Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 494 ]  [ Total: 494 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

nudepartime

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  3:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love being out on the boat soaking up the sun and enjoying the refreshing water. Love being around the pool in Key West at Marrero's Guest Mansion and enjoy a nude beach where ever I can find one.

TexasWater

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  09:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I enjoy nude boating. Rafting up at Hippie Hollow is the best!

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  12:47:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now my favorite place is my new home. I just bought a place on an acre of land out in the woods and I have a huge backyard and with a little work I can make the ndue area even bigger. I love it! Gonna be building a big deck out back and putting in a hot tub.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  8:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just had our "Thank God It is Summer Party", but God did not cooperate - it we had tropical showers off and on all day. Thank god it was at least warm, and everyone was able to enjoy the pool.

It is hard to believe that the Summer is almost over, and we will be facing the frost of the Fall. Means one thing, we will have to get the spa up and running and plenty hot.

We do enjoy having our nudist friends having a great time. As I said before, "We are not here for a long time, so let's make it a good time!"

In two weeks it will the the Labor Day Weekend Bash, and we will be heading to one of the other
friends place on Sunday of Labor Day.

Hopefully, if the weather permits, we will enjoy our last day at our favorite nudist resort in Conn. and say goodbye to our friends down there for another year.

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  9:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Home is great and anywhere where the Prof and I are able to be nude is a favorite place but I think, for us, it's anywhere where our nudist friends are.

We love being alone and spending nude time together but there are many times we are able to do just that. There seems to be less times that we get together with nudist friends and we have such a great time together that those are some very favorite times and places for us as well.

stuckintahoe

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  6:24:10 PM  Show Profile  Send stuckintahoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think my favorite place is out on the lake. Just jump in the boat with some friends and have fun. Just remember to bring plenty of strong sunblock. This lake is at 6200 ft. elevation and the sun will eat you up.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  2:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family and I love to be naked anywhere we can. Our own backyard,our local nudist club, the beach.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  3:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have only recently joined the nudist life and enjoy it immensely. Went to my first nudist resort in July of this year and after getting over the initial apprehension it was a great experience. I've returned to the same resort numerous times and look forward to other social outings especially the beach. If it wasn't for forums like this I don't know if I would have had the courage to try. Thank you all

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  4:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to hear nude2..Looks like us nudists have another "convert" !!:)

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  06:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to be nude outside especially, with the warm sun beating down on me. When ever Mrs Tuffers & I have the chance we go to our club near Orpington Kent, in the south east of England. Also I would like to be able to attend a gym where you could workout without bothering about shorts etc. To even dream of going into a steam room or sauna is madness. I love being nude about the house when we are alone and even ventured in to our garden nude for the first time the summer as it has become quite secluded from our neighbours. It seems that you in the USA have much more opportunity to hike nude and enjoy the wide open spaces than we do in the UK.

Keep nude

Tuffers

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  08:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Tuffers

There are more opportunities to hike nude in the UK than you think, there is a member of the 'Naturist Foundation' who organises walks in Kent, then you have the 'Singles Outdoor Club' mainly in the south, and Dave Martin's 'Coast and Country' in the north east.

Take a look at http://www.secretnaturistsociety.org/index.php if you are into freehiking, and then there is the Yahoo group run by the guy at your club http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freehiking-uk/.

Pete Knight

jah640
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  3:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up until two years ago I lived in Florida. Haulover was always a favorite of mine. It was the first spot I had been nude in public. Now I live SC and found a place in NC called Whispering Pines. Friendly people and very quiet for some R&R. When I am home I am nude all around the house but I do prefer to be in a public setting.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  10:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wish there were near by beaches and big lakes where I could go nude. The resort I go to is attractive, lake, swimming pool, wooded and open hiking trails and about 380 acres.

Best Wishes, Jim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  2:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jah640

Up until two years ago I lived in Florida. Haulover was always a favorite of mine. It was the first spot I had been nude in public. Now I live SC and found a place in NC called Whispering Pines. Friendly people and very quiet for some R&R. When I am home I am nude all around the house but I do prefer to be in a public setting.

Whispering Pines is one of our favorite places. It is definitely family-friendly, G-rated. Jerry and Carol (owners) are lovely people, and I speak with them regularly. He makes great barbecue. I've been visiting there these past 13 yrs.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 11/02/2006 2:56:15 PM

kajofi
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  8:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Send kajofi an ICQ Message  Click to see kajofi's MSN Messenger address  Send kajofi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Needless to say, Haulover Beach last May. I'm repeating the visit next weekend, woohoo!

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved