to be there Friday (Opening day) provided the weather is ok. It's supposed to be 22C but with scattered showers.

SuperStreak

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  09:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Park Admission when I went Friday. The office was closed but the park was open. Turned out to be a nice day to go.

nice22guy

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  6:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, im a 22 yr old guy that has never been to a nudist beach or anything before. Whats the ground rules and stuff? And how can I make it possible so others dont treat me like im just a young guy hoping to see some naked bodies?

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2011 :  9:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for B&B's in Ontario.
There is a POST here: http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5832

But I know that S.W. Ontario nudist read are here.

SuperStreak

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  1:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nice22guy

Hey, im a 22 yr old guy that has never been to a nudist beach or anything before. Whats the ground rules and stuff? And how can I make it possible so others dont treat me like im just a young guy hoping to see some naked bodies?

Since this beach is on private land always stay on the beach. Not too many rules...just be respectful of others and not lurk about near other nudists and gawk at other women. You'll find the ratio of men to women is like 5:1 and there are not too many your age (at least that I've seen).
But it's a very private area with lots privacy. Good for a beginner. Just have fun and enjoy the weather(if it ever gets nice).

nice22guy

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  03:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SuperStreak

Since this beach is on private land always stay on the beach. Not too many rules...just be respectful of others and not lurk about near other nudists and gawk at other women. You'll find the ratio of men to women is like 5:1 and there are not too many your age (at least that I've seen).
But it's a very private area with lots privacy. Good for a beginner. Just have fun and enjoy the weather(if it ever gets nice).

Thanks for the advice. Another thing Im somewhat concerned about is that I am a fairly young guy. What happens if I get a little too "excited" while on the beach. Is it acceptable as long as Im not playing with it, or should I hide it?

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  08:02:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
niceguy22. I think you may find things different when you are at a beach. This beach has lots of space, so give yourself some room. I believe you will find it's not what you expect overall. Nudism/naturalism is not sexual. If you feel something is happening, then sit down and relax.
The brain is the largest sex organ, so you may need some self chat time. Relax.
These "excited" moments are not always sexual. Men can get them when they wake up, stretch/yawn or even when scared!

All is well if you always do what is best!

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  08:07:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was at the beach yesterday... WOW... HOT! (Tuesday May 31-2011)
I did go in the water... cold with some warm spots. But overall, VERY refreshing!
Glad to see so many regulars too.

niagaracouple00

Posted - 06/13/2011 :  07:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Send niagaracouple00 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we were at the beach wed june 8 2011 great day hot sun nice breeze met some nice people on our first visit . water as a bit chilly but everything cant be perfect hope to return fir june 17th calling for sunny and warm weather

ragewars911

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  4:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are a young couple male 40 female 32 and are going to Port Burwell Fri June 24 and Saturday June 25.. Hope to see lots of friendly ppl. :)

nude_dude_windsor

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  11:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see nude_dude_windsor's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love this place. My wife and I visit a few times a year. I try to get there any time I'm in town, or driving through!

I'd love to get to know people on here that frequent this beach. It's always much more fun when you know some people there.

I am a mid thirties guy and open to meeting anyone that doesn't mind a little company at Burwell.

Hope to hear from someone...lol.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved