Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 462 ]  [ Total: 462 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  7:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tomorrow is suppose to be 33 with humidex anyone gonna go to Port burwell?

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  9:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
really??
Weather channel says thunderstorms...

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  09:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matilda

really??
Weather channel says thunderstorms...

TWN says 40% chance of T storms after 5 pm

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  1:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the weather is nice tomorrow, I'll be headed there.

May be my last chance to go. I'ts been a cool lately.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  5:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to the beach today. Chilly is the word.
It was mostly cloudy today, but we did get a break in the clouds, and the sun on the buns felt so good.
The flies were very annoying.... and they bite!

I must say I am quite dissapointed with whom I believe to be a regular. The fellow I see on the beach quite often was performing some "bedroom activities" with his wife in the clear. They weren't even trying to hide it.
I don't know their names but I think he's the guy who usually shows up with his boat. He didn't have the boat today.... but thats who it looked like. If the actions I saw were not performed by the guy who normally brings the boat... then please ignore my finger pointing.

There was a young guy tanning about 75 feet infront of them. When he figured out what was going on behind him, he got up and left.

Like I said, I'm very dissapointed by this.

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  11:14:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matilda

Went to the beach today. Chilly is the word.
It was mostly cloudy today, but we did get a break in the clouds, and the sun on the buns felt so good.
The flies were very annoying.... and they bite!

I must say I am quite dissapointed with whom I believe to be a regular. The fellow I see on the beach quite often was performing some "bedroom activities" with his wife in the clear. They weren't even trying to hide it.
I don't know their names but I think he's the guy who usually shows up with his boat. He didn't have the boat today.... but thats who it looked like. If the actions I saw were not performed by the guy who normally brings the boat... then please ignore my finger pointing.

There was a young guy tanning about 75 feet infront of them. When he figured out what was going on behind him, he got up and left.

Like I said, I'm very dissapointed by this.

"bedroom activities" in the clear?
not good...these are the goons that ruin a good thing for everyone else.
I thought Hanlna's bush area was a place for that kind of stuff.

There have been a few days this month were I have used a nude beach...but as you say the bugs do bite.

Friday and Saturday of this week look good and probably the last for Sunny days to go to a beach. If it is 20 degrees and sunny....it's good to go. Even 17 degrees and sunny....main thing is the sun that comes out to warm you up.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  9:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe a pail of cold water might settle them down.

Jimmie

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  10:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"bedroom activities" in the clear?

Oh yeah...
The wife stayed back, but the guy was struting his "CN-Tower" along the water. He was even handling his tower along the beach.... sick site. This couple was not hiding their activities.

I was talking with two of the regulars about this, and they were shocked and annoyed. They know who this couple is.

littlebuddy

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  11:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
these people are locals and don't live too far away

Edited by - littlebuddy on 09/23/2010 11:03:22 PM

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  11:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^Too bad....

I was at the beach today.
Found a spot out of the wind. What a great day to have a nap in the warm sun.

Only 1 fly bite

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  2:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm noticing also a few 'Textile lurkers' on the beach these days. They wander about on the beach looking around on the ground like they lost thier keys. I don't know if they are trying to get good look at all the nudists or what. Made me uncomfortable. It wasn't like they were just strolling along the shore.
One guy in blue jeans was coming right up to the bushes and gawking around. I guess it's something you have get used to.

littlebuddy

Posted - 09/30/2010 :  7:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any free nude beaches in Texas ?

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2010 :  1:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the park is closed, has anybody had any trouble getting to the private area from the harbour parking lot. I know it's a long walk very few do.

Just wondering if there is security that patrols the park beaches.

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2010 :  5:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

RE:Is there any free nude beaches in Texas ?

South Padre Island has a free non official nude beach. It's not legal but often done including by me. A 4x4 to get out there is recommend.

Edited by - Pat on 10/22/2010 5:36:23 PM

cg44
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  10:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone know when the Park officially opens, just in case the weather takes a turn for the good???

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved