Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 457 ]  [ Total: 457 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  4:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boating for me is my favorite right now by default. I have access to a boat every day. I would go to a beach if I was closer to Haulover or Playalinda, about 3 hrs drive to each. Been to Playalinda once and loved it, would like to go to Haulover. It's a 5 minute drive to a boat. I'm nude at home the most though.

manufc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  09:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite place to be nude is outside but most of the time, im nude in the house

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  7:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Need I Say More?

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  8:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger
Need I Say More?
Diger

No, and you needn't show more either. Hahaha. Seriously, you have a wonderful setup for yourselves. Would that we could all have what you have. Good for you!!

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."
James Madison

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  11:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL ... I just couldn't resist.

Diger

steve s

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  12:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing wrong with being starkers in your own room, as long as no-one can see in

Chiefs1970

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  4:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are a Femdom Couple so fetish parties are the place to get nude although that is with a collar and cuffs!
We did enjoy our visit to Orient Beach. I was surprised to see 99% of the folks totally shaved regardless of age. What message did I miss as I don't see folks like that at fetish events.
Thought the beach was great and people walked along or stayed at the lounge areas with great ambience. Wish to return!

cg44
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  11:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Port Burwell beach in Canada is a great place to go. The beach is about 2km long and a great place to go for a walk nude along the shore.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  04:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOT to be on the big Beneteau we all chartered in 2004! Can't beat 6 weeks solid 24/7 naked whilst we made our way from La Rochelle to Athens. Sun, Sea, Sand (occasionally) and really good sailing into the bargain!

MUST have another go at this!

Phil & Timea S.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  12:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love taking drives to Sandy Hook it's only 2.5 hours away. Love laying on the beach soaking up the sun. BUT, I would still have to say Avalon lol I LOVE hiking naked!! For me hangin by the pool or at Avalon's Nudsino Bar nude is great!! but being outside running through the woods naked, to me it's as good as it gets!!!

Blessed Be!!
Derek

Bero

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  10:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still looking for a Nude beach in Montreal.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  11:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our favorite place is at a nude resort or at a secluded beach. Our favorite resorts are White Tail Resort in VA, Serendipity in GA and Cypress Cove in FL. We have visited about 15 resorts.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  10:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to a few nudsit beaches over the years and nothing feels better than the constant ocean breeze. But a good family friendly resort like Star Ranch outside of Austin can't be beat in my opinion. Lots of great people of all ages, very friendly and welcoming. Since I can't be outdoors nude at home and don't really know any home nudists who can (at least not yet), I find myself really desiring to be outside in Mother Nature nude and a nudist resort like Star Ranch is perfect. I need to find the time to visit there more often. Been divorced for over four years and wish I could find a woman to attend with me because going by oneself can get sort of old, but you really don't feel so awkward when others around you are so welcoming. If you are ever in the area, you should visit.

Eriedipper

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  07:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Wife & I just love Club Orient at St Martins.
We've been twice, the last time was for two weeks with four friends of our. It was expensive but amazing.

Another place we enjoy going nude, is with some of our nudist friends at home.
Canada has some pretty long cold winters, & to pass the time, we occasionally enjoy a nude evening at home with our friends. Cards, Hot tub & Body Painting!

You should try it.... it's a lot of fun.

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  12:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and love to be nude at home when the kids aren't around. Always nude in the bedroom. Our favorite away from home spot is Laguna Del Sol. She didn't want to go the first time and now she keeps asking when we're going back. We've been three times this year and might try for one more day before it gets too cold.

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved