Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 258 ]  [ Total: 258 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  5:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bnbngeorgia some folks are apprehensive about making the step some are home nudist and I think thats ok of course some are just lookers, some just don't know what they are missing out on.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  01:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bnbngeorgia

This may have been said before, but ya kinda have to wonder about the nine (9) voters to say they've never been nude anywhere. Why are you a member of a nudist site if you aren't a nudist?

It's actually true that half of the reason this site exists is for the folks interested in nude recreation, but they need a little more information and encouragement before they'd try it.

Both newbies and veteran nudists are absolutely welcome here, to lurk and read, or to join and post questions and comments. The more that participate, the better the quality of the forum. We could have locked it up for viewing only by members, but aren't you happier everyone can read it?

To get back on topic - Where is your most favorite place to be nude?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  03:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

[quote][i]
To get back on topic - Where is your most favorite place to be nude?[i]

How about the well-forested mountains on a warm day with a very slight breeze?

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
Thomas Jefferson

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  8:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been hiking, to the beach and Sea Mountain. Love the beaches, but Sea Mountain was great because you awake in the morning, walk out your room, naked.. A few steps away, there's the pool, coffee, tea, breakfast. Sit at a table, naked...., or on a lounge chair, maybe on the swing, or round bed, or on the side of the hot tub... All nude. Love the freedom to be nude and enjoy knowing no gawker is going to set up next to me..

Edited by - leesa123 on 02/28/2009 9:25:21 PM

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  5:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anywhere that I can be with my nudist friends and extended nudist family is my favorite place to be nude.

Cathy

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  10:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyplace is great...but the best would have to be at the beach, in the sun, anyplace near or in the water! Although I have not tried it yet, hiking and camping might be lots of fun! I do agree with Cathy...with family and others to share the joy...the experience!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  12:14:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite places for 2009 are the river where I can kayak, a park east of where I live where I can hike nude during the weekdays and of course the back porch where I can just step out the backdoor nude and work on my tan, have to watch for my neighbors who can get a glimps of me going out the door but have screening once i'm onto the porch. Will be glad when my Leyland Cypress surrond my backyard in a few years.

Sandals2

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  11:34:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place to be nude is everywhere. I love remembering all of my firsts. First time nude at the beach, at a resort, on a bike, on a motorcycle, driving a car. In my back yard. I love new experiences being nude. My favorate place to date is being nude on a sailboat in the ocean.

Rafiell

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  10:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so I'm 20 almost 21 and ever since I've transfered here to college in a room away from home it has given me alot of freedom, but on the downside I have a roomate which doesn't help me. Every weekend I am able to spend alone in the room I have no problem being nude, however, I do have a decency respect for everyone and so I have never given myself the though of actually going to find nudist places. I never thought they would exist in the U.S. Which draws me closer to it because I am a rebel at heart and although looking for trouble is not my main point it does bring my curiousity around towards finding out what is so wrong with it.

-Rafiell

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  5:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Orient Beach or San Sousi in the warm weather is my favorite. Here in michigan there is not many good safe places to go to.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  01:35:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite place to be nude is where ever I'm at the moment that I can't be nude.

turlockbadcouple

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  7:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far, it's been Laguna Del Sol, but I plan to visit more places when I get the chance.

Nicoleandjon

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  09:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love Orient Beach. We visit - - and Cypress Cove in Florida and - - - in CA. Any couples with a skinny-dip pool in their backyard? Invite us over and hubby will BBQ for you!

afsar24

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  04:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see afsar24's MSN Messenger address  Send afsar24 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have to go on nude beach in indai

afsar

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  09:05:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two questions really most memorable running nude across the city of San Francisco during Bay to Breakers with 40-50,000 other runners. Favorite would be Deep Creek Hotsprings and of course the 3-4 mile nude hike to get there.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved