Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  01:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I have a few outdoor places I really enjoy, (clothing-optional beach, hiking, etc.), my favorite place has to be in my home. I am most often naked around the house and in my backyard area. To me, this is "my" place, where nakedness isn't a place you have to go to or visit, but a way you live day in and day out.

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  4:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to vote for 2 places.My home would have to be first. If I travel I would say that Orient Beach would be the favorite.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  10:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We enjoy going to Nude Beaches every chance we get, but I'll have to say my fovorite is being naked in and around the pool nearly every day during the summer.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  9:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
apollo beach (new smyrna beach,fl) second choice-home its doesn't cost anything to open the back door and i already in my birthday suit,now if we could get the laws relaxed enought to enjoy the entire yard nude !

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  11:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sailawaybob,

We are leaving for Apollo Beach early Sunday morning, that's our favorite beach also.

Diger

Shnitzel_82

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  3:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i enjoy sitting on the deck at night and looking at the stars, i also like to be nude in my home during the day

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  7:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you believe it was 83 degrees in the back yard of Western Mass. today!! Needless to say, I called in sick to the office, and laid back by the spa, and Mrs. Cookie and I caught up on some reading!!!!

What a glorius day in the Northeast.

We will remember these days when the snow and coming down and the wind is blowing with temps below zero.

Remember we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time !!!

Cookie

SmoothfmrMarine

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  11:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothfmrMarine a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite is the beaches, there is such a cornicopia of individuals, that it is intoxicating. Of the beaches there is Rooster Rock, and Sauvies Island, in Oregon. Then there is Blacks beach and San Onofre in California, and last but not least, Hippy Hollow on Lake Travis in Texas. After that I would have to say The local resorts, only beacuse of the cotton tails that show up. And last is the home parties, only because, they are all regulars, and are kinda afraid to bring new people in, and that is a shame.

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  03:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one of our favorite places to be nude in early spring and early fall is our private deck. we keep it locked but we still have this pervert who seems to know were bathing nude and has to get on his rooftop to clean gutters or blow leaves off the top

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  09:59:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the high mountains. Not much better than watching elk in a high meadow, a secluded clear mountain lake for swimming (burr) or fly fishing in the buff (watch that hook) on a clear stream. Make me feel alive.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  3:17:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fulldraw,
Next time you might try barbless hooks. Ouch!

Diger

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  2:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From my avatar you probally can tell I enjoy being out in the woods. But, Little Beach on Maui was special as it was my first nude experience with both men and women present.

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.

fullmonte
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  7:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Everyone!

I've been a nudist for less than one and a half years. I have many places to go and much to learn.I have a pretty good start as I've visited eight resorts and one nude beach.
I find I love every place I've been for different reasons. I lived my first 52 years in textiles so any place I can get naked is just heaven, and I've met so many awesome funloving people.
I'll have to say that so far, Florida at Edun Lake was one of my favorites. Mary and Lou were so nice to me by trusting me to come in even though I visited as a married single, and at that time wasn't even an AANR member yet. I love warmth and Palm Trees. My other favorite is Sunray Hills, my local nudist resort in Wisconsin. During the winter, on Saturday night they open the bar and there is usually a group of 12-20 people that show up. It's winter up here right now, but it is such a fun loving group. We socialize, joke, dance, and occasionally drudge through the snow to the sauna.Everyone has been so nice and accepting, and I'm getting many new friends.I have a very warm place in my heart for that little group of nudists in the bar on cold snowy Wisconsin Saturday nights that have been so kind to me.
The nude beach and desert on Lake Mead in Nevada was another really different sensation. I walked through the hot desert hiking around for hours letting the sun and warm breezes envelope me, while watching Roadrunners (my favorite dessert animal) trot along just being cute and gracing my sight.
I have other places that are special for different reasons. Sunnyrest in Palmerton Pa that I had first read about as a kid in a Flying magazine article about a pilot in the thirties that had engine trouble and spotted an airstrip and made an emergency landing. The strip was at the Sunnyrest resort, and he was soon surrounded by naked people trying to help him push his plane off of the strip. I got to visit Sunnyrest in September. I still had the magazine and had Mira sign it when I visited. Then of course my first nude experience at Emerald Lake Resort north of Houston Tx. October 7th of 2006. Again, really nice people, and I visit every chance I get. This is a wonderful life style, and I'm thankful for each and every kind person along my journey that is making this so enjoyable.

fullmonte

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  1:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like being nude at home, sometimes I will venture outside in the dark if it's nice outside. But I would rather go to a C/O beach or resort, but I have to get the wife to try it first before we can go anywhere. I think that's going to be pretty tuff.
Tom

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  3:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where is my favorite place to be nude? The word EVERYWHERE comes to mind. If I must be more choosy, I'd have to say Cheri's hot tub. Or maybe her tree. Or maybe Penn Sylvan, my closest nudist resort. No, scratch that. I like White Tail Park better- though it's further away. Or maybe I like being home nude best, as that's where I can relax and have no drive home. Oh, who knows? I just like being nude all over the place. I go back to my first answer: EVERYWHERE!

Melissa

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved