Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 3Mile Beach Penticton B.C. Canada (OkanaganValley)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Grandview Beach in the Nude Topic Next Topic: Naturist beaches on Kauai
Page: of 3

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2010 :  2:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saturday, July 24th was a great day down at the beach! It was packed, most people I have seen at the beach. Great to see this wonderful beach becoming popular. Will be back again on the 31st (possibly during the week if I can swing a day off).

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  12:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday (Aug 14/10) was a picture perfect day at 3 Mile Beach :) And it was busy, there must have been at least 60+ folks there at noon; a great mix of men/women, couples, singles. All the great work done by some of the regulars along the beach; cutting back brush; creating flat areas; pathways; is fantastic and appreciated by us all! 3 Mile Beach is turning out to be one of the best nude beaches in Canada (and the weather sure adds to its splendor)!!

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2010 :  7:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Gotta like that JOLLY ROGER Flag! It would be nice to be able to move some sand from the lake bed to the shore.

One method would be a Large Centrifugal water pump with a 3" Throat with internal components that can handle sand. This would be a Slurry. The sand would be deposited on the shore and the water would run back to the lake. Saves the back hauling the sand in 5 gallon buckets.

Just an Idea I have! This is how they transfer tar sand to the extraction plant. Only difference is that the slurry is diluted with a light hydrocarbon first.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  5:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great idea. True, the beach could use sand up the north end.

eros4fun

Posted - 01/13/2011 :  4:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info ,if I am ever in the area i will check it out ! Peace Vancouver B.C.

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  1:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eros4fun

Thanks for the info ,if I am ever in the area i will check it out ! Peace Vancouver B.C.

Spread the word in Vancouver!

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  6:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Countdown! Spring is around the corner (fingers crossed) Only a few more months, ok realistically June at least, and we'll all be down at 3 Mile Beach again! Yeah! We just got back from our annual 3 week holiday in Baja Sur, Mexico; complete nude stay from beach walking (7km beach) to our house we rent, pool etc. We also went out to explore many other quiet, secluded beaches down the Pacific coast and found many great spots to spend the day nude on the beach and walk.

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2011 :  3:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Total snowfall for Edmonton Area has been 150cm so far this winter. No above 0C till the 15th of March is forecast!

I can see a fast melt and localized flooding if the temperature increases rapidly.

Can't wait for spring! I keep thinking of 3mile and Wreck all the time! And , of course , my secluded area at my place!

Run

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  11:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was at 3 Mile today. Awesome to be able to get into the sun again. The water is low at the moment so there is more sandy beach area to enjoy.

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  3:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

What is the latest status of 3 mile. How is the water level compared to last year. Is the beach getting a lot of visitors.

Planning for the 2nd week in july, for a visit.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  5:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
planning on heading there in early July as well. The lake levels have been high the past few weeks, actually above full pool. How is 3 Mile Beach faring?

scale99
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2011 :  12:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

We plan on staying in the Naramata area in August, and spend a little time at 3 mile beach. Does anyone know of any nudie friendly places to stay in the area? BB? Suites? nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!
[/quote]

olderguy1958

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  10:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was at the beach a couple weeks ago and the lake was still very high. Not much "beach" left. Have to move up to higher ground to find a spot, which is not a problem as some folks have been doing some work there to create more flat ground. I would suggest getting there early to be able to find a parking spot, as there is not a lot of room for cars at the end of the road. Sorry, can't help you with B&B info.

Cheers!

scale99
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  10:36:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks

The water level will likely change by August.

Are there any other nude friendly beaches in the area?

olderguy1958

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  03:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm only aware of 3 Mile. Not sure if there is still a nude beach in Kelowna; heard it may have been taken back by the textiles.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Grandview Beach in the Nude Topic Next Topic: Naturist beaches on Kauai  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved